OnlyGains Q! - journey to mount Olympus

No way of knowing. There may be some helpful surprises.

1 Like

I am also concocting a custom Ultima for mornings when I go to work. More on that after #7.

1 Like

thatā€™s one thing I wanted to do as well, an Ultima for mornings for when I start working, with 2 aura modules (maybe LB core and chosen of venus to have an extremely appealing aura = extra respect), dragonā€™s tongue, lion IV, EU/LEU core, and Transcendental Connection.

1 Like

Sounds good. I am a middle school math teacher and after school high school tutor. I am looking at things for building relationships, trust, commanding respect, intelligence, math ability, reputation - something like:

Love Bomb Ultima
The Commander Ultima
Beyond Limitless Ultima
Chiron
Virtuoso di Matematica
Transcendental Connection
Lifeblood Fable

Also wondering if this can be run daily during the school week. 1 loop der day in the morning. Like after my workout but before my first class.

1 Like

firstly, isnā€™t 6 modules the limit for an ultima?
secondly, your non-core modules look perfect, but Iā€™m confused about something, why not switch Commander and BL with Limitless Exec core?

1 Like

I thought about the 6 module limit and would run this by folks before purchase.

Commander has the perfect blend of authority without being too aggressive or autocratic. It gives charisma and humor as well as an underlying sense of respect. It is perfect for my audience. Commander gives almost ā€œinstant authorityā€; also, people want to help me as opposed to being forced to help me.

I also love Beyond Limitless for its focus on problem solving, organization, communication, and calculation (among others). Those are essential skills that kids need to learn to be successful.

I am not as big a fan of Executive or Limitless Executive as they push productivity hard, and that doesnā€™t play well with the middle school environment. I might run them with a wealth custom or stack outside of the school environment.

3 Likes

hmmmm, have you thought about using the stark core in the ultima?

1 Like

Yes, but Stark is too diffuse. Too much going on. I want a highly focused custom.

2 Likes

In that case, lifeblood fable is the most likely one you would remove. Honestly you could try asking support or saint if they can make you a 7 module custom.

1 Like

Agreed. Lifeblood Fable also seems like long term programming. Anyway, just my initial thoughts. Will wait for new module pack to come out before finalizing anything.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s a good idea, you never know, maybe a new aura module is on the way :wink:

1 Like

okay so update time;

• damn its been 2 weeks since I got my custom (its Monday here already now so yea) and I have run OnlyGains 7 times so far (8 loops in total but that one day was an experiment with 2 loops), and well, I feel like right now, Iā€™m making weeks or even months worth of gains in a matter of days, like remember the arm pic? i have taken another one today, same angle, and the different is so noticeable that when I sent it to a friend, he genuinely thought I was lying and showing him a much older picture (the one in this journal which I took on 29th of July), if anyone wants to see it ill post it :wink:

• Sage is just wow, I feel like every time I listen to it, I come face to face with things I have never thought about and discover things about myself that I never knew about before, a good example of it is how I never realized how tolerant i have always been towards bs from people, to the point where even if someone is doing something i disagree with and its affecting me, i just used to tell myself ā€œtheyā€™re free to do whatever they want and i wont stop them cause im not a controlling personā€, this also made me realize that this has always been the main reason why i used to feel passive, its not that i was lacking confidence or anything, i was just too chill all the time and part of it has to do with me being addicted to being 24/7 (did that for 2 years, break 1 year, then again high for 3 year), which really made me think a lot about the way i let people act around me, Lion IV in my custom is probably also helping here because once i was done thinking about it, i got up and felt a new sense of power ignited inside me, and im positive it has something to do with Lion IV and SG working together.

• the hangout yesterday felt really nice, i cant even remember the last time i genuinely felt this good about meeting someone (apart from my girl obviously :joy:), i never connected this well with him before during uni days, but we did now, talked about many things, we both realized how much we both grew in the last couple of years, and when we were done, he invited me to chill again and that if im okay with it, then heā€™d like to introduce me to his group, so im stoked about this.

3 Likes

Okay so Iā€™ve realized something, OnlyGains is giving me gains noticeably faster than my previous stack of WANTED and EF st3, which is actually tempting to me to add WANTED with OnlyGains, while keeping Sage Immortal for when I need guidance and self realization.

Anyone remember that one thread I made about feeling lost? If anyone ever feels that way, Sage Immortal will definitely help and guide, at least it does for me.

With all that said, what do you guys think? Should I go for it? (Keep in mind that the realization and temptation only started after using Sage and self reflection)

As for progress so far, I received my custom on a Tuesday 2 weeks ago, itā€™s Tuesday 4:41 am right now, so 2 weeks and 7 listens later, this is what happened with my arms so far (thereā€™s a .3 inch increase), lemme know if itā€™s noticeable :grin:

29 july;

Now;

6 Likes

Yeah I think you should add it. Follow your intuition, Itā€™s not gonna steer you down a wrong path. A lot of times we end up going against our intuition and regretting it.

3 Likes

I just hope I donā€™t end up like last time and stop updating as often to be more mysterious :joy:
the plan will be; for the next 2 weeks (7 listening days), ill be doing WANTED, OG and ICQ, 1 loop each, however, I will also test what feels better to listen before working out and after working out, as ICQ is usually the first thing when i wake up, as it works keeps my day filled with social interactions, so will only need to see how to use those 2, but so far Iā€™ve noticed that OG before training increases strength, and after training it speeds up recovery, but muscle growth happens fast either way.

also that arm progress pic might not seem as much, but Iā€™ve only trained my arms twice within that time period :muscle:t4: :grin:

2 Likes

Great progress. The arm in the second picture definitely looks bulkier. I am wondering why are you referring to the imperial system. I googled it and Qatar is using the metric system. But I guess because the majority of members of this forum are from the American continent.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate it :grin:

When it comes to muscle sizes, Iā€™ve always measured them in inches because of the bodybuilding forums I used to surf on before, so I picked up that habit :joy:

1 Like

hey guys, sorry for the inactivity the last few days, i honestly blame the 1 loop of wanted after i talked about using it again, but i didnā€™t continue with it because at the end of that day, i got this very clear message in my head saying ā€œThatā€™s enough from wantedā€, i donā€™t really know WTF was that, but i honestly believe SG just boosted my intuition/inner voice to a whole different level, like i get guidance on every single thing, think about it as google maps for everything you do and action you take, pretty neat, and its back for use after that one loop of wanted.

so updates:

OnlyGainsQ:

• much stronger now compared to when i started, and i mean MUCH STRONGER, now i was already above average in strength before as i did used to train powerlifitng style for years, with my 4 plates deadlift getting me a second place at a university powerlifting competition for under 18s back when i was 17, and i do some strength stuff here and there to maintain that strength in my CNS for whenever i want to release everything (like during the workouts on bad days), but now im at a point where just today i have reached the maximum number of plates possible on a machine (the pec fly and tricep push down), while on most other exercises (except some compounds like DB incline press and shoulder presses) i can manage to do my bodyweight for reps.

• 2 days ago i woke up at 73.4, and that upset me a bit cause i felt like i was losing gains, so i measured my arm and it was 14.9 (from 15.2) which upset me even more, but then i went to shower and OH MY GOD, I feel like the night before i burned about 2% body fat in my sleep or something because of much more defined i looked, like even today during my chest workout, i could see the separation of my pecs becoming more visible than ever before, so i feel like the sub makes me gain muscles for a while, then burns fat, then muscle, then fat, and the cycle continues, but strength is up everyday.

Inner Circle

• as it is a light sub with the main goal being to manifest people according to your preferences or goals or whatever, Iā€™ve noticed more and more people are becoming friendlier and reaching out, mainly at the gym and social media, which is nice, but also feels like the gloryseeker module in my custom is boosting ICQ as well, as people are reaching out to me like im some sort of a VIP, asking me when i could be free to see them, or if i would be okay with working out with them.

Wanted (1 loop instead of SG)

• will keep it simple here, listening to it just once ended up with a random drive-thru girl giving me her number on the back of my receipt after talking to me and asking me questions like where am i from and my age, seems like the loop kickstarted the ā€œwantedā€ aura within me that i accumulated during my time listening to wanted.

Sage Immortal

• okay so I got no clue what to say about this anymore except the fact that itā€™s basically an audible joint (inner calmness and joy) with some psychic level intuition (support also confirmed that aura perception and feeling them is part of SGā€™s results) and google maps for brain (guidance with everything you do)
7 Likes

In addition to fat, there is also water.

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what I concluded, as I did mention I looked leaner, but now itā€™s back to 15.2 so Iā€™m happy :muscle:t3::sunglasses: