OnlyGains Q! - journey to mount Olympus

Did you drink water? More salt? Maybe a bit of carbohydrates? Those can all add to water weight, if I remember what little I know about body building.

1 Like

i actually tried to think about it and i believe that one day, i didnt measure my arms properly :sweat_smile: :joy:, because I barely have fat on my arms, and while yes it could have been water weight, but the thing is that I measured at night, so that possibility is out now, its getting good growth so far and even when im out with people and they post stories with me on snapchat, I look much bigger, in fact I think gloryseeker is also doing good job since not only am I growing nicely, but people now approach me and ask me for tips and try joining me during my workouts.

2 Likes

so an update on everything (and some changes);

OnlyGains;

• I honestly feel like this is the best Iā€™ve looked in a long time and itā€™s certainly gaining attraction and head-turns everywhere, Iā€™ve even been getting approached more at the gym as people keep asking me for advice and ask me to train with me. my face is also looking much better like i donā€™t know what it is, but something definitely shifted.

Sage Immortal;

• been noticing A LOT of synchronicities, like both me and my girlfriend noticed that a lot of the things I just mention as ā€œwhat ifā€ situations are becoming true, like just a while back I was with my sister, driving back home, and she asked me about my girlfriend and her sister, 5 mins later my girlfriendā€™s sister was driving back home from work and was suddenly ended up next to us, and thatā€™s just one of the many things happening constantly.

Inner Circle;

• while i feel like i needed it and it was manifesting people for me, i think it was mainly SG doing the work, as thatā€™s whatā€™s been manifesting it, and honestly iā€™m happy with where i am and honestly i feel like i already was, as most effects i thought were coming from inner circle were actually from the gloryseeker module + SG + my conscious intentions, so itā€™s not something Iā€™ll listen to anymore, SG is good enough.

as a result of this, one spot for a major title is now open, which means my second favorite sub is now back in stack baby :muscle:t4: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So whatā€™s it like being a sex symbol?

3 Likes

ahahahaha you really flatter me, I wouldnā€™t say that about myself :sweat_smile: however, I must say that I havenā€™t ever felt this good about myself or had this much of an ego boost from getting checked out so often, which actually motivates me so much more to work harder towards reaching my dream physique and competing, and now with WANTED back in the mix, not only will the increased appetite help me bulk up even faster, but it will also boost everything, since I recall someone mentioning that the physical shifting tech in WANTED are the S/APS modules, which if true, then Iā€™d be getting double the exposure to HERO physical shifting tech-based modules, so iā€™m looking forward to that.

5 Likes

Crazy that youā€™re throwing wanted in the mix today, when I literally first thought about Wanted today as a possible add to my stack, and your journal was the confirmation to my inspiration. Great results so far man! Im working out too but really only care about wantedā€™s effects on people.

How has wanted made your interactions with men different?

3 Likes

Well there are three different reactions I get;

• first one is from guys with girlfriends; they act cautious, often giving me the feeling that they feel threatened by me :joy:.

• the second type of reaction come from the envious dudes, I even once got a text from a guy in Uni saying that if he ever had a girlfriend then he wouldnā€™t want her to meet me. Another dude also texted me once when I posted a pic, saying: ā€œleave some :cat:for the rest of usā€ :joy:

• lastly, the ā€œnormalā€ guys treated me with more kindness, respect and admiration, often giving me things for free and stuff like that.

2 Likes

Quick update;

• SG has been very ā€œunusualā€ lately, Iā€™ve noticed more and more often that anything someone mentions to me or if I mention something random, it happens. Itā€™s been tripping me out quite often and while I donā€™t mind it, itā€™s kinda weird how I can just mention something innocently and it happens, an example of this happened yesterday, I was on the forums and told my girlfriend about how thereā€™s a new module pack that should have been released this week according to ā€œcalculationsā€ and observations of the forum members, there was nothing at the time on the forum, so I went to the bathroom and came back, and I see that the new module pack is out 2 mins ago :joy:

• OnlyGains + WANTED is just a different kind of a beast when it comes to physical shifting, Iā€™ll just leave this here and you tell me why do you think they are there :wink:

The marks only appeared on Wednesday (was a listening day and the day I added wanted) while Tuesday was my shoulders workout :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

Seeing this, Iā€™m going to put SG on hold for now and put all my focus on physical shifting :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

5 Likes

This one is hilarious. I am laughing hard. Now tell me what was the reaction from your gf? SHe must have a sharp eyes on you. Is she reacting wierd lately? If you are so attractive that might not be good for your gf :joy::joy: she is literally dying inside because any girl will do a black magic(nonsense techniques tbh but people mention it again and again) to get you :skull:.

1 Like

Hahahaha I know it might seem like those things might make my girl uncomfortable, but itā€™s actually the complete opposite, she loves seeing the attention I get and then tells me how lucky she feels because no matter how much other girls look, sheā€™s the one who gets to enjoy me :wink:

2 Likes

Turue love

1 Like

Todayā€™s been a very weird day, Iā€™ve been feeling veryā€¦ i donā€™t know how to describe it, but itā€™s like Iā€™m grieving for the loss of someone extremely close, like a wife, child or a parent, the reason this is weird is because I havenā€™t ever felt this way, even when I lost the closest friend I had in a car accident, I couldnā€™t feel anything, yet today feels like all the grief I was supposed to feel in my life is coming throughā€¦
Or it could be (doubt it) related to this sentence

1 Like

Remember this comment?
I realized I never really followed up about the facial hair since then, I even stopped minoxidil for like a month before restarting last week and well, let me just show you where I am :grin:
All thanks to WANTED and me taking action with minoxidil

3 Likes

I think those things are called ā€œstretch marksā€ which can happen when the body is expanding rapidly. For example, when women are pregnant and their abdomens are expanding rapidly, the skin can show similar marks.

As for any sadness, Iā€™m thinking that is reconciliation.

1 Like

Oh haha I know, it was just a rhetorical question, I believe they are from rapid muscle gains, as Iā€™m currently in a bit of an overdrive, gaining muscle and burning fats at the same time :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

Out of curiosity, what is your workout plan? For me, I am following Jeff Nippardā€™s program 8 weeks Full body (currently starting 7th, 3 days in a week) and after that will go on Lower/Upper (4 days in a week)

3 Likes

I do my own bro split;

sat- chest, tri
sun- back, bi
mon- shoulders
tue- off
wed- legs
thur- arms
fri- off

2 Likes

Jeff nippard is an absolute beast especially since heā€™s only 5ā€™5 I think or 5ā€™6

1 Like

I like this guy much, I am 5ā€™7 (170 cm) myself and his program is really good. Also bought his nutrition plan and found out that my protein intake was quite low. But I think this realization was thanks to EFst4 in my custom, I mean that intention to buy his plan.

1 Like

I donā€™t follow Jeff very much, but Iā€™ve seen a few of his stuff. Is his program on YouTube or is it paid?

P.s. @Invictus your progress body wise and facial hair wise is insane.

1 Like