Stammering and agoraphobia (Limitless & Wanted)

Dear all,

I suffer from stammering and agoraphobia. Speaking with authority and strangers is difficult. I have completed all my studies at home (correspondence course). I can go to office but cannot attend parties or social gatherings.

I recently purchased Quantum limitless and Wanted to become a better person. Can quantum limitless stage 1 cure my stammering and anxiety?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi as a stutterer I would recommend Love Bomb for Humanity’s experimental, Ascension and Quantum limitless is also a good choice.
Wanted can wait for now.

3 Likes

Focus on LBFH and Ascension. Forget Wanted and QL for now.

2 Likes

It seems that with LBFH and Ascension we are not addressing the true essence of your issues. Trust me I was in the same spot as you.
I have tried Limitless, QL, Spartan, or Paragon to somehow alter my genetic setting. It did not work.
But after all with LBFH, I am just more calm which is helping my speech and also overall demeanor, the same for Ascension.

4 Likes

Woops, posted THAT ^ on the wrong post.

@RVconsultant can we move this out of news/updates and into the right category?

I’d go along with what @Deadpool suggested, QL (since you’ve already bought it) paired with Love bomb for humanity experimental (the title should still be free in the main store). I think that both of those should cover all your bases in allowing you to have a good foundation for what you want to do in the future.

1 Like

Seeing as how Agoraphobia is 101% of the time caused by trauma in the subconscious… I’d recommend a healing sub.

3 Likes

Probably 6 months of Khan stage 1, as the healing that Khan addresses is specifically social.

Quantum Limitless Stage 1 and Wanted are FANTASTIC choices as well, you should start there!!!

It’ll take time. keep us posted on your results. keep a journal. keep looking for tiny wins.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

1 Like

@Uts : Here is why I said Ascension and LBFH. Stuttering can be devastating for your self esteem. I know because I had my own struggle with it. I just don’t talk about it very much. But instinctively, Ascension (Alpha programming) and LBFH (self-love) seems to me the best way to go.

2 Likes

I’d trust the man with stuttering experience

2 Likes

As someone who has similar issues along with some anger issues, I have tried multiple things to get over it. That just doesn’t happen. For past couple of months I have been on Stark ZP and Rebirth ZP. Many people have said and I have felt it too, I have become more calm. Though recently I had too many things going on in my life so I went without subs for 10 days and by the 7-8th day I was back at my angry self. I switched over to Stark ZP and Regeneration ZP a week ago and just couple of days later I am being pushed for promotion due to my calmness under pressure :smiley:

I need to pair Stark (alpha mindset) with LBFH to see if that works better.

3 Likes