And a woman is a woman.
A lady is a lady.

2 Likes

It’s a matter of degree 🙇🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Exactly!!!

One has a degree and one doesn’t.

1 Like

Okay enough about lady and guy etc. Back on topic.

2 Likes

Update, 3.5 months of Seductress ZP

Still no visible physical changes. But a big change is how little I care now about looking different, and how I have a confident knowing that my desired changes will happen, I just don’t know when. But I recognize that I am gorgeous just as I am, and I don’t have to meet anyone else’s standard of beauty. I am the most comfortable and confident I have ever been in my body. It actually boggles my mind how physically confident I am (both sexually, and in general) in such a short period of time.

I’ve had interesting experiences out in public or at social gatherings where I’ve noticed a new ability to go from being my usual quiet introverted self to being very social, engaging, and at some points comfortably the center of attention. I’ve had so many fun, spontaneous conversations with strangers. I feel magnetic.

Went from being single to meeting the man of my dreams within one month listening (entirely without conscious effort, I was just enjoying life). He wanted me from the moment he saw me, couldn’t take his eyes off me, and continues to express regularly how irresistible I am in every single way.

The sex is mind blowing, passionate, and playful. Something important I noticed that is new for me is my ability to be mentally focused during sex now. No mind wandering to random things, no over thinking, no insecurities. Just connection and presence.

In general, I am more open, more honest, a better communicator, I feel increasingly free to be myself in all areas of my life. I not only feel like a beautiful, powerful seductress, I would say that I am that more and more. It’s becoming part of my natural identity in a balanced, grounded way. My choices, self talk and interactions with others are all changing to reflect this, it’s very noticeable.

21 Likes

Would you still describe yourself as introverted?

1 Like

My energy is often still focused inwardly, and I still recharge best being alone.

However, I feel a much stronger pull to be with people than I used to. It used to be that if I had my close family, a good relationship, and my online friends, I had enough. My current relationship is the most energizing and fulfilling I’ve ever been in, and yet I also find myself wanting to organize game nights with friends, or go to parties with lots of people. I want to meet people and grow my connections which I never cared about before. The idea of socializing seems fun and desirable to me where before I would dread going to parties even when it was people I liked. I’m more comfortable in crowds, in cities.

My immediate response to your question was yes, I am an introvert, but then I started to question it. I think I don’t need to know if I am an introvert or an extrovert, I can have and develop the positive qualities of both and that’s pretty great.

5 Likes

@Upwards Seductress is specifically for women. So if i understand correctly you are a male ? so please only use wanted.

1 Like

@Upwards and @TheBoxingScientist

From the Seductress page:

Gender and Sexual Orientation:

Female. However, those who desire more feminine features and development of more feminine qualities can also use Seductress.

Seductress has been going REALLY well for my girlfriend. I want to illustrate the power of just two loops and how effective it’s been, mixed in with Love Bomb and Chosen on a more regular basis.

She doesn’t listen to seductress much because of the recon.

She listened to one loop 3 weeks ago and got insane amounts of recon. That week, we hadn’t seen each other all week. Once she saw me and we had sex, all her recon went away.

I won’t name names, but a subliminal forum user here told me his girlfriend also listens to seductress and gets recon, recon which can only be fixed by foreplay…

Which is funny because every time my gf listens to seductress she gets some aura or something that makes me want to eat her out so bad, and then I do, and I really take my time, and both times she’s listened to seductress I’ve given her some of the best oral orgasms of her whole life.

Fast forward to 5 days ago, she listened to Seductress again the night before we went out to a water park with some friends. Normally, a water park would trigger ALL of her insecurities…

All of these are in her words, not mine. She told me all about what would’ve normally happened if she had gone to a waterpark.

• Women she perceives as prettier than her, walking around half naked or in bikinis… triggering jealously, anger, fear, judgement, insecurity
  • Herself also being in a bikini, so feelings of comparison would come up
  • I’m there, as her boyfriend, so she’d be triggered into thinking I’m staring at these women, checking them out, wanting to have sex with them
  • Her female friends were also in bikinis, so she’d get EXTRA shut down around them and become fake and judgey, especially since they were talking to me and I was talking to them
  • She’d start thinking she was ugly
  • She’d probably end the day/night with a fight to release all that anger and insecurity.

But of course, none of that happened, because (partial credit due to the fact that) she listened to seductress the night before.

At the end of the day, she was saying how PROUD of herself she was, that none of that happened, and how much HAPPIER she was the whole day, and after, and even before, because her mind was at peace instead of attacking her with insecurities.

Looks like Seductress is really hitting a really core wound around beauty and insecurity, which is why it’s giving so much recon, but it’s giving MASSIVE results.

You just gotta go slow, sometimes, if the recon is intense. That’s, in my opinion and in my experience, a sign that your mind has a lot to process and you can give it some rest days so that it processes all the information you’ve already overloaded it with, before cramming more subliminal information in that tiny noggin we call our brains

12 Likes

LOL! Every woman is going to want to run Seductress ZP after that post. :laughing:

5 Likes

LOL yeah… I didn’t mention it the first time even though it happened the first time, because it seemed private, but now it seems like a strong pattern. And I knew it’d help anyone reading this thinking of running it :rofl:

3 Likes

I noticed in the sales page it says Seductress has parts of Ascension in it. Does that mean running Ascension along with Seductress would be redundant?

I believe that is only for Qv2?

So no.

1 Like

But you’re not sure? Who could verify this information?

Like all products here, if it was said to have parts of another product, those parts are only to support of the goals of the main product.

2 Likes

SUPPORT.

Submit a ticket or if you feel you have seen anything about it in the forum , you can use the Search function.

2 Likes

I’m basing my answer off what Saint has said about other programs/customs etc.

If you want to achieve objectives from a certain program then use that program, if you can fit it into your stack.

I believe with ZP that scripts no longer have ‘parts’ anymore and are rewritten, and even if they do they’ll be to support the goals of that title.

So no, it wouldn’t be redundant to run Ascension/Ascension for Women alongside Seductress if you want the goals of those titles.

4 Likes

You could enter a support ticket. Please post the answer. I think others would want to know.

I entered a support ticket. Will post back here the answer.

2 Likes