Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Thanks. I took one tea spoon, like it was in description.

What was the effect?
Did you have reconciliation before?

@SaintSovereign this might be a common factor. Could it be that raising dopamine is the factor rather than the food?

1 Like

If this is the case I wonder what it means for those of us who have ADHD which means our brains are dopamine deficient.

1 Like

I have tested eating a rather large steak, which seemed to work exceptionally well. It appears that (and this is an early observations) the caloric value matters more than anything else, followed by quick sources of energy. So, when I ate a giant salad, I didn’t get the positive results I wanted. When I tried the steak, I got good results. When I tried the sugar, I got good results. That being said, MCT Oil does seem like a good thing to try, since the body can utilize it as fuel pretty easily.

15 Likes

Thought I’d post this here because WANTED is the main culprit behind it :grin:

3 Likes

Few days ago I was in a clinic for a routine check up. The nurse, that I know, told me “Sir your hair are growing ?” It confirms what my wife and children told me before

BUT

The same nurse measured my height and that was my surprise ! I lost 3 cm !!! I listen to Wanted everyday since May and I felt that I was getting taller but the measurement shows the opposite !!!
I asked the nurse to measure again. She did it 3 times, same results !

3 Likes

Is the same happening… down there? :eggplant:

2 Likes

Size doesn’t matter :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe you are too tall and be shorter for you is better.

3 Likes

I came back from another clinic today and … miracle ! I gained back my 3 cm :rofl: It was probably a mistake from the other nurse few days ago !

11 Likes

magic-shia-labeouf

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: . Bro my heartbeat stopped for a sec when you said you lost your height by 3 cm :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:.
I don’t think that nurse will do the same mistake 3 times :face_with_monocle:. You really may have lost and gained height again or that Nurse always measured your height wrong for sure :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Nurses are under big stress :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s true but really it stopped my breath when I heard people losing height from sub. I was like WTF :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah ! I was shocked especially I am only 1m70 so 3 cm less OMG ! :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Same 170, this forum is full of short people :smiley:

2 Likes

hahaha ! welcome to the club ! You understand the importance of 3 cm :rofl:

3 Likes

Another 170er here :raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand:

4 Likes