Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

GLM makes you take over the control over yourself (in the description it is called discipline)

4 Likes

Cool. I did play on old custom with GLM last cycle for fun (not this cycle)…
So that could explain it

1 Like

well happy birthday… here, have some cake :birthday:

define “bad”…because cake can be very very good, and there’re so many kinds of cakes
:cake: :cupcake: :moon_cake: :pancakes:

Also, the heavier you are, the harder to kidnap…therefore cake is good for you.

#flawlesslogic

:joy:

4 Likes

It’s not only self-control in the form of discipline – although I can concur that discipline is way up – it’s also control over your responses to any external stimuli.

For example, I’m going back and forth with someone over details of an offer we’re putting together and while he let’s his ego get into the mix a little bit, I just keep rolling forward toward my objective cool as a cucumber because it really doesn’t matter when he makes little comments that I could totally correct him on…I just choose not engage the distraction.

Might also be HOM playing a part here too, but that sense of knowing the objective and not letting someone else rock your emotional boat enroute is also what GLM provides. Self-control across the board is improved.

3 Likes

Nice man, so you are next level, a House of Godlike Medici

1 Like

Others have mentioned expressing themselves bluntly, etc

Are you stacking it?

Also how does it compare to something like Ascension?

1 Like

Also my impression within my custom. Smooth like butter

1 Like

if I am, my conscious awareness needs to catch up and realize it so I can move on to the next level :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Stacking with HOM + RICH this cycle. Stacked with Stark + RICH last cycle.

I’ve never run Ascension, so I can’t compare them. I have run Emperor though and can say the quality of expression with GLM ZP towards others is much less “in your face” yet could be if you wanted it to be. I was far more irritable with Emperor, but that was Qv2 and it seems that the ZP refresh has improved on it.

GLM now gives a sense that there’s a massive reserve of power that you can call into action easily.

In fact, actions you need to take (but maybe don’t want to or have put off) are easier with this sub.

The confidence boost feels great too.

7 Likes

Well, confidence is supposed to be the opposite to doubt.

I think I’m missing a bit of that solar plexus, yellowish get it done and let’s take action energy in my current stack. I don’t want to have too much of it either, or in other words not so much that it is incongruent.

3 Likes

You describe it very well what is also my experience

1 Like

What’s your current stack?

1 Like

A Custom with Chosen as the Core and Primal Seduction.

Honestly, I’m such a person who has always put career, and success in life first, somehow I benefit more from focusing on growing, being independent, and the general solar plexus energy.

Relaxation and such comes second.

I also seem to get lots of reconciliation on Primal Seduction.

I get what you mean. I have to force myself to have quiet time and take a step away from the desk some days.

I don’t get the “you gotta 10x hustle grind your face off all day and night” push from GLM. The opposite actually. I’ve become more disciplined with sleep hygiene and being consistent with sleep times, which has led to more rest.

It’s curbed the downward spiral of stressing about “getting ahead” faster, which has led me to bad eating, drinking, and sleeping habits in the not-too-distant past.

Taking action towards goals has a fun quality to it now actually. There’s still some stress because I’m not delusional (enough…yet), but managing and directing focus has gotten easier.

Anyway, if it sounds like I’m pushing GLM that’s because I am, lol.

It’s a great sub…and with the new anti-recon refresh, it’ll be even better.

2 Likes

Sounds a lot like Ascension to be honest.

That’s awesome! GLM is a beast

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Have people running this program felt desensitized, becoming stoic to the point where they feel nothing for others?

Becoming like extremely serious without much passion, joy, love, etc?

Nope.

Why do you think that’s a possibility?

I have in a sense on this stacked with commander.

Search “steak dinner” posts by @Palpatine

1 Like