Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

@Simon have you noticed the effects of this module when running Sage Immortal?

Organization Perfected

$14.99

Neatness, cleanliness and organization make all your plans easier to execute – ensure that the environment around you is perfectly clean and organized for your success, as well as your mental space through Organization Perfected. Furthermore, Organization Perfected helps you organize and clean in a rapid manner.

Nope. But I only used it for like 10 days. For experimental purposes. :rofl:

Besides, I lack Industriousness, not Organization. So not much boost was required there.

:blush:

6 Likes

I did on day one. Ran the major and the ultima one after the other. Everywhere in my house is neat and clean. My work place is organized, so is my art room, closets, car, pantries, fridge and my laptop. When it seeped into other areas aside from simple cleaning, I though it was my ocd coming back up from recon.

Edit: it seems that module is not in Sage, go figure

5 Likes

No, subs don’t compare to proper tantra, at least for the purpose of attaining Buddhahood. Intuitively, I can feel the subs stir up emotional garbage so it can be rapidly and effectively flushed out by tantric methods. But they can’t replace tantra/mantras, I can feel I’d make almost 0 progress if I stopped practicing and just ran subs.

1 Like

Our subliminals affect a wide range of factors to help you achieve your goals - this is an example of this. While Sage Immortal will not push you to directly clean up your environment, to properly achieve your goals of improving spiritually you’ll greatly benefit from a clean and organized lifestyle and home.

Hence the effect of doing so.

16 Likes

When I read that SI help with manifestations, I’m like should I buy it.

2 Likes

It feels unreal with how fast things happen, like the manifestations often happen in minutes, I’m still not sure about my decision to pause it for a while, because it has literally manifested things I didn’t even know I needed, like yesterday I met a guy at the gym whose brother COINCIDENTALLY works at the place I’m going to be working at soon and told me that he’ll give a good word about me to his brother because he’ll most likely be my boss. But the one thing I noticed is that I manifest things randomly too, like my sister mentioned my girlfriend’s sister and a minute later she was in front of me :exploding_head:
I feel like the Q+ aspect of SG is like a manifestation booster, boosting other subs as well, and if this is just a step towards Q+, then I can’t imagine what would something like HERO would do :grin:

9 Likes

I already have a tight stack of 3 subs so I cant add a 4th :weary:. Are you using SI with spiritual practices? Or just by itself? Are you using the Ultima or the plain sub?

2 Likes

Just the regular masked and no, not using it for spiritual purposes

1 Like

An overall hit to conscientiousness- I’m thinking of addressing a big 5 personality trait weakness as one way to orient towards certain subs. Explains why Emperor works well for some and Stark better for others lol

4 Likes

I understand where you are coming from. But there are a variety of tantric practices centered on influencing one’s reality, just the way these Subliminals try to achieve. Interestingly, many of these tantric practices use a mix of words and sounds that have no meaning in the language in which they originated, and probably not in any other language either. Many are “keelit” i.e. password protected. The ancients found it important to password protect such knowledge. So even if someone thought he knew these words, sounds, and their proper sequence (piracy must have been a thing even back then), he would first have to unlock them using a specific series of sounds/practices in order to get results. And for this he would have to go to a legitimate source to learn about it.

When SubClub founders say that their subliminals are built in a different way i.e. not based on affirmations alone, I sometimes wonder if they have managed to crack the code behind some of these ancient secrets.

5 Likes

Okay, I see what you mean. The reality influencing stuff I’ve used is Neville Goddard and the Gallery of Magick books, so in my mind I label that stuff “magick”, whereas the tantra I practice is strictly focused on attaining Buddhahood as quickly as possible.

The founders here said they’ve built their subs on questions rather than affirmations, and I think those questions are similar to the ones you hear in the superchargers (LifeCharger app, or the pre-Ultima versions of LIbertine, True Social, As Above/So Below, etc.).

My personal theory/understanding is that there’s a collective unconscious that links all humans and is affected by emotion, and that subs, tantra, magick, manifestation, etc. all manipulate it to varying degrees of effectiveness. Thus they’re all just different means to the same end, sometimes one is better suited to a specific purpose than another, and intuition is the only way of choosing which one to use for a given purpose.

3 Likes

@throwthekitchensink

may you be free from suffering…in. this. lifetime.

2 Likes

Over halfway there :slight_smile: At this point, it feels like it’s a matter of when, not if. Going out to a bar sober and not talking to anyone for an hour used to make me feel like suffocatingly heavy cloud was present over my perceptions because of stifledness and self-loathing, but when I did the same thing last night it felt like a very thin grey cloud, only overwhelming in a very subtle sense (though I still had to get pissed off enough with my inaction to actually go talk to girls). Pemako Buddhism practices are REALLY effective. SubClub has been a very useful aid to them, first with Khan ST1 back when it was released, then Alchemist for getting my motivation right, and now Sage Immortal with MASSIVELY increasing the rate of progress.

2 Likes

That’s called the human collective consciousness or collective unconsciousness. You ever get talking with your friends about your childhood experiences and something comes up that’s a constant in everybody’s experience. Somebody says “OMG we had the same childhood!” A experience I see brought up a lot is the imaginary person running besides you on the freeway while you look out the window of the car.

https://www.hundredthmonkey.org/100th-monkey-effect/

The Hundredth Monkey Effect is the spontaneous transference of knowledge throughout a species once a certain number of individuals has learned a new idea or action. It bypasses physical barriers. A mind-to-mind jump. A leap in consciousness.

The mechanism for this transference of ideas works the same way for monkeys as it does for all sentient beings. We exist within an atmosphere of global mind. The human brain is constantly receiving and transmitting mental pictures and information to and from that mental atmosphere in which we are immersed. The global mind, otherwise known as Jung’s collective unconscious, does not cease to function because a few skeptics don’t like its effects. It functions just like it always has, passing information from one individual to another based upon their common frequency of consciousness. If progressive monkeys had a new idea, then so did other progressive monkeys on other islands. They resonated at the same frequency of consciousness. Inventions often occur at the same time by inventors who are not in physical contact with each other. For example, in 1941, Les Paul designed and built the first solid-body electric guitar just when Leo Fender of Fender Musical Instruments was doing exactly the same thing. Have you ever had an idea, then seen other people express or use that idea. You probably said, “Hey! I thought of that first!” Well, that’s the way the global mind works. It’s an atmosphere that you share with all other sentient beings, but you tune in especially to the particular topics and frequencies of mind that interest you the most.

Jung proposed that the collective unconscious is a layer of our unconscious mind we come into this world containing, that connects each one of to the history of thoughts and behaviours of all of mankind. The idea crystallised for Jung after a dream that the was in a house, with the first floor well decorated and organised (conscious personality), then the ground floor more medieval and dark (personal unconscious), and finally a basement with signs of primitive culture and with ancient skulls in it (collective unconscious). A modern analogy could be to imagine the collective unconscious rather like an inherited ‘database’, or like the computing ‘Cloud’. It is a vast field of information going back to ancient times that we can all access should we so need, and that allows us to have experiences that are typical of humanity.

Archetypes are universal concepts we seem to instinctively know, or what Jung described as “identical psychic structures common to all”. Archetypes mean that we can have the same thoughts and ideas as other people we have never met even though they come from an entirely different background and culture. An example would be the mother child relationship. Nobody tells us what a mother is, but we react in a certain way to a mothering figure, regardless where we were born in the world or what our culture, religion, or race is.

6 Likes

Sage’s synchronicities and manifestations feels like its built with 20 Yggdrasil Modules, a cup of Jupiter, a tablespoon of Divine Will, a handful of Tyrant and a pinch of Dominion.

I’ve been getting the exact knowledge that I needed since day 1, directly and indirectly, and sometimes I was lacking the proper awareness that this is the info that I asked for and might I needed (background manifestations, in that they were not consciously asked for recently).

About 4 days ago while doing my morning cleaning routine, I was getting a bucket of insights (alpha state, just like when you’re walking, driving, or doing any mundane task that doesn’t require much direct attention) one of which that I’ll talk about is directly manifesting something desirable, something that I need, that would help myself or loved ones. I would previously just go with the flow, come what may kind of attitude – the inner world knows the best of what’s needed, or maybe I was just being lazy :stuck_out_tongue: I decided then to practice that ye’ old manifesting technique of thinking of a golf ball, a duck, a red-balloon, a ladder or something and finding it within the week, its an introductory technique that in my opinion is foundational; so while sweeping, I chose to think of something more meaningful to me, a symbol or an object that would evoke an emotional response instead, making it more difficult. In the most random, unsuspecting way, by sundown it popped up. So did it the next day, and the next and the next and today. Some were brought to me by outside sources, a message from a friend with that object randomly in the background, a video with the object on a shirt and one particular case was a combination of meaningful objects and symbols of things I am working upon all conspiring as one with that specific object that I held in my mind’s eye but for a second, as if the universe raising a middle finger and the horns sign up my cynical face. I was satisfied by the first day but it seems that its still rolling and now I’m experimenting with something different.

I don’t know if this is the effect of Q+ or Sage itself, but it feels like It is as if the universe is conspiring with you.

About the duration of the effect:

I accidentally fell into recon trap by the first week, my mind just loved it and I was listening to the Ultima and 2 loops of the major (no other programs) daily for 3 days without any break, it did not go well. The reconciliation was horrible, in my notes I described it as if something within were to be in Limbo, between two worlds, weeping and anguished. I couldn’t even bring myself to eat-well, or chug on Coconuts, watermelons, or electrolyte drinks and refused to indulge in sweets, it manifested as anger and seclusion that was compounding from disappointment, couldn’t even bring myself to meditate or do any of my usual mood enhancers. But I knew it was just reconciliation and it would pass.

The duration’s lasing for at least 4 days, while the Ultima for 2. Two days because on the first day, the visual change is apparent, taking fascination into the subtlest of things, as if you had just had stroked brushes with Death (its that fleeting mind-shift that those who barely escaped a potential tragedy experience - a newfound love of life), by the second day, the visual blooming lessens but the tranquil bliss is still there. As for Q, Insights seemed to reduce in frequency by the end of the listening week. Of course, these are anecdotal, I might have just dried out that well of wisdom, or something :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

So yesterday I said that I might be putting SG on hold and didn’t even listen to it yesterday (on day), and when I woke up today, this is how I felt;

2 Likes

Why can’t Mind’s Eye be this powerful at manifesting??? :frowning:

Hope it gets an update soon.

2 Likes

I just remembered a behavior that expressed during my Sage days, but I attributed it to Medici back then. I assumed that SG was healing something, and helping HM’s script execute better.

During my online meetings, I would take notes – bullet points of ideas, actionables, doubts, etc.
Immediately after, I would also move those notes into the right “sections” of documents for proper reference.

It hasn’t happened since, so I’m pretty sure this can be attributed to the OrPeQ module.

:ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Is this a version of the Machine:Action module?

1 Like