Productivity Subs Review (Top 8) + General Productivity Discussion Thread

How productivity subs hit different for me.

So in this I’ll majorly be reviewing how different productivity subliminals have different effects on me, and opening up discussion around what other people’s favorite productivity subliminals are. You can also direct people to this overall thread long term, any time they have productivity questions, because it’s obviously very common.

Please add your own perspective so people can come to this thread for the ENTIRE conversation on productivity and various opinions, not just one person’s input.

All of this is my own personal experience with subliminals, I am not commenting on the scripts themselves, or the final say on what these subs contains. Just my experience, and where applicable, posts I’ve read from other users that have influenced my opinions.

#1) Limitless productivity is my “to-do list” subliminal.

If i have a massive amount of tasks to do, and I just need the energy to do them all, I go to limitless executive. Executive could work too, but I don’t own it.

Limitless Executive is best when I already know what to do, and just have to do it.

The “executive” in a company is often responsible for doing massive amounts of tasks that require such high authority, that only he can do them. He works 12 hours a day, every day, with no breaks. That’s an executive.

#2) The Commander is my “decision making,” and “project planning” and “get started” subliminal.

If The Executive makes decisions 12 hours a day, that’s in direct contrast to The Commander, about to head into battle.

The Commander doesn’t make decisions 12 hours per day. He makes ONE decision, which EVERYONE’S LIFE rests on. He needs critical foresight, he needs to understand the whole situation. He needs to plan everything in advance before it happens. He needs to MAKE the to-do list that The Executive (mixing metaphors) would carry out.

The Commander is the perfect subliminal for me any time I need to start a project or decide what tasks to do.

If I have certainty, Limitless Executive is better… but in reality, how often do we have PERFECT CERTAINTY on what tasks to accomplish? Rarely, which is why I stack these two in a custom.

#3) Mogul is my “Start-Up” subliminal

Mogul is kind of like Limitless Executive, and kind of like The Commander, for business oriented people who already know a lot of things they could be doing for their business, but maybe haven’t figured out the exact next steps yet, and need the energy to carry out those steps.

Mogul can give me 12 hour a day energy to complete tasks, but not always.

That effect doesn’t maintain long term, but it does stay for a while. To START a business, you need a combination of creativity, execution, networking, hard work, rest, and more, but the most important thing is execution and action, by far, which just a bit of mentor and network manifestation as back-up goals.

#4) Emperor is my “Early Stage CEO” subliminal

Emperor is like Mogul, but with more delegation, rest, self-care, and social elements.

It helps me push myself hard in all areas of life, but gives me the mindset that 12 hour grinds are rarely necessary. The mantra for Emperor: It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

This is for someone who has gone from “start up idea” to “established business.”

The productivity is helpful in delegation, planning, and consistent action over the long haul.

Now that the business is off the ground, Emperor is good at helping me work 8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, and then do all your self-care/energizing routines, compared to Mogul’s emphasis on LONG days.

Emperor helps me optimize the other areas of my life, so that my relationships, friendships, habits, and eve diet etc, all support my business.

And of course, Emperor helps you feel that internal sense of power, that certainty that it’ll work out no matter what you do, which gives you the duality of calmness - where you’re calm if you work on your goals, and calm if you don’t. That’s how the work/rest balance from Emperor is possible.

#5) Ecstasy Of Gold Stage 1 is my LIFESAVER sub

Best sub I’ve ever run in my life. And a foundational sub, too, that may not have results the day you run it, but will make every other sub… really every decision you ever make moving forward… more effective for the rest of your life.

It helps me manifest results from my actions, so that all the actions I’m taking have a much bigger effect, and in terms of being productive, helps me PRODUCE as much as possible… which is the real goal (results, not just action/busy-ness.)

I haven’t ever posted this before, but I was mistaken when I said EOG Stage 1 has been responsible for 2 sales streaks in my life.

It was actually responsible for THREE.

See… when I had FIRST joined subclub, I was doing business with someone from here in the forum, which is how I found out about subclub. And after listening to subs, we hit 10K/mo in 3 weeks.

I thought that was all because of my running subs, specifically Ascended Mogul, but actually, he was running EOG Stage 1 right when we hit our sales streak. @Prioritas you should take note of this. EOG ST 1 is awesome.

So, EOG stage 1 is the perfect sub for making sure all your productive actions have the maximum impact possible.

It also completely eliminates all my doubt about whether or not I’ll succeed, MUCH more powerfully than Emperor, meaning that I’m completely unaffected by anxiety, a major source of procrastination.

And EOG gives me some of the best business ideas, some of the best networking, some of the best moods, ever… so that I always have an idea on exactly what I want to work on, I have the right mood to work on it, and it’s connected to the right goals.

All while staying 100% wealth and business focused, no distractions on other areas of your life. For those who have mostly optimized lives apart from business, or who want to optimize the rest of their life purely to fit in with business goals (almost like Emperor Black) rather than want to use their business to have an amazing lifestyle (at this stage), EOG is a better choice than Emperor.

And of course the goal setting is a big change I got from EOG. Without big goals, how can you take big action?

EOG st 1 helped me see how my goal setting in the past had been extremely limited, and changed my goals from wanting to make 5K/mo profit (and thinking that was high) to wanting to make 30K/mo profit (and thinking that I was guaranteed to get it.)

#6) Emperor Black and LBFH - The New Kids On The Block

Both have reported having AMAZING results for people, but unfortunately, I can’t really give objective reviews on them. I haven’t run them enough, I haven’t run them properly (I overexposed myself), and I am extremely sensitive to big subs… and these subs may make big changes internally, so, I may be the tiny minority of people that get too much recon to take immediate use of Emperor Black and Love Bomb For Humanity.

But I’ll keep this post alive, and as I have more exposure to Emperor Black over the long term, I’ll come back and make an update to this post to exactly what I think Emperor Black is best for, and what other subs do better/worse/different than it.

For both LBFH and EMPB, they’re the hottest topics right now, just go look at their threads to see the wildly positive reviews about both of them.

Emperor Black seems to be the productivity powerhouse that hits everything, and LBFH seems to put people in a more positive state, helping them do things like go to the gym which they normally wouldn’t do because they were too “tired” or “not feeling it.”

#7) GLM

Haven’t run it, but will soon, and I have to mention it, because it’s often credited for being the most underrated subliminal for productivity, and I plan on testing that VERY SOON and finding out for myself.

@Summit is the main person I think of when I think GLM results in productivity.

#8) Renaissance Man

For anyone who wants to get creative and expressive and productive in art, I’ve seen this do wonders. Gave it to a friend and after one loop, I didn’t see him for three weeks. Next time I saw him, he said he’d been so obsessed with designing and 3D printing a custom robot hand that he hadn’t had time to respond to messages or even time to smoke.

That’s right. He got so obsessed with his robot project, he forgot to smoke.

Never tested this out but this seems like a really interesting test as well. Can’t wait to see some people’s comments on that. @Ice I know you ran this sub, but how was it on your productivity?

Overall, this has some great potential, but not really known as a genuine productivity sub.

PS: I’m not gonna look for quotes on productivity results for the more common productivity related subs because those are already well established.

11 Likes

Looking at Renaissance Man’s discussion thread, it looks productive AF. Considering running it now because I’ve always had an issue with healing subs massively reducing productivity for me, but maybe, RM can give me healing ( or at least access to my emotions) and productivity at the same time.

2 Likes

Summit’s lil note on GLM productivity

Looking back, I don’t think I encountered healing with Renaissance Man ZP. It was a mix of a boost in productivity and creativity.

Creativity and cognitive boosting for problem solving and developing ideas/plans. Productivity for the writing, coding parts. That was when I paired RM ZP with Ascended Mogul ZP.

As a standalone title, I would not know how big a productivity boost you get from it. It has the productivity tag though in the shop.

1 Like

I’d not say I felt RM had any direct healing benefit, but it did lead to an increase in expressiveness and some blocked expression being cleared had a healing effect as a result.

2 Likes

@Viking i summarized the difference between LE and comm here

1 Like

I added here a review of the most productive custom I ever ran: stark-rm-eog: Lovage's stack reviews
PS I love this thread :smiley: