Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

I must admit, he recently had a 1 hour video where he was one a date (something with grilling) and regardless of some of his views I don’t agree with, the key things to learn there was:
He’s just having fun with girls. Teasing them, triggering them intentionally.

He is like the classic, traditional beast of a man which women like to fuck, but imo long term it gets tough. And, yes, I know he’s been with Vivian for a decade or whatever, but bro, your Onlyfans girls are not wife material.

But yeah, before this gets too off topic on here, sure, he’s not just about women, and YouTube is of course, exaggerated because he is a master persuader, BUT, I’ve seen many guys take it the wrong way and become bitter negative guys. Which he isn’t.

So his way of being a man is not easy to pull off.

Bro, if it works for you, absolutely keep doing it and don’t listen to me.
Do what works. Simple as that.

5 Likes

Hi @prmrs what’s your reasoning behind finding Tyrant “hostile”?

1 Like

Godlike Masculinity Unleashed — BANNED VIDEO- Police Stop; Right To Travel Success, No License, Registration, Insurance, Plates..... - YouTube

2 Likes

Ask not if your Onlyfans girls are wife material…

Ask if your wife is Onlyfans material.

:exploding_head:

:rofl:

Somehow, I can’t judge smart women for taking advantage of an opportunity.
I don’t see the choice of OF as requiring a personality defect.

:man_shrugging:t2:

:hugs:

8 Likes

The data on this is crystal clear, psychological defects, reduced ability to pair bond, etc etc. It kills a woman’s soul. And honestly if you look at most of these girls, it’s radiating outward quite heavily :smiley:

2 Likes

GLM is a low-key productivity and workout sub.

Basically, if there’s anything that requires your energy to initiate action in order to get things rolling, this sub will help make it happen. And it feels smooth in the expressing power department where it’s backed by a calm certainty that you can handle whatever comes up.

I ran the Ultima version for a month too, but ZP lands differently. Adding it to my stack last month lit a fire under my ass to DO things that actually moved the needle, whereas with pure productivity subs I’d use learning as a procrastination tool. Staying disciplined is easier now, even when the circumstances suck.

5-stars. 100% would buy again.

Don’t sleep on this one. The concerns I’ve read about becoming “too alpha” or excessively aggressive don’t seem to be a thing with the ZP version…self-control on this sub is great.

16 Likes

The problem is we can only have 3 titles in a stack, of course, more with customs but still :). Most of the time it is hard to choose.

Totally understandable. All of these subs sound cool af in one way or another.

Or is it a tremendous opportunity that you can stack THREE of them, and not only one? :wink:

Imo, you’ll get where you want to go eventually with any sub you choose, and you’ll figure out if it’s right for you long-term…because it’ll help you express more of you.

With GLM’s influence, I’ve found that it’s much easier to direct energy outward, and deliberately toward the things I want to accomplish (in all areas) without feeling as much constraint of the little voice inside worrying about which thing would be “best” to do, or say.

It’s easier to just do it, and adjust to what IS rather than sitting stagnant in what if. It feels better too.

7 Likes

I am listening to Emperor and in previous builds, it had GLM within. I am hoping that something sticks to me.

Emperor is a great sub…I ran it for 8 months. It’ll definitely leave a mark :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I just can’t say enough about how impressed I am with the difference in GLM ZP tho…it’s buttery smooth.

3 Likes

Screw that, let’s create three customs with 3 cores each.

I did that on Qv2… the triple threat!
3 cores in each of my 3 customs
Never again lol
Too much of a good thing

2 cores in 2 customs at ZPT2 now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, I have my eye on making a ZPT2 custom soon. How does it feel energetically running two double-core customs at that power level?

2 Likes

It’s been a few months now.
Sometimes I’m a bit tired- that’s it.

I’m a hard gainer so I’m not
Superman yet… or rather James Bond

2 Likes

Oh, my resolve to resist bad food is incredible… for example
just had birthday… no cake
(WANTED & Khan III)

5 Likes

GLM makes you take over the control over yourself (in the description it is called discipline)

4 Likes

Cool. I did play on old custom with GLM last cycle for fun (not this cycle)…
So that could explain it

1 Like

well happy birthday… here, have some cake :birthday:

define “bad”…because cake can be very very good, and there’re so many kinds of cakes
:cake: :cupcake: :moon_cake: :pancakes:

Also, the heavier you are, the harder to kidnap…therefore cake is good for you.

#flawlesslogic

:joy:

4 Likes

It’s not only self-control in the form of discipline – although I can concur that discipline is way up – it’s also control over your responses to any external stimuli.

For example, I’m going back and forth with someone over details of an offer we’re putting together and while he let’s his ego get into the mix a little bit, I just keep rolling forward toward my objective cool as a cucumber because it really doesn’t matter when he makes little comments that I could totally correct him on…I just choose not engage the distraction.

Might also be HOM playing a part here too, but that sense of knowing the objective and not letting someone else rock your emotional boat enroute is also what GLM provides. Self-control across the board is improved.

3 Likes

Nice man, so you are next level, a House of Godlike Medici

1 Like