OnlyGains Q! - journey to mount Olympus

Alright everyone, i might have not have a huge update but there are some good stuff cooking in here:

OnlyGains Q

• my weight is currently 74, can’t believe I’m gaining weight and muscle so fast :heart_eyes:
  • my arms have surpassed 15 inches and they’re growing even faster than when I was on WANTED + EF st3
  • my strength is going up regardless of how much I eat, even when I do an empty stomach workout.
  • appetite is still lower than before.
  • been winning a lot of games, lost only 3 in the last 10 matches.

Sage Immortal

• feeling more in the moment.
  • everything feels serene around me.
  • feeling weird pressure in my eyes sometimes.
  • been reflecting a lot and almost cried today realizing how lonely I’ve been lately with my girlfriend abroad for vacation, which made me buy inner circle and add it to the stack.
2 Likes

I might be wrong but fire included this in spartan.

2 Likes

This is a great custom, I plan to make something similar to it. How has Beast Within Ultima core been for you? Do you think it has contributed to your recovery/gains?

1 Like

honestly, with the muscle gain modules, I can’t really specify which one is giving me the most gains or recovery, however, the gains are much faster (both muscle and strength) than when I was on EF st3 and WANTED, having too many physical modules in your custom will be too much, but if you ran EF st4 for a while, or WANTED for at least 2 months, then it won’t be as dense for you

2 Likes

Simon is correct we need a base line before you begin your journey please include pictures with head cut off so we dont see who you are.

1 Like

Quick updates for yesterday (i slept so couldn’t write anything):

• went to a mall and was getting a hella lot of stares, and no its not just WANTED’s lingering effect or aura as the stares are much more than before, HOWEVER, one instance that made go like “WTF was that” was in a shop when i was in line to pay for a couple of sweatpants i was getting, basically 2 girls (seemed like sisters) were in front of me and the younger one looked at me and her eyes got big, then she slowly turned to her sister and whispered something in her ear I think, so the older one looked as well (she was trying to act like she was looking for someone, yet locked eyes with me for a while), so me being me i was just standing and chilling and admiring everything around me (SG effect) until the older sister “dropped” something and the younger sister adjusted herself and slowly bent over with her ass only being a few inches in front of my crotch :sweat_smile: then she picked the thing up and put it back, they paid, and as they were leaving she left with her eyes glued to me as if they were saying “i want you”.

• woke up today and my weight dropped a bit (74.4 to 73.8) but when showering i noticed some more definition, which is weird because im still doing the fast food diet and had been eating junk quite a bit (typing this with pop tarts in my hand :joy:).

• an old friend of mine made a plan to hangout tomorrow, its weird since i haven’t seen him since 2 years now and he only popped up after my loop of inner circle.

Now some clearing is needed:

yes, im doing 3 programs: Sage immortal, Inner circle Q and OnlyGains Q.
yes, im running them one day on one day off at 1 loop each.
no, its not heavy for me as my custom is somewhat lighter compared to other people’s, mine has smaller cores (one is a weapon X core; light script, one is a focused stage from a multi-stage sub; light script, one is an ultima core script; already short and focused), ICQ is also a very light and focused sub which does not require as much processing as my custom or something like WANTED, and lastly, Sage Immortal feels more like a booster to everything rather a major title, it has given me a lot of info on who and how i am, and I would even say that it made me love working out and lifting even more (all thanks to @Phoermes for recommending the gem, turns out it’s perfect for me in its own way and has made me feel like a new person now).

8 Likes

dont worry, i usually take pics with my phone in front of my face to hide it :joy:, but even in my WANTED journal, I was never too bothered about my face here. I mean if anyone recognizes me IRL from here (which I HIGHLY doubt would ever happen) then hey more opportunities for deeper connections :wink:

No way of knowing. There may be some helpful surprises.

1 Like

I am also concocting a custom Ultima for mornings when I go to work. More on that after #7.

1 Like

that’s one thing I wanted to do as well, an Ultima for mornings for when I start working, with 2 aura modules (maybe LB core and chosen of venus to have an extremely appealing aura = extra respect), dragon’s tongue, lion IV, EU/LEU core, and Transcendental Connection.

1 Like

Sounds good. I am a middle school math teacher and after school high school tutor. I am looking at things for building relationships, trust, commanding respect, intelligence, math ability, reputation - something like:

Love Bomb Ultima
The Commander Ultima
Beyond Limitless Ultima
Chiron
Virtuoso di Matematica
Transcendental Connection
Lifeblood Fable

Also wondering if this can be run daily during the school week. 1 loop der day in the morning. Like after my workout but before my first class.

1 Like

firstly, isn’t 6 modules the limit for an ultima?
secondly, your non-core modules look perfect, but I’m confused about something, why not switch Commander and BL with Limitless Exec core?

1 Like

I thought about the 6 module limit and would run this by folks before purchase.

Commander has the perfect blend of authority without being too aggressive or autocratic. It gives charisma and humor as well as an underlying sense of respect. It is perfect for my audience. Commander gives almost “instant authority”; also, people want to help me as opposed to being forced to help me.

I also love Beyond Limitless for its focus on problem solving, organization, communication, and calculation (among others). Those are essential skills that kids need to learn to be successful.

I am not as big a fan of Executive or Limitless Executive as they push productivity hard, and that doesn’t play well with the middle school environment. I might run them with a wealth custom or stack outside of the school environment.

3 Likes

hmmmm, have you thought about using the stark core in the ultima?

1 Like

Yes, but Stark is too diffuse. Too much going on. I want a highly focused custom.

2 Likes

In that case, lifeblood fable is the most likely one you would remove. Honestly you could try asking support or saint if they can make you a 7 module custom.

1 Like

Agreed. Lifeblood Fable also seems like long term programming. Anyway, just my initial thoughts. Will wait for new module pack to come out before finalizing anything.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good idea, you never know, maybe a new aura module is on the way :wink:

1 Like

okay so update time;

• damn its been 2 weeks since I got my custom (its Monday here already now so yea) and I have run OnlyGains 7 times so far (8 loops in total but that one day was an experiment with 2 loops), and well, I feel like right now, I’m making weeks or even months worth of gains in a matter of days, like remember the arm pic? i have taken another one today, same angle, and the different is so noticeable that when I sent it to a friend, he genuinely thought I was lying and showing him a much older picture (the one in this journal which I took on 29th of July), if anyone wants to see it ill post it :wink:

• Sage is just wow, I feel like every time I listen to it, I come face to face with things I have never thought about and discover things about myself that I never knew about before, a good example of it is how I never realized how tolerant i have always been towards bs from people, to the point where even if someone is doing something i disagree with and its affecting me, i just used to tell myself “they’re free to do whatever they want and i wont stop them cause im not a controlling person”, this also made me realize that this has always been the main reason why i used to feel passive, its not that i was lacking confidence or anything, i was just too chill all the time and part of it has to do with me being addicted to being 24/7 (did that for 2 years, break 1 year, then again high for 3 year), which really made me think a lot about the way i let people act around me, Lion IV in my custom is probably also helping here because once i was done thinking about it, i got up and felt a new sense of power ignited inside me, and im positive it has something to do with Lion IV and SG working together.

• the hangout yesterday felt really nice, i cant even remember the last time i genuinely felt this good about meeting someone (apart from my girl obviously :joy:), i never connected this well with him before during uni days, but we did now, talked about many things, we both realized how much we both grew in the last couple of years, and when we were done, he invited me to chill again and that if im okay with it, then he’d like to introduce me to his group, so im stoked about this.

3 Likes

Okay so I’ve realized something, OnlyGains is giving me gains noticeably faster than my previous stack of WANTED and EF st3, which is actually tempting to me to add WANTED with OnlyGains, while keeping Sage Immortal for when I need guidance and self realization.

Anyone remember that one thread I made about feeling lost? If anyone ever feels that way, Sage Immortal will definitely help and guide, at least it does for me.

With all that said, what do you guys think? Should I go for it? (Keep in mind that the realization and temptation only started after using Sage and self reflection)

As for progress so far, I received my custom on a Tuesday 2 weeks ago, it’s Tuesday 4:41 am right now, so 2 weeks and 7 listens later, this is what happened with my arms so far (there’s a .3 inch increase), lemme know if it’s noticeable :grin:

29 july;

Now;

6 Likes