Main Rep. Thread: Sage Immortal (Reconciliation)

I’ve run Emperor for over a year as well and experience a highly similar pattern/issue with self sabatoge.
It may be time to bust out SG for me.

8 Likes

Go for it man, I feel like it’s one of those that might become an amazing addition to any stack (like PCC)

1 Like

I have run the masked and the Ultima version once each the last three days and similar to what others have said I feel way more in the present moment and definitely more empathetic
I also noticed I am way more aware of how I spend my time as well as really slowing down and either choosing carefully how I respond to some one in a conversation or not at all
Sage Immortal has also reinforced for me how important the healing work I’m doing is

11 Likes

Zen and more zen. Even when on alcohol it’s just more zen. The recon is hard to pinpoint how it feels, it’s different for sure, it’s less intrusive in some weird kind of way.

2 Likes

I got my drive back, it’s like a newly formed hunger. The relentless approach and focus to my work is back… hadn’t felt this way in months.

Last year I got burnt out because of covid as a result I shut down my businesses and started from ground zero this year…

I recently experienced recon but this time it was brief. As I’m going through my childhood traumas, I unconsciously healed the burnt out phase I was in.

The combo between emperor and SG towards work and myself in unreal. Even if what I’m doing is boring, somehow it eventually stops being boring.

There’s something I wanted to make sure of, since starting this combo I’ve been guided to things I need or want…

For instance, found a way to partner with accountants and other professionals for them to bring me deals. Healing myself. Finding ways to improve my skills that I can use right away and produce results almost immediately. I needed a yoga mat and the following day my sister went shopping and came with one.(I didn’t even tell her to do so) Also making a choice between adding Heartsong or HOM this month… I chose Heartsong.

How recon is like for me… I space out, I’ll want to play pubg but when I’m in the game, I quickly get bored of it so I exit. I still got the inner calm but there’s this sense of urgency I be feeling. And once I zone in on it, whether it’s personal development or work related, I just go straight into… I let nothing stop me until I’m satisfied with the results then I can slow down.

Before going through the program of dealing with my traumas I always hesitated on doing so, for months. And when I started SG I got this restlessness to go through it. Before I barely made it through module one but now I’m like a blazing car on freeway going 200 mph… but at the same time I soak up everything at an unbelievable pace.

SG is truly something else. And would like to thank Subclub again for creating such a sub.

18 Likes

Is this considered recon from Sage?

1 Like

I’d say yes. I had those on DR and Alchemist, more so than other programs. States of mourning over the death of the current/old self/image, giving rise to a new state

2 Likes

I mean, the support did confirm to me that SG can be considered a healing a sub as well, maybe the fact that I consciously decided to put it on hold is showing me that I actually am benefiting a lot and should not pause it :thinking:?

The only reason I wanna pause it for now is to see how much faster would the physical tech be without a healing sub involved, cause I do remember @SaintSovereign mentioning that healing can overpower everything else in a stack by a bit, but I didn’t expect to suddenly start my day grieving, my behavior made some people upset as I was with them having fun last night and yet today I didn’t even want to text them

2 Likes

I had this feeling,few days ago…I believe it is the result of old identity dissolving…cuz,at the time,I was examining the one I built up in the past based on others people‘s compliments…even if it seems to be a positive thing …but ultimately,it is on the shaking ground…

4 Likes

Sages are calm regardless of what they’re going through. When I’m spiraling out of control, that’s when I know it’s recon… then purge it out by changing my state.

2 Likes