Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Does Stark help with the stock market?

1 Like

That’s funny. I was going to ask the same thing. I’m interested in investing in 4IR stocks or ETFs and wondered if Stark or some combination of subs would be helpful.

HOM all the way

4 Likes

I keep expecting HOM ZP to appear any day. I really want to run that and Chosen together at some point. Build beautiful friendships and have a super positive impact on people’s lives. That would literally be cooler than anything

13 Likes

Updating after what I wrote earlier:

4 Likes

Me and @Ingress can attest to that :joy:

3 Likes

It’s on steroids today, and and and….

IM SOBER.

2 Likes

Hahaha, I was trying to connect to league to play a game… We might cross each others :clap:

2 Likes

I will play later, like in an hour.

2 Likes

I think you meant to say 5 hours :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It was funny as hell tho.

1 Like

Guys, let’s not start this again –

The Mind’s Eye script in ANY title is written to fulfill the objectives of THAT SUB. The Mind’s Eye scripting in Stark is not the full script, nor is it written like the full program. It’s there to help you with one part – enhancing visualization to assist with innovation / creating new products / etc. If that’s why you wanted to run Mind’s Eye, yes you can probably skip it. If you’re looking for the entirety of Mind’s Eye’s benefits, add it to your stack.

15 Likes

I now understand why Saint is saint - it takes a patience to answer the same questions every time (and btw, this is good because most questions repeatedly asked are coming from anxiety part not from stupidity or laziness to search the forum).

My respect and admiration to you taking time to answer this again and again. I think that this alone makes clients more loyal to SC.

But its mine IMHO.

9 Likes

Beep beep :oncoming_automobile:

3 Likes

Two questions to Stark ZP:

1. How broadly should the innovation aspect be understood. I currently work as an M&A lawyer so could the innovation aspect of Stark help me come up with creative ways to draft an agreement or bringing disputing parties together or is the innovation aspect solely guided towards bringing new products/services to the market?

2. Is the “finding you mission(s)/purpose(s)” script described below still a big part of Stark after the ZP update?
    “Any option is possible, and it is up to you and StarkQ to find what is your unique gift to the world, and make no mistake, StarkQ will help you find it.”

5 Likes

What is M&A?

1 Like

Probably Mergers & Acquisitions. Company buying out another. Example: Microsoft buying out Activision Blizzard

@Seeker

3 Likes

Yep! (5 characters)

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Yes. It works on whatever product / process / service / idea you’re working on. In this case, drafting agreements.

Yes, very much so.

10 Likes