The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

It’s not always a good thing, because right now, I feel like I “suppressed” emperor’s physical shifting, in fact, I weighed 71.4 today (2kg decrease), so not always a good idea to just forcefully erase things :rofl:

This only started with ZP by the way, I wasn’t able to do it back when I was listening to Qv2 subs.

In fact, you know how people often say my high flow is nice?
It can be overwhelming when you suddenly feel like everything changed after listening to a new sub, kinda trippy :rofl:

1 Like

In that case, if you are feeling overwhelmed by a new sub, you must not change your stack too often :).

Probably thanks to Spartan but of course maybe Emperor was also involved I discovered Tim Ferriss’s book about insane program 15 kg in 28 days. I said farewell to Jeff for now.

This program is insane in my opinion. I am going to the gym only once in four days and only for 1 hour or an hour and a half.
Today was the second time I did only six exercises with just one set of everyone to absolute failure and that’s it. Was feeling quite exhausted after that. Ate my dinner fast.

From the first training which was four days before I was quite shocked today when I saw myself in the mirror (75kg in the evening), but too early to say and after a month I will do some photo comparison.
Also increased my food intake by adding one liter of milk a day.

2 Likes

That is waaaaay too low frequency for me :sweat_smile:

I know these mixed archetypes from the Rock n’ Roll scene.

Take these characters into account:

Mike Patton
Maynard James Keenan
Johnny Ramone
Tony Iommi
And many more:

Very innovative in their respective fields, very famous, lone wolf type through creation process, social savvy when needed.
Each one of them created ther musical empire

3 Likes

I don’t know and I cannot know.
I just made this assumption based on what Saint said about the objectives.

1 Like

Update on Stark ZP: (yesterday’s experiment):

• still feeling hyper, not as much as yesterday though.

• barely slept for 5 hours, yet still full of energy.

• posted a small clip of me practicing some magic on Snapchat, ended up with 4 girls asking me what I’m doing today :rofl::eyes:

• yesterday I felt like I knew things that I didn’t even read about before, but today, I feel like an intellectual sponge, that can absorb knowledge instantly.

• my brain feels like it’s doing some repairing constantly, could be related to the damage from drug abuse, from a few years back :thinking:

• social effects: I haven’t been to a single place so far (since yesterday) where people didn’t just randomly talking to me, like even WANTED’s attention wasn’t as much as this :exploding_head:

• got a haircut today and realized that I’m not a snack anymore… BUT A WHOLE FUCKING MEAL :heart_eyes:

Tomorrow, I’ll be testing Emperor in the same experimental way, I have a feeling that it’s gonna shake my world up, however, it’s for science :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Just one question my friend, what are you doing today :)?

1 Like

I shall be high and play today :sunglasses:
It’s way too cold and windy outside for me to do anything, and as much as I would love to boost my ego with attention, there’s no point in that if I’m freezing :cold_face:

4 Likes

Define cold in your country :grin:

3 Likes

Also, I am curious about your experiment. I know you fear sharing it might hurt us, but let us decide our own demise. :wink: I must ask. :smiley:

1 Like

:smiley: Sweedish understanding of cold is probably lot different than Qatar’s :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, it doesn’t really drop below 7-8C degrees, but when you’re living in a country that’s extremely hot most of the year, as well as that country almost being a small island, leading to even cooler winds, can be quite chilling for some, and for people like me (low tolerance to the cold) it can be freezing.

I actually get too cold soon as the temperature hits 20C degrees or lower.

Oh trust me, this one experiment is a bit too hardcore that I haven’t even told @SaintSovereign about it, I wouldn’t even advice the advanced users to even try it, because with me, my “recon threshold” (the amount of overload, and exposure required to reach recon) is MUCH higher than almost everyone on the forum.

I’ll just give you one hint though, the name of my listening pattern is Controlled Overload :wink:

2 Likes

That all I need to know :slight_smile: Controlled overdose, I am going to try. If I die it’s your fault. :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like my mom, she lives in portugal, and she starts complaining when the temperature goes under 25 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Start doing cold showers, soon you will love the cold. :wink: :cold_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know if you’re trying to be funny, but something about the way you’re writing is revealing a really good sense of humor.

1 Like

You’re gonna end up in recon.

I was like that up until I was 16, then after studying and living in UK for 3 years, my intolerance threshold went down from 25 to 20 :rofl:

Mate just because my girlfriend once called my junior a “popsicle” doesn’t mean I have to intentionally freeze it :upside_down_face:

Are you calling me a clown :frowning:?

4 Likes

No, not a clown. Good sense of humor in a charming way.

1 Like

How is your sleep?

edit:
I just got to the answer. :slight_smile: What’s been predominant so far? Emperor or Stark?

1 Like

I promise I wasn’t attacking you :upside_down_face:

Your comment is like a Turkish delight, and I’m delighted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you

2 Likes