Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man ZP

I am currently trying Renaissance Man ZP out along with Ascended Mogul ZP. Day 4 for me with the 2nd loop of each done just a few hours ago.

No recon thus far, maybe a slight productivity &motivation boost in computer programming (web scraping to be specific). It is still early days for me. I want to see how RM does with programming as I wait for Limitless Executive ZP.

7 Likes

I been posting in my personal journal

4 Likes

I have added this to my khan/wanted stack and I think this is a VERY slept on sub.

My Verbal fluency is off the charts; Iā€™m
Speaking more eloquently and finding myself saying phrases which capture the complicated essence of my ideas and feelings without even having to think about itā€¦ā€¦

My creative skills also experienced this surge of newfound perspectives and capabilities.
I play guitar and piano and although I have always been good at improvising and getting out of my own way Iā€™m playing like the devil bought my soul after a couple loopsā€¦.

I do think khan helps contributes a sense of dominance towards my creative work which renaissance man can utilize with its increased sense of freedom of expressionā€¦.

22 Likes

I was just reviewing my paper journal and reflecting on how profound the impact even a single loop of RM could be for me. So basically came here to post the same thing @NinjaGazin just did.

Specifically as a person who expresses themself through creative activities like singing, cooking, gardening (the planning of in this case) and so on, I found the amount of energy I would Gain from being able to express myself so much more fluidly after listening to a single loop of RMZP are actually quite profound.
I would sometimes be in a pretty low point emotionally as well as energetically and could basically just be my own bard. Singing a bit to myself basically completely resetting me emotionally and topping up my tanks to boot.

10 Likes

I am thinking of this one for content creation in the sense of making entertaining Youtube videos and create awesome content live streaming. Not sure though how this title could benefit that. Anyone have gotten improvements in such areas using this?

Verbal fluency is huge on this track for me, and good banter/patter is big for succeeding on any platform. Beyond that RMZP being great for skills mastery would also help your performance of creative skills for the content itself. Possibly you could see the script executing and improving your editing and filming of the content to boot!

8 Likes

It does sound promising. Thanks. The verbal fluency sounds nice too.

1 Like

Guys, anyone in marketing (or events coordination) used RM before?

Iā€™m considering going with this for a cycle or 2 before making my super stark custom, because it could be a potential core for my custom, making it go from ā€œSuper Starkā€ to ā€œThe Prodigyā€.

Would like to know your opinions (even if you werenā€™t/arenā€™t in marketing at time of use).

5 Likes

Got this beast today, :smirk: hoping for fun times

1 Like

My positive review of Renaissance Man ZP paired with Ascended Mogul ZP

Usecase: Python programming (webscraping to be more specific) for about 45 days.

10 Likes

Im a bit curios

Does RM or any creativity title such as stark/UA/RM/

Contribute to martial arts lets say and help with that? Theyre not necessarily music instruments but theyre definitely arts and maybe creativity based titles can help with those aspects?

Im considering another custom 3-4 months later from now to help further more my musical journey . That is more oriented towards adapting skills and creativity mainly in all aspects.

So main cores like RM, Limitless

So i had an idea like would RM somehow influence me when im training BJJ? I mean its not my main focus to be honest but im looking forward to practice bjj for long times to come

Then i thought what if modules like RM Core and rembrandt or UA could also develop your martial arts skills?

Just food for thought.

4 Likes

@Phoermes

Havenā€™t seen you for a while. Are you around? Iā€™m tagging you here because I just read the updated Renaissance Man Objectives and felt really intrigued. And youā€™re one of the users who always gives me Renaissance Man kinds of vibes.

@Palpatine too, actually. In a very different sort of way. And @Sage_Ninjistic again in a different way.

(hm. I guess the main thing Renaissance Men would have in common might be being different from one another. :laughing: )

5 Likes

T-thank you, S-senpai.

All jokes aside (and Iā€™m scarcely joking about the Senpai part) that means a frigginā€™ lot coming from you.

1 Like

Am sure it will help.

• You might end up being more creative in your martial arts training.
  • Find it more fun and fascinating from a learning aspect too.
  • Innovate in the field.
  • Have a thirst for learning everything about it and related disciplines.
2 Likes

RM is Unisex, right? I mean all titles somewhat are (or most), but I saw some girl running it on the forum, but I canā€™t find it.

1 Like

Am sure it is. The title might be Renaissance Man but it is sure better than calling it Renaissance Person lol.

Plus, it would be nice for more women to be empathic. And not let emotions overrun them. Especially in this day and age.

1 Like

Yes, the ā€œGender and Sexual Orientationā€ section says ā€œAny.ā€.

3 Likes

A high compliment coming from you. Thank you :smiley:

Been limiting my visits here since its been turning into some sort of dramatic high-school pissing contest, since the release of ZP :weary:

Thank you for the tag; I was uplifted when I read the objectives, considering how Iā€™ve been expressing all of them to one extend or another. Especially being one with life; Iā€™ve been having the strangest, most powerful connection to nature as of late. Like, I take the path around the neighborhood everyday, yet, I feel fascinated by the same trees, the sky, and would even stop and look at the rabbits, squirrels, birds and whatever creature would pop up, you know?

This one is a true gem, really magnificent. I donā€™t know what they did, but it does this thing where it connects multiple facets of life, areas of fascination and interests, and weaves them together in the most unexpected ways.

Combining it with a wealth title seems to help extract business ideas, innovative ones that it (Stark might have a hand in this one) from out of nowhere. Iā€™d go out for dinner and come out with a working idea for a business. Moreover, whatā€™s beautiful is that these ideas that are influenced by Renaissance man are driven with well intents, opposed to purely wealth (supply and demand, market exploitation, or providing something thatā€™s not there/foreign to current locale) thereā€™s a desire for helping and caring. Mogul, Emperor, and Stark all provide wealth generation in differentā€¦ā€œgenresā€

The emotional-protection scripting is helping me out greatly. No longer mimicking othersā€™ feeling as my own, and not draining as much. Obsession with the inner-working of reality is on a full-frontal assault as well :stuck_out_tongue: And am really loving the self-expressive nature of this one.

Thought I might throw a little update on RM while at it

12 Likes

I canā€™t really explain what this feels but I never had this feeling before. We all grew up with some sort of trauma and some of us just had it bad. That being said some of us might never experience positive feelings ever in this lifetime like happiness for instance. Did my very 1st loop of Renaissance Man ZP yesterday and man was I looking forward to this day. :blush:

10 Likes

I found on both UA & Rm that music :notes: just sounds incredible :star_struck: but RM opens your heart :heart: to the point your will cry tears of joy šŸ„²:heart: At the same time have a strong sense of confidence within yourself. Oh yeah donā€™t be surprised if random woman start texting out of nowhere and start you having deep heartfelt connections with them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes