Main Disc. Thread - Seductress ZP

Thinking of stacking this one with Stark and Limitless Executive.

What have you guys stacked this title with?

My girlfriend stacks this with chosen for excellent results.

Other people have used that stack as well.

Stack it with whatever suits your goals!

1 Like

@RVconsultant can we move this out of news and updates? Thanks!

The main ZP disc. threads are supposed to be in that category :wink:

2 Likes

“Rule Book”

1 Like

Is there physical shifting on the script? I am assuming there is.

1 Like

@7empest definitely lots of physical shifting in Seductress

2 Likes

My girlfriend wants new improved version :rofl:

1 Like

Has it been updated recently?

There’s no thread for it. Guess not yet.

Not yet!

Boo!

That’ll be awesome if and when it happens.

It will happen… all titles are getting updated, its just a matter of time. I think about 10 titles are already updated.
Give it 1 or 2 weeks.

1 Like

Sorry guys, gonna keep posting about this because it continues to surprise and amaze me.

My girlfriend listened to 3 minutes of seductress this morning without telling me. I only found out later this evening.

1. the sex we had today was absolutely mind blowing in every way, and as almost always happens when she listens to seductress, I got the urge to eat her out and went to town on her for what we both agreed was a very long (and satisfying) time. She felt sexy, I was shocked at how sexy I perceived her to be, she was teasing me with her body and pulling me to her, WANTED style. Seductress = she gets oral? Too good to be true for her, but it is haha.

2. later that evening, we had a very, very raw and vulnerable conversation that was incredibly healing. A lot of her sexual shame and sexual past came up. Then we talked about her comparisons she makes about herself to other women. She worked through so much in one conversation… when she told me she had listened to seductress that morning, it all clicked, no wonder you’re having so many epiphanies about your relationship to self, especially as it relates to your sexuality!” seductress = deep emotional healing related to sexual and emotional worth? Yes plz.

5 Likes

I need Seductress ZP v2 for research purposes…

7 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

I’m wondering who’s actively listening to this title long term?

I definitely do not.

2 Likes