ZP Journal Notes (AM, RM) - aeiouxyz

And by then there might be new modules available to add. (No this is not a prognostication, this is simply a guess.)

My thoughts:

I think you got your objectives very focused in the draft of your custom. Please keep the focus.

1 Like

Thank you for your insights.

If new releases in the form of new titles, custom modules come out I will adjust the draft accordingly.

Wednesday Mar 23, 2022 Entry - Day 42 of AM + RM ZP Stack

Rest day today.

The plan is for a 4 day washout starting Friday. It is very likely that I am transition to a new stack of Ascended Mogul ZP + Stark ZP. If AM + Stark ZP works out for 21 days then AM ZP Core and Stark ZP Core should likely work out for me in the form of a ZP Custom.

With webscraping, I was fixing some old code with the real estate web scrapers. One of my current projects is webscraping flights booking data with Python Selenium. I recently finished webscraping Pokemon stats from the Pokemon Legends Arceus game. (In my spare time I play Pokemon Arceus. An enjoyable game in my opinion as completing the Pokedex is fun & rewarding.)

1 Like

Saturday Mar 26, 2022 - Day 45 of AM + RM Stack, Day 2 Washout

I had a hard time falling asleep last night but I did have a good amount of energy to tackle this morning’s work shift.

Fridays are my off days and the trend has been me being more productive than usual on Fridays. Outside of this stack I would mostly do nothing or little. In this AM + RM stack, I would be motivated to do webscraping, data analysis and Python programming.

Friday/yesterday I added upon the Pokemon Legends: Arceus webscraping project. I did Pokedex with base stats and now I did webscraping on the Pokemon moves & attacks. It was a good practice exercise for webscraping, data analysis. The end result in the form a .csv file with the moves, powers & descriptions helps with selecting good moves for when I play in my spare time.

A positive review is likely from me in the works for Ascended Mogul ZP + Renaissance Man ZP.

Monday Mar 28,2022 - Day 47 of Ascended Mogul + Renaissance Man ZP Stack

Day 4 of 4 of my washout period.

This washout period has been okay. I did not play Ascension Chamber yesterday/Sunday as part of this washout. The only issue I had in this washout period was having a hard time falling asleep Friday evening as mentioned in the previous post.

Switching out Renaissance Man ZP for Stark ZP tomorrow. It will be Ascended Mogul ZP + Stark ZP.

1 Like

Review & Thoughts Of Ascended Mogul ZP + Renaissance Man ZP About 45 Days

Use Case: Programming

This review is more based on Renaissance Man ZP than Ascended Mogul ZP in the stack. Here is a short part of Ascended Mogul ZP.

Ascended Mogul ZP was worth the long wait. The effects of it were pretty much the same as in the Qv2 version. This sub does bring the best version out of me in terms of productivity and behaviour.

With Renaissance Man ZP, I was pleasantly surprised with the results just after a week of usage with AM ZP. I chose to improve on webscraping with Python programming and data analysis. In a lot of my free time, I chose to learn and improve on webscraping. The motivation, productivity with efficiency was increased with both AM ZP & RM ZP. Fridays were normally my rest days and I tend to get lazy but not with this stack. I would use a good portion of my Fridays to learn & do programming stuff.

It did feel natural when it came to finding programming solutions through finding resources from the internet. Feeling stuck on problems were common but I do not think I was ever hard of myself with getting stuck. I would try something new until things worked with the programming code. Finished programming projects would be uploaded to my Github and shared on social media for exposure. I did receive a little bit of increased fame.

About The Stack

I have not tried other productivity subs in ZP so I would not be able to compare Renaissance Man ZP with a Limitless named title. Reconciliation for me was not really frequent. Any noticeable recon was not too big and would go away in a few hours. Note that I ran the subs in the full 15 minutes at 3 times a week. I have been a user since around October 2020 (Forum since Jan 2021).

Although I ran this stack for about 2 cycles (about 45 days), AMZP + RMZP at one 21 day cycle could be enough for most. Adding a third title to the cycle could have the results take longer as the subs are ran every 4 days.

Thoughts On Use Cases

This stack of AM + RM I would say is a good stack for someone starting out and for more intermediate/advanced users. I think the use cases for Renaissance Man is quite large. I used this for programming while the more obvious use cases would be something related to writing, art, decorations, dancing I suppose (with Spartan) and martial arts.

4 Likes

Tuesday Mar 29, 2022 - Day 1 Of Stark ZP + Ascended Mogul ZP

Started a new ZP stack with Stark and Ascended Mogul. It is +Stark and -Renaissance Man.

The only thing I noticed from today was some slight recon which did not last too long. Noticeably less obsessed about web scraping in Python.

2 Likes

That was an excellent review of RM and AM. Thanks for sharing your progress and results with both programs.

Looking forward to seeing how Stark goes for you.

2 Likes

Stark ZP + AM ZP is a bit of a test run just to make sure that these two cores are good for me again in a custom.

Renaissance Man ZP was nice to test out while Limitless Executive ZP in development. The Informaticon like part of RM ZP with finding information was helpful and stood out for me.

Limitless ZP + RM ZP could be really good for students and programmers.

2 Likes

Friday April 1, 2022 - Day 4 of Stark ZP + Ascended Mogul ZP

Rest day today. 2 loops of each of Stark and AM so far in this cycle.

This combo of Stark + AM ZP is somewhat heavier than RM + AM ZP but less dense than Emperor ZP + RICH ZP.

There is a slight productivity boost with Stark but not as great compared to Renaissance Man ZP on top of Ascended Mogul ZP. I have shifted focus from webscraping to crypto/finance data analysis. Speaking of crypto, as prices went up I paid attention more to the market.

I found this crypto correlation matrix tool for viewing correlations between cryptos. Correlation from statistics is a measure for seeing relationships between cryptos (in this case) and their price movements. Strange how I did not think of this when I ran my Qv2 custom back last year.

Renaissance Man ZP did guide me in making my PC build run cooler and reduce RAM usage from Windows 10 software. Stark ZP today nudged me to fix a not so powerful laptop. In this laptop, I reduce the CPU usage by doing a few tweaks I found on the interwebs. This slower laptop is good enough for web surfing, Youtube and e-mail for the parents.

Some small results so far in this stack but it does add up. Will see how this stack does over time.

2 Likes

Monday April 4, 2022 - Day 7 of Stark ZP + Ascended Mogul ZP

The Sunday loops of Stark ZP, AM ZP and Ascension Chamber ZP were pretty manageable. Manageable as in less recon compared to Day 1 of this new stack.

My one friend has started to reached out to me during my washout period before this stack. We are continuously keeping in touch through text and e-mail. This results seemed coincidental but I am sure it is from Stark ZP.

1 Like

Tuesday April 5, 2022 - Day 8 of Stark + Ascended Mogul ZP

Played my loops today (1 each of Stark, AMZP). I feel okay, no recon.

The productivity, motivation and ideas generation kicking in a bit. Webscraping stuff continues but this time in Google Sheets. I found this function called =IMPORTXML() that allows to extract/webscrape information from a website. The next step is to auto refresh Google Sheets with =IMPORTXML() to update extracted data from something like stock prices, crypto prices, European Football tables, tennis ranking tables, etc.

I forgot to put this in a previous post. The updated objectives for the titles thus far are super helpful. Objectives & pro-tips for Ascended Mogul were good reads. It does seem likely (80%) that I will make more main shop purchases (plus a ZP custom) once the full objectives are released.

1 Like

Thursday April 7, 2022 - Day 10 of Stark + Ascended Mogul ZP

Mixed results today.

Had some recon in the morning a few hours after the Stark loop and AM ZP loop. Productivity did not kick in that much until the early afternoon as I did procrastinate. I was doing a fair bit of research of custom modules again. I had Gloryseeker in my first ZP custom draft but will drop it as I could run something like CHOSEN on the side. I am looking into Overdrive instead of Gloryseeker. Will post another draft soon (here or in that ZP Custom Build thread)

I have abandoned webscraping in Google Sheets. I found a solution for auto refreshing the =IMPORTXML() function but the timer trigger to do the auto refreshing did not really work. At least I tried it out and found out that it does not work. Will stick to webscraping with a programming language.

Another friend reached out to me through e-mail. Stark ZP result.

Friday April 8, 2022 - Day 11 of Stark + AM ZP

Rest day today. Day off work.

There is a bit of a follow up to the above from yesterday. This second friend reached out to me around Thursday. The last time she e-mailed me was just after my birthday in Aug 2021!!! She had me in mind for a data analyst role for a referral. After some resume tips from here I sent in an application as I was interested. Unexpected and a big result for me. Let’s see how this goes.

This encounter also made realize that I need to fix my Github. Navigation is a bit of a mess. I could brush up on my skills in Excel and relearn SAS.

The first friend from Monday April 4, 2022 reached out to me. He had a Python pandas question to ask me. It was something like taking the time difference between columns in a dataframe table.

ZP custom planning is ongoing. Maybe I do not need a full 20 module custom. I could go with 15 or 16 modules. Will have to think about this more.

1 Like

Sunday Evening April 10, 2022 - Day 13 of Stark + Ascended Mogul ZP Stack

After playing my stack and Ascension Chamber I did feel a mix of recon and the subs processing in my head around the early afternoon.

My motivation & productivity kicked in in the late afternoon and early evening. It was a kind of annoying with setting up R in a jupyter Notebook. (Note: jupyterNotebook is mainly for Python but you can include R code) The plan is to convert some past projects into jupyterNotebook for easier sharing on Github. The sharing as in my projects portfolio.

Tax Returns Result

I did receive my tax return amount earlier than I expected. Like last year, the amount was more than the estimate from the online tax software. Last year I ran RICH Ultima v2 and some other Qv2 titles. This year the tax return amount was a bit higher than last year’s. A few thousand CAD this year.

Wealth subs appears to help with tax return amounts!! At least for me.

1 Like

Tuesday Apr 13, 2022 Entry - Day 15 of Stark + Ascended Mogul ZP Stack

Smooth listening day overall.

I have a new ZP custom draft. This draft is slightly different than the previous draft I had as I did quite a bit of research plus contacted support. Also I had to ask myself which modules would be beneficial for me in terms of goals.

(H) means I have the module already

ZP Draft - 16 Modules

Cores

Stark Core (H)
Ascended Mogul (H)

Wealth Modules (5)

Financial Success Reality Shifter (H)
Sultan (H)
Wealth Limit Destroyer (H)
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy (H)
Positive Being Attractor – Wealth

Result Enhancers (8)

Yggdrasil (H)
Omnidimensional (H)
Mosaic (H)
Productivity Unleashed (H)
Jupiter
Tyrant
Natural Winner
Overdrive

and

Machine:Action

3 Likes

Friday Apr 15, 2022 Entry - Day 18 of Stark + Ascended Mogul ZP Stack

Rest day

Today is also a day off from work. Light recon snuck in today. I am near the end of this 21 day period for this stack. The plan is for a ZP custom + 2nd ZP title.

The new prices for the titles that were previously Ultimas are tempting for me. Stuff like Love Bomb ZP, Sanguine ZP, Libertine ZP. I have to look into Love Bomb ZP. I do wonder how it can do with a wealth custom. Earlier today I was looking at Yardbird’s first post on his Love Bomb journal.

1 Like

I do like the objectives for Emperor: House of Medici. It is a dense subliminal though. That sub could be a complement to the wealth custom plan.

2 Likes

Sunday April 17, 2022 - Day 20 Stark + AM ZP with Ascension Chamber

I did my trial of Stark + AM ZP before ordering ZP custom with Stark & AM ZP Cores.

Ordered ZP custom just before finishing this post.

Washout starts now. I am planning a 6 day washout so I can start the custom next Sunday.

1 Like

Wednesday April 20 - Day 23 of Stark + AM ZP, Washout Day 3

Encountered a little bit of recon today. Reconciliation can be sneaky at times. It came in the form of small loss of focus. Drinking water helped with reducing recon(Open Bounty ZP Recon thread).

I do not recall getting much reconciliation from CHOSEN, RICH ZP, Ascended Mogul ZP or Renaissance Man ZP. It is likely from Stark ZP. I could also get better sleep.