ZP Journal Notes (AM, RM) - aeiouxyz

Thursday Feb 24, 2022- Day 15 of AM + RM Stack

I saw the post by Saint on BeautifulSoulGoddess’ journal about the Sage Immortal part in Renaissance Man ZP. It was about helping the listener find sources of knowledge that will improve one’s craft and artistry.

In the last five days or so, I have noticed myself finding learning resources from websites, StackOverflow and Youtube much easier for web scraping. I do get stuck but do find solutions fairly quickly without much frustration.

The desire to learn and be productive has increased and has been noticeable for me. In addition, very little recon this week.

Friday & Saturday rest days for the week.

1 Like

Sunday Evening Feb 27, 2022 - Day 18 of AM + RM Stack

Played Ascended Mogul ZP & Renaissance Man ZP in the morning. As Ascension Chamber [Experimental] ZP released this evening around 9PM EST, I played AC just minutes after its release.

I have noticed that Fridays have been productive with the web scraping personal projects. Note that I have Fridays as a rest day from subs and work. As of late I have got through some mental blocks that I have been having with the Selenium package in Python programming.

Today was good I got more comfortable with Selenium and its R version in the form of RSelenium. There is optimism as I look forward to the next day to get better at webscraping.

1 Like

Glad to see you making such excellent progress towards your goals

1 Like

This combo of Ascended Mogul + Renaissance Man ZP is working out nicely.

I am glad that I am giving RM another try. In the past I had a Qv2 Stack of Emperor, RICH, Limitless Executive & RM. RM got lost in that heavy stack lol.

This stack of AM + RM is fairly light and provides a decent boost in productivity. I had some recon in the first few loops but now I do not get much recon running this listening schedule.

6 Likes

Great to hear. And I hear that my last stack had RM but it was heavy, hopefully since I’m running emperor mogul and RM ZP, RM will run better.

Any tips for RM or any I just mentioned to help with congruency?

For tips? Hmm. Choose something you want to get better at and stick with it. RM will help with getting better at that skill in terms of productivity and guiding you to find info/resources.

Hmm. Any journaling techniques, affirmations? Maybe to do list/schedule strategy?

Yesterday at 11:18pm was my first loop of RM, and Sunday, I believe, was my first loops of emperor and mogul. The only result this far are a clearer head, I’m able to be quite a bit more self aware and can somewhat notice slight changes, in fact I wrote in great detail everything I noticed, but nothing else, no drive for wealth yet, or to learn and master skills or fields of interest. Granted I edged both those days, ( didn’t finish cuz I remember that this could set me back a few days or prevent an upgrade to my mind since after the first loop of emperor and mogul I felt like I was on nofap for at least three days, plus I remembered I have a chick who’s basically in love who I could invite whenever and if she’s free she’ll come, which I tried but I had to cancel because I off this weekend since my schedule is going to change.) I don’t man, not sure what I’m supposed to do exactly or what I’m expecting, I feel the effects mentally to a degree, maybe my mind is clearing up some stuff? Idk, any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Give it more time I think. My AM + RM results kicked in around the second or third listening day.

The clearer head is a good result to start.

Wednesday Mar 2, 2022 - Day 21 Of AM + RM (Washout day 1 of 4)

Monday was Rest Day Day 19 of Stack, Tuesday was Day 20 AM +RM listening day.

The webscraping projects in R & Python are turning out nicely. I quite enjoy doing these along with data analysis on some of the data. Currently looking into Forbes Billionaires of 2021. Just completed the Bloomberg Billionaires index data.

A person on Linkedin liked some of the webscraping stuff I have been sharing. This is very likely from the fame effect from Ascended Mogul.

With Ascension Chamber, I do not know if I got a result from it. Maybe I did not notice a result from it or something. Will continue to use it every Sunday.

I am a starting a washout right now to end this first cycle. As my listening pattern is a little bit different from the 2 ZP title stack from recommendations my washout period is slightly different. I’m going with a 4 day washout such that I can start a new cycle on either Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday (1 of my 3 listening days). I had thought about 6 days for a washout but I think 4 is okay.

2 Likes

Friday Evening Mar 4, 2022 - Day 23 of AM + RM (Day 3 of 4 Washout)

Some updates.

Encountered mild recon yesterday. It went away in a few hours. At work I made a mistake as I misinterpreted an instruction from my boss. A bit rare from me but it happens.

Something nudged me two days ago and yesterday to find a way to optimize my PC Build. I found a Youtube video guide to reduce the CPU temperature on my AMD Ryzen 3700X PC Build. It involved installing a few drivers and tweaking a few settings. It worked. From average of 50 something degrees Celsius to just under 40 degrees CPU temperature. Renaissance Man result I think.

I think I will continue this Ascended Mogul + Renaissance Man ZP stack for another 21 day cycle. Another cycle would bring it to that range of 45-60 days. There were thoughts of using AM + CHOSEN or purchasing Stark or Mind’s Eye in place of RM. The results I am having are nice and I do not want to ruin momentum that I have built in this stack.

3 Likes

Sunday Mar 6, 2022 - Day 25 of AM + RM Stack

I type this out at midnight Monday Mar 7 EST time.

The decision was to continue this stack of Ascended Mogul & Renaissance Man ZP for another 21 day cycle. After this cycle I think I will change to a new stack.

The ZP Custom news came out after I started this continued stack lol. That is okay. I would to think carefully when it comes to future stacks. It does feel too soon for me to go back to customs as I am getting a feel for different titles and ZP tech.

In the original post of the ZP custom thread there was a mention of Ascended Chamber being somewhere between ZP Terminus and ZP Terminus squared. I did not feel recon after playing AM +RM this morning but felt effects after playing Ascension Chamber. The effect from AsCh was noticeable but small.

I did manage to complete this nice webscraping project on Forbes Billionaires of 2021 in Python programming and in R. Some results & insights may be shared. Not now but maybe in a later post.

2 Likes

Monday Mar 7, 2022 - Day 26 of AM + RM Stack

Rest day from subs today.

I slept great last night and woke up 1 hour earlier than normal. Ascension Chamber result possibly.

With the webscraping stuff, I am back in a learning phase with Youtube videos instead of being a doing phase. I do have plans to learn the Scrapy package in Python.

ZP Custom Thoughts & Theories

When it comes to ZP customs, I do plan on upgrading the old custom into ZP format. Most of the modules I have on there will be reused. The Way of ROI module is of strong consideration. I am in no hurry with a ZP custom. There are still some ZP main shop titles that I want to try, sub objectives to be released and Limitless Executive ZP.

I do think that the Mosaic module is important. My reasoning behind this is that there are 21 day cycles for ZP and the 45-60 day recommendation for switching ZP stacks. There is also Ascension Chamber as a possible 4th sub. I would interested in what Mind’s Eye, Ascension Chamber and a ZP custom with Mosaic and some other results enhancers modules could work out.

2 Likes

Few Insights From Forbes Billionaires List 2021

Here are a few insights from me webscraping Forbes Billionaires List 2021 in Python & R.

• There are 2754 billionaires according to Forbes.
  • Jeff Bezos as #1, Elon Musk #2
  • Bernard Arnault & Family as #3 (Louis Vuitton)
  • Youngest Billionaire is 18 Years old from Germany

Number Of Billionaires - Top 3 Countries

Country Count
USA 724
China 626
India 140

Number Of Billionaires - Top 3 Industries

Industry Count
Finance & Investments 372
Technology 364
Manufacturing 331
2 Likes

I like the idea you have with using results enhancers with the ascension chamber

Interesting info. The number of billionaires is greater than I would’ve guessed.

Are these projects for fun or are you working towards a monetizable skill set?

@Light-hearted-sith Result enhancers (especially Mosaic) in ZP customs along with Ascension Chamber sounds powerful.

@summit

The info was from Forbes but I do think there are more billionaires out there than what this list shows.

It is actually both for these projects. For fun, curiousity and building a better skill set in terms of data analytics.

1 Like

Friday Mar 11, 2022 - Day 30 Of Ascended Mogul + Renaissance Man ZP Stack

Rest Day 1 of 2 for week.

Still on the webscraping projects. I am currently focusing more on Python & Selenium than with R. The stuff I am working on is webscraping real estate data. This one is a bit more technical as you have to automate the button clicking to open various pages and extract data in a loop.

Fridays are days off from work and I usually don’t do much work on my own stuff. From this AM + RM ZP stack, there is a trend of me working quite a bit on Fridays. Stronger motivation and push to get some stuff done.

Crypto market has been up and down because of umm let’s say news.

1 Like

Sunday Morning Mar 13, 2022 - Day 32 of AM + RM ZP Stack

Slept for 10 hours which is more than my usual. Body was tired.

I found out yesterday that my work has met revenue targets for the first three months of 2022. Us staff who have worked longer than 6 months (including me) will receive a bonus.

I am on the fence with the Secrets of Akasha - Wealth module. Will do more research on it.

My last custom had 14 modules. With this ZP custom, I plan to keep many of the modules and replace Index Gate, Technological Prodigy with wealth modules like Secret Source, Way Of ROI. The aim is for 15 or 16 modules in the ZP custom. I am on the fence with the Secrets of Akasha - Wealth module. More research and planning needed.

1 Like

cash-money
Congrats…sounds like a nice surprise

If you don’t mind, share what you find. I have my eye on that one as well.

1 Like

Thank you. It will be my second bonus from work. My work has been doing a profit sharing incentive program since late 2021. Us staff have met revenue targets again with this time being in first three months in 2022. Bonus pay expected to be paid out twice a year July and December. With the Mathnasium centre I am at, there is a lot of demand of for extra help with math along with some demanding customers.

With Secrets of Akasha, I found a few Youtube videos online with the search Secrets of Akasha. I would have to rewatch the videos and take notes this time. So far themes related to this include Akashic records, universe & Nikola Tesla.

1 Like