Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

Is it too much to want all 3? :sweat_smile:

Lion IV is exactly the feeling I want, which is why it was one of the first modules I added to my custom. I wish I could get an Ultima of just that one.

Thanks for the insight, that’s incredibly helpful to see them compared that way! :+1:

1 Like

Just purchased Sage Immortal. Super excited to run it with Dragon Reborn and Love Bomb

7 Likes

@Sub.Zero Will be proud . I just purchased Alchemy

6 Likes

So what will you be running? DR + Alchemist? It would be great.

1 Like

Something like that

That file is beautiful :star_struck: thanks .

1 Like

Agreed.

Very useful stuff.

Thanks to Daniel Ingram.

3 Likes

Just noticed that the files of Sage Immortal does not bear the name of Qv2 or V2, was tempted to add Q+, or at least Q½+ myself… :grin:

4 Likes

Q1, Q2, Q½… I’m waiting for Q9¾ :nerd_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha, you listening to Want(ed) at the moment? :wink:

I believe @SaintSovereign addressed this as Sage Immortal has aspects of Q+ in it. Maybe I misunderstood or I misread what he wrote

1 Like

Yes you are right @James :wink:

Nope, I’ve not bought that one yet. I’m still pondering the perfect stack/custom to get exactly what I want and so far there’s bits and pieces in other subs (confidence from Wanted, inner peace from Sage) but they also come bundled with other stuff that I don’t quite need.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire does SG have any scripting regarding auras? like being able to see or feel them?

i don’t know if it is SG or not, but I was at a mall yesterday and anytime I made eye contact with someone, I could somehow “feel” how they are feeling, like in my journal I mentioned an incident that happened during this trip to the mall;

the girl that I saw, whose eyes were telling me that she wants me, I could feel so much lust and need for attention from her, I thought it was just me being perceptive at first, but today I felt like my dad was a bit energetic and joyful before I even reached to his room (I was on the stairs when I got the “feeling”). kinda trippy but at the same time feels like a super power in development :joy:

9 Likes

Sounds like the All Seeing module. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Yes, but also projected outwards.

@Invictus is wondering if he may be experiencing projective empathy.

Not only discerning the moods of others, but also influencing them.

2 Likes

@James you are the Immortal…the chosen one.

Dragon Reborn was your mother.

Sage Immortal is your father.

Weldone on achieving greatness.

2 Likes

@Invictus there are auras in every product.

Sage also has an aura not sure what it does though.

1 Like

guys, did anyone try running the masked and ultima one after the other?
and how does it feel?

2 Likes

Power of Q+ components (fast acting titles… more to come) idk it has Q+ or not but ssaintsovereign replied to me that it might show some taste of Q+. So I assumed :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: