Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

Now I’m stoked to try the ultima tomorrow :grin:

1 Like

hey I just read this again and wanted to know something, are you saying that your knowledge of books and being able to remember it is what got better? as in you can remember the details more accurately?

I’ve bought multiple subs but haven’t used any of them to the extent that I feel I should have, even my custom Halcyon… but looking back over the past year (I got it Sept 2020, a few days after my daughter was born) my mindset and resilience have shifted dramatically.

I’ve yet to get the calm peace that I so desire though, hence my interest in Wanted (for the nonchalant attitude) and now Sage Immortal, for the inner peace/bliss experience.

Still eagerly watching this thread, for more reports of the effects I’m after. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Oh maybe I can help, since I have noticed some things:

• choose WANTED if you want a feeling of inner peace through a carefree “it is what it is” attitude, with pure confidence and self acceptance.

• choose Lion IV in your custom if you want a feeling of inner peace through power and an invincible type of a feeling.

• this is still early (barely a day) experience but, choose Sage if you want a feeling of inner peace through inner calmness, stillness and oneness.

That could help you choose @BLACKICE

6 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, a few hours after my loop I had a very weird type of a headache, where it felt like something in the middle of my forehead was like pulsing or something.

Anyone else feeling this? @Phoermes maybe?

2 Likes

@Invictus Remember to add this to the thread on Sage Immortal reconciliation, if you’re willing.

Over here:

1 Like

hey thank you for that, will do now :grin:

1 Like

Yes, I am retaining occult/spiritual concepts better. But I was saying that good books are popping up more often.

Wouldn’t say headache, but the area between the brows felt hotter and harder.

4 Likes

This SG is very impressive ! Today I was in a mall, a thing I really hate in general ! But today I enjoyed everything : my senses where enhanced (maybe not so much the smell as I had a mask :slight_smile: ) at least view, hearing. The inner calm, the color, the music and the people, all these I was in the middle, at the center. It is difficult to describe, it seems a pot party :joy: very fascinating. Everybody were nice with me, the cashiers, sellers, I could see they were smiling when looking at their eyes.
The interesting part is that it seems I can control the mindset. For example today I started to get bored of the mall, I told myself “lets be mindful now” and quickly after that I entered in this mindset I described above. @SaintSovereign is always talking about action, and I think in the case of SG, this is an aspect of this action. I can maintain this mindset as long as I want and then I can revert to my “normal” mindset.
One thing is that I had 1 day off this sub. So rests days are really a key to success !

9 Likes

An interesting thing is that for several hours after, my hands are full of energy, like a glove of energy. I transmitted this energy to my wife, she liked it !

4 Likes

I’ve gotten this often. Does it feel like something vibrating or resonating in there?

2 Likes

I ran the Ultima yesterday morning. last night I was putting my awareness on my 13th chakra and my 3rd eye started to have pressure on it.
also (I posted on my journal) but last night was pretty tough in terms of getting quality sleep. kept getting only 2 hour max then I would wake up.
maybe the Ultima has a greater effect on sleeping? we’ll see

but I did have a good meditation this morning so its a give and take

1 Like

Getting this either tomorrow night or Thursday morning

3 Likes

I would say yes, it does feel like it’s vibrating but also pushing outwards

2 Likes

I think what is going on is that your 3rd eye is trying to connect to the external chakra that is in front of your 3rd eye. I would say its a good thing

2 Likes

Does SG have any equivalent components to Immortal’s Blade or the protection from Alchemist? I assume it does but just wanna check

3 Likes

I get a similar sensation too. Usually if I listen to subliminals for 2 days in a row without any rest days.

1 Like

I do understand your question. I don’t think there is the concept of “modules” in the main programs any more. If you would like the benefits of a module, go ahead and select it is the current recommendation.

1 Like

I’m not looking to buy a custom and not curious about comparing any modules in it. I just want to know if SG has any spiritual protection. Unique to SG or similar to another module doesn’t really matter to me. Dealing with what SG deals with I assume protection would be a very important thing, but maybe it isn’t needed

Edit: Since the last spiritual sub Alchemist has this element in, I also assume SG does but didn’t see any language in the sales copy

From Alchemist:
"The Awakening is also a powerful spiritual and magickal amplifier and protector. Any spiritual practice, religious or magickal work undertaken will be greatly empowered (this includes subliminal manifestations), and you will be protected from anything negative. You can rest easy with Awakening – the full power of your subconscious mind will shield you from anything dubious.

For those who desire contact with their deities, this protection will be invaluable, since it will protect you without blocking contact if you so desire. In fact, The Awakening will help you establish clear communication with anything spiritual if your intent guides you so, as long as it will positively benefit you. Any type of magick practitioners will find this highly useful."

5 Likes

You could submit a support ticket.

2 Likes