ZP Journal Notes (AM, RM) - aeiouxyz

Sunday Evening April 10, 2022 - Day 13 of Stark + Ascended Mogul ZP Stack

After playing my stack and Ascension Chamber I did feel a mix of recon and the subs processing in my head around the early afternoon.

My motivation & productivity kicked in in the late afternoon and early evening. It was a kind of annoying with setting up R in a jupyter Notebook. (Note: jupyterNotebook is mainly for Python but you can include R code) The plan is to convert some past projects into jupyterNotebook for easier sharing on Github. The sharing as in my projects portfolio.

Tax Returns Result

I did receive my tax return amount earlier than I expected. Like last year, the amount was more than the estimate from the online tax software. Last year I ran RICH Ultima v2 and some other Qv2 titles. This year the tax return amount was a bit higher than last year’s. A few thousand CAD this year.

Wealth subs appears to help with tax return amounts!! At least for me.

1 Like

Tuesday Apr 13, 2022 Entry - Day 15 of Stark + Ascended Mogul ZP Stack

Smooth listening day overall.

I have a new ZP custom draft. This draft is slightly different than the previous draft I had as I did quite a bit of research plus contacted support. Also I had to ask myself which modules would be beneficial for me in terms of goals.

(H) means I have the module already

ZP Draft - 16 Modules

Cores

Stark Core (H)
Ascended Mogul (H)

Wealth Modules (5)

Financial Success Reality Shifter (H)
Sultan (H)
Wealth Limit Destroyer (H)
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy (H)
Positive Being Attractor – Wealth

Result Enhancers (8)

Yggdrasil (H)
Omnidimensional (H)
Mosaic (H)
Productivity Unleashed (H)
Jupiter
Tyrant
Natural Winner
Overdrive

and

Machine:Action

3 Likes

Friday Apr 15, 2022 Entry - Day 18 of Stark + Ascended Mogul ZP Stack

Rest day

Today is also a day off from work. Light recon snuck in today. I am near the end of this 21 day period for this stack. The plan is for a ZP custom + 2nd ZP title.

The new prices for the titles that were previously Ultimas are tempting for me. Stuff like Love Bomb ZP, Sanguine ZP, Libertine ZP. I have to look into Love Bomb ZP. I do wonder how it can do with a wealth custom. Earlier today I was looking at Yardbird’s first post on his Love Bomb journal.

1 Like

I do like the objectives for Emperor: House of Medici. It is a dense subliminal though. That sub could be a complement to the wealth custom plan.

2 Likes

Sunday April 17, 2022 - Day 20 Stark + AM ZP with Ascension Chamber

I did my trial of Stark + AM ZP before ordering ZP custom with Stark & AM ZP Cores.

Ordered ZP custom just before finishing this post.

Washout starts now. I am planning a 6 day washout so I can start the custom next Sunday.

1 Like

Wednesday April 20 - Day 23 of Stark + AM ZP, Washout Day 3

Encountered a little bit of recon today. Reconciliation can be sneaky at times. It came in the form of small loss of focus. Drinking water helped with reducing recon(Open Bounty ZP Recon thread).

I do not recall getting much reconciliation from CHOSEN, RICH ZP, Ascended Mogul ZP or Renaissance Man ZP. It is likely from Stark ZP. I could also get better sleep.

Thursday April 21 - Day 24 of Stark + AM ZP, Washout Day 4

I feel better in terms of mood, no recon.

Today and yesterday I played around with learning this programming language called Julia. What a weird name for a programming language lol. Julia has syntax like Python and seems to be easier to use. This Julia language is an alternative to R & Python. I am not sure how far I want to get into this language as I could explore data dashboards in Python.

1 Like

Friday April 22 - Day 25 of Stark + AM ZP, Washout Day 5

I am abandoning learning Julia programming. When it comes to loading .csv files from web links into Julia, the solutions I found were not too simple nor user friendly compared to R or Python. Maybe I could have searched harder but I will stick with Python & R for data analysis purposes.

ZP Custom arrived today. I will start the custom Sunday. The original plan is ZP Custom + Mind’s Eye ZP but these active threads based on RICH ZP got me thinking of using RICH ZP again.

2 Likes

Sunday April 24

A bit of a review/summary of AM ZP + Stark ZP For About 20 Days

Yesterday was Saturday Apr 25 which was Day 6 and final day of washout. This washout period consisted of some recon from Days 1 to 3. This reconciliation was not too bad. Not as bad compared the QV2 recon I had when I ran a heavy Qv2 stack. Days 4-6 of the washout period was much smoother for me.

With the friend from April 8, 2022 I have not heard back from that company with the Data Analysis posting. Best for me to move on.

Productivity from AM + Stark ZP did not really kick in until after the first week. Having a few friends reach out to me were nice results from Stark (Inner circle parts of Stark).

I did have a doubt about Stark making me super extroverted before starting this stack. This stack did make me slightly more outgoing while still maintaining my introverted nature. (Last few results I got INTJ and ISTJ, would have to check again for Myer Briggs personality type)

Stark + Ascended Mogul ZP is definitely a heavier duo compared to Ascended Mogul ZP + Renaissance Man ZP. The recon I got from Stark + AMZP came in the form of light brain fog & procrastination. Drinking water helps though. Stark + Ascended Mogul ZP as a duo or even Stark ZP itself could be heavy for a new user in my opinion.

There is one last thing to note. With ZP I have done the full 15 minute loops with less than -20dB volume in my foobar2000 audio player. I have never tried the 7 min, 5min loops thing. It would take a bit of monitoring for me. I play the subs and do some computer work while listening.

The short trial of AM ZP + Stark ZP was to confirm that this duo was a good fit for me. I started my ZP custom today. Reusing AM + Stark cores in this ZP custom. This closes out this journal.

2 Likes

It pains me to destroy a 69 comments thread with woth question, but can you comment on removing RM?

1 Like

Wow.

Legendary journal.

Easily and by far the best journal i have ever seen on this forum

Clear, practical and tangible information in every update with a focused/goal oriented approach.

This journal should be stickied on the main page as a hall of fame example of what this forum should strive to be.

Thanks a lot for this.

1 Like

Hi @lovage. I was testing out Renaissance Man ZP while I waiting for some ZP upgrades at the time.

I have moved on to Stark ZP and my current ZP custom with AM & Stark cores.

I may return to Renaissance Man ZP for computer programming learning purposes. Not sure when as I am trying out some other ZP titles.

1 Like

Got it, thanks for the reply man

@MadaraUchiha

Thank you for your comment.

I try to make my journal entries organized & easy to follow. It is for me when I need to look back on stuff, and past progress as well as for the readers.

Not sure on the hall of fame example stuff. There are other great journals out here. Each user/person has their own way of journaling, writing things down and so on. People have their styles and preferences.

Goals wise I still have some big wealth goals to reach.

I will keep this journal open still just in case people have questions. The current journal is with my ZP custom in the Custom Subliminals section.

2 Likes