Main Rep. Thread: Sage Immortal (Reconciliation)

Those that are currently running Sage Immortal, write here your experiences with reconciliation (how it feels, what it is like, the strength of it, etc.) on Sage Immortal compared to other titles.

Not a strict research/experiment thread, so feel free to write however you desire.

17 Likes

last night before bedā€¦I ran one loop of Sage Immortal Qā€¦just to have a feel for itā€¦it went really niceā€¦the energy surging and stuffā€¦then I went to sleepā€¦I had a most fantastic nightmare of my lifeā€¦

In the dreamļ¼ŒI went to visit my cousin then I come back home to sleepā€¦just as I was lying on my bed and falling into sleepā€¦three mystic evil entities came and grabbed my right armā€¦I could see my arm withering physicallyā€¦feel my life force coming out and my whole body shivering and wettingā€¦I could actually feel the wetness on the sheetā€¦just as I thought I was going to leave this worldā€¦three deities appeared ā€¦they sacrificed themselves to destroy those evil enemiesā€¦they blew upā€¦and disappeared altogetherā€¦before I could even make a dumbfounded faceļ¼Œanother big evil entity cameā€¦it looked like a really bad and evil oneā€¦I could not remember how it looks likeā€¦all I could remember is the emitting gloomy auraā€¦it didnā€™t have the chance to get close to meā€¦a glowing general-like deity appeared and confronted itā€¦and they both disappeared ā€¦I would have believed it to be realļ¼Œif I hadnā€™t seen my cousin rushing into my room with a taoist claiming that he could teach me some self defence technique or somethingā€¦

the whole time while I was dreamingā€¦every things just felt so real and vividā€¦I was seeing and feeling from a first person perspective yetā€¦it bit like the meditative state where I could feel the emotion of fear and such and observe it without being distractedā€¦it is so cool and by far the best nightmare I ever haveā€¦like watching a thriller from a safe placeā€¦safely experiencing the adventureļ¼Œthat is what I will describe itā€¦

Editļ¼šone thing I forgot to mention ā€¦while those entities grabbed my armļ¼ŒI was yelling in my headā€œI am Sebastian ā€and seeing all those symbolic images flashingā€¦it is like the moment that time has been slowed down or frozenā€¦very movie likeā€¦

7 Likes

In my one week test of Sage Immortal, I didnā€™t feel any reconciliation at all.

Maybe one nightmare which surprisingly didnā€™t scare me. So Sage is making me calm even during my nightmares?

Sage Immortal seriously is one of a kind. Love the calmness and sense of spirituality it brings.

EDIT: am sure Sage Immortal does more but to me it is Spiritual Sanguine :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Been running two loops of Q and two loops of Ultima, and no real reconciliation yet.

However, Iā€™ve had some nightmares/very strange dreams each night and I usually never remember my dreams.

2 Likes

In my case reconciliation with SG is nightmare with a lot of action but I feel that I am the hero of it (is it a mix with Wanted ?) and feel calm. I just wake up without the sweat and fear of classical nightmare.

4 Likes

My week of running, I also donā€™t feel any reconciliation, rather these days I have physical reconciliation from ultima titles, like inflammation in nostrils , dizziness , pain in knuckles , AND SI helps to offset reconciliation of other titles too .

But this can be too early , I will report if something comes up .

Also SI keeps me so damn in present moment , it takes my meditations too deep ( zen / Vipassana) and usually there are thought about so many things while meditating but witj SI , thoughts are about the process., from no where I started understanding things , my subconscious commenting about truths underneath ā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

Sounds like your experience is similar to @Sebastian_Poā€™s?

so with me, a few hours after my loop I had a very weird type of a headache, where it felt like something in the middle of my forehead was like pulsing or something.

5 Likes

Third eye, pineal gland activation?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was leaning towards as well, especially since itā€™s in the middle of my forehead

3 Likes

I agree 100% its been like that for me too, in a little more than a week Ive been using it.

4 Likes

are you using the 1 day on 1 day off schedule?

5 days on and 2 off for Sage, but Im gonna change it for 1 day on 1 day off schedule.

3 Likes

Is getting teary eyed and almost crying while self-reflecting and then suddenly feeling extreme relief result and recon together?

iā€™ve never experienced this before, this happened twice now, once was regarding my body and how hard I am on myself and then now regarding how im always going through different circles of friends all the time and theyā€™re all temporary, like I donā€™t have a single best friend, as iā€™m always hopping from one group to another, which showed me how lonely i was in reality, starting tearing up a lot, after which I bought inner circle and then felt extreme relief.

5 Likes

Beautiful insight about yourself, a lack of real connection and vulnerability. Seems you are connecting with yourself, so important and beautiful.

I notice a pattern here in our community most guys donā€™t really connect well(emotionally), everything is so heady and hardened.

One of my closest befriend once told me he liked me more when I was heart broken, because I wasnā€™t trying to be so put together, I was just realā€¦ I was about to tell him f*CK you. Then realized that with a broken heart I was more me, in my body, aliveā€¦my best friendships have never been intellectual.

4 Likes

I guess trying to chase the perfect social life made me focus so much more on trying to meet new people, while neglecting the previous friends i made, which was really stupid of me.

iā€™m glad i got SG though, at first I thought it would be good just for inner calmness and euphoria, but what I feel with SG is just amazing. I donā€™t even think thereā€™s any actual recon, itā€™s more like; realization ā†’ emotional response ā†’ self-acceptance ā†’ euphoria.

6 Likes

Amazing! Iā€™m in awe of your insights :sunglasses:
Real growth

1 Like

Iā€™m convinced to give SG a test run next week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One label for this is ā€˜Catharsisā€™ or ā€˜Emotional Catharsisā€™. (You may already know this, but I wanted to share this just in case.) Apparently, the term is originally from a Greek term meaning ā€˜purificationā€™.

If you google ā€˜emotional catharsisā€™, youā€™ll find interesting info.

Thereā€™s more to life and healing than just cathartic release (so donā€™t get addicted to it), but itā€™s still pretty important and helpful sometimes.

Hereā€™s a link that just popped up when I googled it:

2 Likes

Been experiencing recon for like a week. Iā€™ve been running Emperor for over a year, not consistentlyā€¦ all because Iā€™ve been hitting a glass ceiling. Every time when I had everything right, Iā€™d sabotage it and I didnā€™t know why.

Recently when I started with SG and Iā€™ve been looking inward and working on myself, childhood traumas and allā€¦ will be posting more about that on my journal very soon.

And I realized I hate being uncomfortable. For the first time ever I realized what my blockage was, all this time I knew there was something standing between me and greatness but now that Iā€™ve become aware of itā€¦ things have shifted.

Every time when Iā€™m about to sabotage myself, I just remember that Iā€™m now venturing into being uncomfortable. That alone is so powerful, allows me to go through it either way.

This wouldnā€™t have been possible without SG.

Edit note: sharing this just made me light headed in a good way, itā€™s like Iā€™m high.

14 Likes