Lovage's stack reviews

I won’t post regularly here, for sure I will not evaluate stacks/customs after 1-2 days.
The objective of this thread is to share insights about a stack after running it at minimum for 3 weeks.
So, here’s the first review.

Stark, RM, EOG1, Minds Eye. 4 weeks. store programs for one week and custom for 3 weeks.

1. Best focus ever. period. if you like what you are doing, you are basically screwed, it increases your passion, energy, so nothing else matters. I did run both EmpB and ROM, still better focus with this stack

2. Creativity, novel ideas: best stack ever for them. it doesn’t matter if it’s a new topic, you’ll have something to say, ideas

• overall good mood (might also be from all the feel good modules I had in my customs)

• relationships: fine, as long as it’s not in your focus time. not really interested to socialize

• one of the biggest downsides: when you go down the rabbit hole with a topic, tackling every detail, you will lose sight of the bigger picture

• you work A LOT. if you dont have something to work on, you will find something

• extremely draining. I literally fall asleep within 5 minutes I go to bed

TLDR: Stark, RM, EOG1, Minds Eye: extremely good for a short burst of creativity/focus. Too draining as a stack to run consistently.

3 Likes

What is your custom look like?

Stark core
Renaissance Man core
EOG ST1 core
Inner Circle core
Minds Eye core

Chosen of Venus
Entranced
Ethereal presence
Gloryseeker
Temptation