OnlyGains Q! - journey to mount Olympus

Well there are three different reactions I get;

• first one is from guys with girlfriends; they act cautious, often giving me the feeling that they feel threatened by me :joy:.

• the second type of reaction come from the envious dudes, I even once got a text from a guy in Uni saying that if he ever had a girlfriend then he wouldn’t want her to meet me. Another dude also texted me once when I posted a pic, saying: “leave some :cat:for the rest of us” :joy:

• lastly, the “normal” guys treated me with more kindness, respect and admiration, often giving me things for free and stuff like that.

2 Likes

Quick update;

• SG has been very “unusual” lately, I’ve noticed more and more often that anything someone mentions to me or if I mention something random, it happens. It’s been tripping me out quite often and while I don’t mind it, it’s kinda weird how I can just mention something innocently and it happens, an example of this happened yesterday, I was on the forums and told my girlfriend about how there’s a new module pack that should have been released this week according to “calculations” and observations of the forum members, there was nothing at the time on the forum, so I went to the bathroom and came back, and I see that the new module pack is out 2 mins ago :joy:

• OnlyGains + WANTED is just a different kind of a beast when it comes to physical shifting, I’ll just leave this here and you tell me why do you think they are there :wink:

The marks only appeared on Wednesday (was a listening day and the day I added wanted) while Tuesday was my shoulders workout :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

Seeing this, I’m going to put SG on hold for now and put all my focus on physical shifting :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

5 Likes

This one is hilarious. I am laughing hard. Now tell me what was the reaction from your gf? SHe must have a sharp eyes on you. Is she reacting wierd lately? If you are so attractive that might not be good for your gf :joy::joy: she is literally dying inside because any girl will do a black magic(nonsense techniques tbh but people mention it again and again) to get you :skull:.

1 Like

Hahahaha I know it might seem like those things might make my girl uncomfortable, but it’s actually the complete opposite, she loves seeing the attention I get and then tells me how lucky she feels because no matter how much other girls look, she’s the one who gets to enjoy me :wink:

2 Likes

Turue love

1 Like

Today’s been a very weird day, I’ve been feeling very… i don’t know how to describe it, but it’s like I’m grieving for the loss of someone extremely close, like a wife, child or a parent, the reason this is weird is because I haven’t ever felt this way, even when I lost the closest friend I had in a car accident, I couldn’t feel anything, yet today feels like all the grief I was supposed to feel in my life is coming through…
Or it could be (doubt it) related to this sentence

1 Like

Remember this comment?
I realized I never really followed up about the facial hair since then, I even stopped minoxidil for like a month before restarting last week and well, let me just show you where I am :grin:
All thanks to WANTED and me taking action with minoxidil

3 Likes

I think those things are called “stretch marks” which can happen when the body is expanding rapidly. For example, when women are pregnant and their abdomens are expanding rapidly, the skin can show similar marks.

As for any sadness, I’m thinking that is reconciliation.

1 Like

Oh haha I know, it was just a rhetorical question, I believe they are from rapid muscle gains, as I’m currently in a bit of an overdrive, gaining muscle and burning fats at the same time :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

Out of curiosity, what is your workout plan? For me, I am following Jeff Nippard’s program 8 weeks Full body (currently starting 7th, 3 days in a week) and after that will go on Lower/Upper (4 days in a week)

3 Likes

I do my own bro split;

sat- chest, tri
sun- back, bi
mon- shoulders
tue- off
wed- legs
thur- arms
fri- off

2 Likes

Jeff nippard is an absolute beast especially since he’s only 5’5 I think or 5’6

1 Like

I like this guy much, I am 5’7 (170 cm) myself and his program is really good. Also bought his nutrition plan and found out that my protein intake was quite low. But I think this realization was thanks to EFst4 in my custom, I mean that intention to buy his plan.

1 Like

I don’t follow Jeff very much, but I’ve seen a few of his stuff. Is his program on YouTube or is it paid?

P.s. @Invictus your progress body wise and facial hair wise is insane.

1 Like

A lot of his stuff is on youtube, but he has a page if you want a training program. $39.99 for the program. I recommend Fundamentals hypertrophy program, it has three programs in one and you just choose which one would you like to go to.

2 Likes

ayyy man thank you so much :grin:

2 Likes

So I noticed something…

I wanted to give an update sooner, but i was trying to make sure that my hypothesis is correct…
But now I’m sure, WANTED as a stand-alone is good for physical attractiveness, but just because it makes you attractive, doesn’t mean it’s definitely going to help with muscle gains.

I’ve noticed that while yes it does give some gains, I noticed that I shrunk somewhat in size and got back to the size I was when I was running WANTED with EF st3, it’s kinda hard to describe it but I think WANTED makes you reach the most attractive state that you can be, which doesn’t always mean that you’d have a physique like an aesthetic bodybuilder, but you’d definitely still be hot.

I’ve also noticed that my gaming performance has declined, which makes sense as GMX is the sole core for it while the rest is for physical shifting, and WANTED being in the mix has shifted the focus away from the “extra” goals.

Also big news coming soon :wink: (hint: AM might be something I’ll buy soon :sunglasses:), but for now, I’m going to observe my body with just my custom at 2 loops.

Oh and another thing, even though it’s one of the only APS modules I don’t have, my legs have exploded in size, to the point where today I wore a pair of jeans I always liked to wear on dates, and well, when I sat in my car to leave, I heard a tearing sound and saw that it was my jeans ripping from the side, the stitching part seemed to have gotten too stretched out, until it couldn’t handle it anymore :joy: but this is kinda throwing my body away from the look I want to achieve, and since the only sub other than OnlyGains is WANTED, there’s nothing else really to blame.

NOTE: I’M NOT SAYING THAT WANTED IS A BAD SUB, IT IS THE BEST SUBLIMINAL TO LOOK YOUR MOST ATTRACTIVE SELF, JUST DON’T HAVE HIGH HOPES THINKING IT WILL TURN YOU INTO AN AESTHETIC BEAST, USE EF FOR THAT

5 Likes

Interesting observations.

2 Likes

Oh wow I didn’t realize it’s been 22 days since the last update, oh well :sweat_smile:

The reason I was gone was because of 2 things;

1- life issues and I think I was in recon which made things worse and I had a 2 weeks long argument with my girl.

2- I wanted to test some stuff to make a final conclusion on something.

So “1” is taken care of now and “2” proved to me finally that because of WANTED’s bigger scope in terms of physical shifting, it does overtake my custom, I guess if the wanted core was present it would have been a different case but, I did have a talk with some people who all mentioned something to me when I showed them my goal physique, which was: “being that muscular doesn’t necessarily mean that every girl will be attracted to you”, which made me realize something, my goal isn’t to be attractive, it’s to be a bodybuilding king, and that often intimidates girls (when they see a bodybuilder), not attract them, so that’s why I feel like WANTED kept me at the same weight and size as I was before I made my custom, no matter how much I ate and lifted, even running WANTED solo at one point, I can’t go past a certain shape because I think that the sub feels that I reached my most attractive state, which is cool but it’s not my goal anymore so no more WANTED for me and I’m back on the og stack of OnlyGains and Sage Immortal.

• Don’t have much to update about my physical stuff as me being involved in issues also took a toll on me later on which made me lose appetite a bit, but somehow my body maintained my muscles and only lost fat, this resulted in me looking much leaner than before.

there are 2 things that I have observed after restarting Sage again;

• I feel like everything I knew about working and gym has changed, every exercise I perform feels different, I have learned so much more about my body and even dropped my workout time in half (from 1 and a half hours to 45 mins) and still looking pretty good. Furthermore, I feel so wise in the gym, I like helping and know I’m of really good help to the majority there because of my experience, but also I feel like every single person there can teach me more than I know, like I recently started going to the gym with a new friend I made and training with him made me understand the physics of so many exercises in ways that have made me understand them so much more deeply, like I can’t really describe it in words, and it almost feels like one of those effects of psychedelics that you can’t really describe, but to put it simply, I can literally tell exactly which exercise, weight, tempo and rep range are the best because when I do them, I can literally see my muscles showing me, like my reflection feels like I’m looking at my body without any skin and just straight up muscle fibers, which makes me see exactly what’s working and what’s the best exercise to do, and I’ve never experienced that with any drugs either.

Tl;dr I can see muscle form (skinless) in the mirror now when I work out and can tell how much an exercise is doing for the muscle.

• the second thing I noticed is how I always have knowledge about anything and everything, like I always had a habit of learning about everything, whether through facts and theories videos, or straight up talks/podcasts/lectures on topics I’m interested in (example: I’ve been self-studying psychology for 7 years now, even wrote a Uni exam for my sis online cause it’s her major), but now it’s more like the knowledge is innate, and there’s an abundance of it, yesterday I easily taught my brother how to calculate any percentage of any number using a “law” that just randomly popped in my head as if I learned it in school (which I’m 100% certain I never did), but I like to call it the “10 percent law”, with which if you take 10% of any number, you can pretty much use it to calculate any percentage of any number.

Tl;dr I have such a huge “storage” of knowledge that half of the stuff I “know” aren’t really things I recall ever learning about.

3 Likes

@Rapsta check out Invictus’ journals! You’ll like his stuff.

2 Likes