Main Disc. Thread - Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X

Start with “Python Crash Course” book.

But I want you to know that knowing programming language syntax (in your case, that’s python) isn’t same as knowing how to program properly. Basically, knowing programming language syntax is alike knowing a normal human language, but programming is being able to express your thoughts into words through language so people understand you. Same here, programming is being able to make algorithms, ie instructions to a computer through computer programming language, so the computer will do exactly what you want. You may know 10 different languages but if you don’t know hot to speak, you may probably don’t get benefit from being that polyglot. Learning a programming language may take one month, but learning to how to make good algorithms will take much more time. but, you are a lucky one since you have IG:UPX on your side.

edit: the only way to improve your algorithm making skills is practice. Codewars and Leetcode are here to help you with that. Start with Codewars, problems there are easier than on Leetcode. When you reach Leetcode, don’t be fooled by “difficulty” ranking, you better sort down by “acceptance” which means more percentage of acceptance = easier to solve. That being said, learn data structures and algorithms, solve more algorithmic problems, learn some high school math if you have time. When you know programming, you can master any language (expect machine code and PHP, of course) Do it every day. Better 1 hour a day than 7 hours at the end of the week.

AND, LESS OBVIOUS BUT AS WELL HIGHLY IMPORTANT THING: Take a break when you feel positive emotions in the process of programming, because this way the brain will remember that programming is a positive action. if you get up from the computer when you feel tired of the process of programming, you will not want to do programming later. This applies to all things. The most common cause of burnout is just overworking. Notice from your life: everything you have limited time for, you want to do.

2 Likes

@James I’ve made some corrections, you might want to reread it

1 Like

I’ve invested about $3k+ into Unity, lol. We’re going to produce something with it to get a return.

My quote button is glitching, but think “Gunfire Reborn” in scope.

Good post though. You’ve provided some good info.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Confatulations mate! :clap:

2 Likes

Drop #2: Index Gate: Ultimate Programming X – Now Updated with the New Subliminal Experience (Wealth, Learning).

The new version is labeled “Index Gate UPX Nov. 2023” and the filename matches. As usual, this is a free upgrade for those who have already purchased Index Gate. Please wait while the update script runs. It may be an hour or so before your download is available.

Please do NOT post screenshots!

13 Likes

I’m going to run this tomorrow as part of my stack. I ran stage 1 of the New QL and the New Emperor last night.

3 Likes

Anyone feeling close to stark’s level of cognitive enhancement on this?

@SaintSovereign As with the updated WB I’m guessing the copy won’t change much?

Nah. The copy is still pretty accurate. New Subliminal Experience kicks in and does its thing as with the others.

5 Likes

Is the core already upgraded for people who want to do a ZP rebuild?

Also what’s the link again for ZP rebuilds for upgrades?

1 Like
1 Like

Saint said he’s tired and going to sleep y’all. Give him a break :wink:

3 Likes

Got it thank you! I upgraded it😎

2 Likes

Yes, all cores are already upgraded.

2 Likes

I read this quite a lot in here.
Can someone explain the reasoning behind it to a newbie? What kind of screenshots?
Is it about your orders from store?

the screenshots in case if backend side update isn’t visible for your account. thus said, they want to say just to wait some time because sometimes it takes more time for updates to be visible.

1 Like

So it’s just a “Stay calm, your update will soon be delivered, no need to flush the thread with screenshots of you not yet having it”?

1 Like

exactly

2 Likes

I’m going to run a loop if this here shortly. My stack is set for a while.