Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Sex & Seduction X -- Now Available (Free Upgrade)

Yes I had thought of adding KB as the third of the stack (because I wanted to keep Genesis and Wanted), but then I chose SSX mainly for the element of ā€œrekindling the flameā€ within the pair.

And in fact I have to say that personally itā€™s like throwing fuel on the fire (which was already quite lit), on her part Iā€™m not sureā€¦ but at the moment we donā€™t have much time to spend together, so weā€™ll see

Another thing Iā€™ve noticed is (after just one cycle) is that during sex is muuuuch easier using words, dirty talk, playing rolesā€¦ that has always be a bit embarassing for me, now itā€™s quite normal

2 Likes

Yeah, as I said I think itā€™s just a very strong sex drive. I actually often think about masturbating one her pics/videosā€¦ but than masturbation has became so damn boring for me

ā€¦but in a good way, right?

@James This is one of the funniest things Iā€™ve seen all week!

4 Likes

Iā€™m thinking of leaving Wanted after a year of listening and swapping it with WBā€¦ :thinking:

WB has NSE? Also being it a multi-stager would it be to intense to do Genesis+WB+SSX?

yeahļ¼Œthe new one is upgraded to ZPV2 Max ļ¼Œwhich contains NSE scriptsā€¦the result it is a lot more noticeable and personalā€¦it just feels like the scripts is tailored for my own unique problemsā€¦.I personally do not have any problems running them all ā€¦I dont have those heavy recon or headacheļ¼Œor overloadā€¦.it could be I take longer washoutā€¦each cycle ļ¼ŒI washout at least 6 days or aboveā€¦that could be the reason for better integrationā€¦I will say ā€¦just to be safe ļ¼Œease up on itā€¦progressively increase the exposureā€¦ā€¦if you dont have too much internal blocks ā€¦you might not experience any recon/emotional turmoilā€¦soļ¼Œit dependsā€¦

2 Likes

So KB has the new NSE :thinking:

where can I find a list of all titles that contain NSE?

I was using the list in the NFTW thread for reference but I donā€™t even see SSX either, which Iā€™m sure contains NSEā€¦

1 Like

KB doesnā€™t have itā€¦

SSX was the first one incorporated the New Romance Experience scripting ā€¦it is written in the sale pageā€¦and NSE is how they brand it

I donā€™t remember there is a thread list all of itā€¦ā€¦but if you have one title that contains the NSE scripts in the stackā€¦the whole stack will be supercharged by those scripts ā€¦.so ļ¼Œhaving WB or /and SSX in your stack is enough ā€¦

I donā€™t have WBā€¦ I have Wanted that I said is one I was considering replacing

Anyway, I get your point :wink:

1 Like

This is the official NFTW list.
As youā€™ve mentioned yourself SSX isnā€™t there. Thatā€™s because it was the first, or at least one of the first drops with NSE. 2 weeks before NFTW season even started.

I believe, besides SSX and perhaps one more title I might have forgotten, all NSE titles are listed here.

And sadly KB didnā€™t get the NSE treatment yet. But Iā€™m hoping as well that itā€™s gonna drop soon, because I wanna start the new year with 8 cycles of KB NSE-

2 Likes

NRICH is the other one :+1:

3 Likes

Stacking it now with Genesis and new LBFHā€¦ but in my relationship Iā€™m feeling insecure, unworthy, unattractiveā€¦ I feel my relationship is slowly dismantling.

The thing is, apparently this is all in my mind, she feel (her words) fulfilled and satisfied. I feel that due to my present emotinal life I canā€™t provide security, peace, relaxation. I really donā€™t understand why this is happening.

1 Like

Someone having results with this?

Yep everything is in your mind my friend. All suffering is just mind minding and you putting meaning on it.

You probably do better with normal lovebomb as they said itā€™s better to create self love.

And it does not matter why itā€™s happening, Rather ask yourself what is subconcious payoff for holding on to this belief.

2 Likes

I donā€™t. But I notice thatā€™s what is coming up again and againā€¦ And me letting it go.

Iā€™m just questioning why it happens if the sub should be an unfolding, and I keep letting it go (basically be notice the awarness into which these thoughts arise by themselves)

Are you fulfilled and satisfied yourself?

Why are you feeling insecure, unworthy and unattractive?

Maybe itā€™s unfolding you towards your desired destination, and it canā€™t take you there unless you overcome some challenges

1 Like

Do not ask why questions on negative statements.

Rather ask what make you feel insecure and unattractive.

Why cement reality so much

1 Like

Your thoughts all of it are just old patterns, Old neural pathways that need to be let go of, And then replaced with something more constructive for you.

1 Like

Iā€™m fine. There is still margin for improvement obviously.

As far as I understand they are shadows from the past, when I was a kid. My father didnā€™t give me compliments, confirmations, reassurances. Always asking to do better, that I wasnā€™t trying hard enough. Then when I was 10 I divorced my mother and left home. my father didnā€™t give me compliments, confirmations, reassurances. Always asking to do better, that I wasnā€™t trying hard enough. Then when I was 10 I divorced my mother and left home. He passed away 6 years ago.

Now I see these kind of thoughs, expecially in relationships. Even with people who compliment me etcā€¦ itā€™s really difficult to be accepted, and then to trust them.

This is why I started metta based meditations again

1 Like

And why are you worthy and attractive?

2 Likes

When I feel like that my mind goes like ā€œUniverse is creating me, human minds are a product of universe, human judgments (subproduct of minds) are extremely limited compared to universeā€ :rofl:

2 Likes