Limitless Executive + Commander for focus, Monk Mode, possible pairings

What kind of neurofeedback are you doing?

I’ve been doing some at a clinic nearby weekly for my ADHD, not sure how well it’s working, but curious to see what yours is like since it seems you can do it at home instead of having to spend 2 hours driving to a clinic, sitting for the session, and driving back like me.

I’m using the muse headband, and a neurofeedback program associated with it.

I can find out more info for you but rn IDK the exact name

1 Like

Emperor Black has been awesome today.

Also listened to 30s of Commander and 30s of EOG this morning, thought I’d switch things up from LE/comm to see what EMPB and Commander can do together.

Plus I miss EoG.

Woke up at 530am, meditated for 30 minutes at 6am, did neurofeedback meditation at 1pm, and made better use of my downtime, got more done in it.

I feel capable of socializing, but not interested.

When I talk to people it’s fine, but I don’t say more words than I have to.

I’m still nice, but I’m calculated. If my girlfriend needs something loving, I’ll give it to her. But if my roommate asks me a question, I’ll answer more quickly, and not lose focus to talk as much.

On sales calls I’m exactly the same as usual - so, obviously EMPB isn’t atopping me from being social in productive ways

4 Likes

EB:ToG, LBFH, recon, @Sub.Zero’s Consistency, and more.

LBFH and EB both have given me incredible, scary-good results, alongside the recon they’ve given me.

With EB, the issue has been inconsistency of results, some productivity, some recon-avoidance, which is in direct contrast to when I run 30s microloops of LE/COMM and get unlimited sustained productivity.

But the results I have seen have been amazing.

The trailer effect that came from the first few loops showed me how powerful of a sub EB:ToG can be at it’s peak.

EB:ToG

Before recon hit in, I had the perfect balance of socializing with my girlfriend and finding time for myself.

I was massively productive and effective, yet, not on a 24/7 grind like I am on LE, because I was taking care of myself and my business, not just my to-do list.

One major result I’m having after a couple of days off from EB:ToG is that I love isolation and time to reflect and connect with myself. Night routines and morning routines have become effortless.

LBFH

I’ve had the most positive voice ever, some deep connection with strangers and family, even psychic-type experience where I would ask people for their credit card expiry dates on sales calls, but then accurately type it out before they tell me what it is (only 4 digits.)

This ^ actually happened twice with expiry dates, and once with the first 4 numbers of their card when i was processing payments.

THAT’S CONNECTION.

@Sub.Zero’s Extremely Inspiring Post Adds Perspective

Foundations are important.

Sometimes I forget that.

I’ve done so many subliminals now that are 100% wealth focused, or at least, externally focused instead of internally focused.

Not that I’m afraid of internal growth. I actually want it. But I can’t afford the drop in productivity that I get from healing.

As a result, I get great results, but subs are EXTREMELY difficult for me to run. I’m super sensitive, literally doing best with 3 minute loops 2-3x a week.

Varuna’s results from 2 cycles of DR show’s what’s possible for me (and all of us.)

It shows me how much healing I have to do before being massively productive and achieving all my goals.

It shows me how until I heal internally, I’ll always feel like I’m so close to hitting my goals, but not actually there.

Which brings me to my next point…

LBFH was one of the hardest subs for me for two reasons

1) I’m not internally healed enough
2. I overexpose myself to experimental subs whenever they get released.

An example of LBFH being tough…

Even with a 30 second loop, LBFH had me in a deeply anxious YouTube binge.

Not that there’s anything wrong with LBFH. It’s amazing. In the middle of a spiral, it gave me the most supportive and encouraging inner voice I’ve ever had in crisis.

All self-love. All guidance. No judgement or shame. Even a level of acceptance, that if YouTube makes me happy, I shouldn’t be ashamed of that.

The subs were doing their very damn best to get me out of the spiral, and ultimately, they did everything they could, the fault was mine.

Whatever it was that makes me struggle with all subs, but especially subs like LBFH, is what Varuna healed by running DR.

And overexposure is a big issue too

Look at how much I ran LBFH when it first released.

I did almost the exact same thing when EB:ToG released…

That’s 15 minutes on Friday, and another 15 on Sunday, (and another 8 minutes on tuesday, and another 5 minutes on Thursday)…

but what did I just say? I DO BEST WITH 3 MINS, TWICE A WEEK!

If I had just had the self-awareness and self-control to run ONE 3 minute loop of the new subliminals on a friday, after my work week is over, and then take the entire week running just my normal stack to process it before deciding if I want to run another loop, I probably would’ve had great results.

For now, I’ll sleep on EB, and LBFH, and just let the processing happen over the next few weeks

These experimentals have really been an eye opening experience for me, though. And I’m looking forward to continue micro-exposing myself to EB:ToG for now, and, maybe trying microloops of LBFH again after a long time of building up a foundation with GLM and LE/COMM so internally and externally, my drive is unshakeable.

4 Likes

How productivity subs hit different for me.

All of this is my own personal experience with subliminals, I am not commenting on the scripts themselves, or the final say on what these subs contains. Just my experience, and where applicable, posts I’ve read from other users that have influenced my opinions.

#1) Limitless productivity is my “to-do list” subliminal.

If i have a massive amount of tasks to do, and I just need the energy to do them all, I go to limitless executive. Executive could work too, but I don’t own it.

Limitless Executive is best when I already know what to do, and just have to do it.

The “executive” in a company is often responsible for doing massive amounts of tasks that require such high authority, that only he can do them. He works 12 hours a day, every day, with no breaks. That’s an executive.

#2) The Commander is my “decision making,” and “project planning” and “get started” subliminal.

If The Executive makes decisions 12 hours a day, that’s in direct contrast to The Commander, about to head into battle.

The Commander doesn’t make decisions 12 hours per day. He makes ONE decision, which EVERYONE’S LIFE rests on. He needs critical foresight, he needs to understand the whole situation. He needs to plan everything in advance before it happens. He needs to MAKE the to-do list that The Executive (mixing metaphors) would carry out.

The Commander is the perfect subliminal for me any time I need to start a project or decide what tasks to do.

If I have certainty, Limitless Executive is better… but in reality, how often do we have PERFECT CERTAINTY on what tasks to accomplish? Rarely, which is why I stack these two in a custom.

#3) Mogul is my “Start-Up” subliminal

Mogul is kind of like Limitless Executive, and kind of like The Commander, for business oriented people who already know a lot of things they could be doing for their business, but maybe haven’t figured out the exact next steps yet, and need the energy to carry out those steps.

Mogul can give me 12 hour a day energy to complete tasks, but not always.

That effect doesn’t maintain long term, but it does stay for a while. To START a business, you need a combination of creativity, execution, networking, hard work, rest, and more, but the most important thing is execution and action, by far, which just a bit of mentor and network manifestation as back-up goals.

#4) Emperor is my “Early Stage CEO” subliminal

Emperor is like Mogul, but with more delegation, rest, self-care, and social elements.

It helps me push myself hard in all areas of life, but gives me the mindset that 12 hour grinds are rarely necessary. The mantra for Emperor: It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

This is for someone who has gone from “start up idea” to “established business.”

The productivity is helpful in delegation, planning, and consistent action over the long haul.

Now that the business is off the ground, Emperor is good at helping me work 8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, and then do all your self-care/energizing routines, compared to Mogul’s emphasis on LONG days.

Emperor helps me optimize the other areas of my life, so that my relationships, friendships, habits, and eve diet etc, all support my business.

And of course, Emperor helps you feel that internal sense of power, that certainty that it’ll work out no matter what you do, which gives you the duality of calmness - where you’re calm if you work on your goals, and calm if you don’t. That’s how the work/rest balance from Emperor is possible.

#5) Ecstasy Of Gold Stage 1 is my LIFESAVER sub

Best sub I’ve ever run in my life. And a foundational sub, too, that may not have results the day you run it, but will make every other sub… really every decision you ever make moving forward… more effective for the rest of your life.

It helps me manifest results from my actions, so that all the actions I’m taking have a much bigger effect, and in terms of being productive, helps me PRODUCE as much as possible… which is the real goal (results, not just action/busy-ness.)

I haven’t ever posted this before, but I was mistaken when I said EOG Stage 1 has been responsible for 2 sales streaks in my life.

It was actually responsible for THREE.

See… when I had FIRST joined subclub, I was doing business with someone from here in the forum, which is how I found out about subclub. And after listening to subs, we hit 10K/mo in 3 weeks.

I thought that was all because of my running subs, specifically Ascended Mogul, but actually, he was running EOG Stage 1 right when we hit our sales streak. @Prioritas you should take note of this. EOG ST 1 is awesome.

So, EOG stage 1 is the perfect sub for making sure all your productive actions have the maximum impact possible.

It also completely eliminates all my doubt about whether or not I’ll succeed, MUCH more powerfully than Emperor, meaning that I’m completely unaffected by anxiety, a major source of procrastination.

And EOG gives me some of the best business ideas, some of the best networking, some of the best moods, ever… so that I always have an idea on exactly what I want to work on, I have the right mood to work on it, and it’s connected to the right goals.

All while staying 100% wealth and business focused, no distractions on other areas of your life. For those who have mostly optimized lives apart from business, or who want to optimize the rest of their life purely to fit in with business goals (almost like Emperor Black) rather than want to use their business to have an amazing lifestyle (at this stage), EOG is a better choice than Emperor.

And of course the goal setting is a big change I got from EOG. Without big goals, how can you take big action?

EOG st 1 helped me see how my goal setting in the past had been extremely limited, and changed my goals from wanting to make 5K/mo profit (and thinking that was high) to wanting to make 30K/mo profit (and thinking that I was guaranteed to get it.)

#6) Emperor Black and LBFH - The New Kids On The Block

Both have reported having AMAZING results for people, but unfortunately, I can’t really give objective reviews on them. I haven’t run them enough, I haven’t run them properly (I overexposed myself), and I am extremely sensitive to big subs… and these subs may make big changes internally, so, I may be the tiny minority of people that get too much recon to take immediate use of Emperor Black and Love Bomb For Humanity.

But I’ll keep this post alive, and as I have more exposure to Emperor Black over the long term, I’ll come back and make an update to this post to exactly what I think Emperor Black is best for, and what other subs do better/worse/different than it.

For both LBFH and EMPB, they’re the hottest topics right now, just go look at their threads to see the wildly positive reviews about both of them.

Emperor Black seems to be the productivity powerhouse that hits everything, and LBFH seems to put people in a more positive state, helping them do things like go to the gym which they normally wouldn’t do because they were too “tired” or “not feeling it.”

#7) GLM

Haven’t run it, but will soon, and I have to mention it, because it’s often credited for being the most underrated subliminal for productivity, and I plan on testing that VERY SOON and finding out for myself.

#8) Renaissance Man

2 Likes

Started a “Productivity Discussion Thread” with these reviews as a conversation starter

i’ve been doing journaling on subs and life for the past few hours, and it’s been insanely productive. Massive shifts in the last few hours.

Key Learnings.

1. I overexposed myself to EB and LBFH.
  2. I’m not internally healed, which gives me a lot of recon, which causes me to be unproductive
  3. I need to heal and/or build a foundation, starting light with subs like GLM/RM, then later on starting top lightly expose myself to LBFH and subs like that on the weekends when I don’t need to be productive.
  4. Limitless Executive + Commander + EOG Stage 1 is still my best stack, better than any other
1 Like

This is exactly what I needed to hear, as you know I’ve been struggling with procrastination, action-taking, anxiety, and self-belief all relating to sales.

Thanks for the tag brother, gonna re-tool my stack with this in mind.

What are your thoughts on Emperor Black + Mogul + EOG ST 1?
I have a feeling it’s too heavy, but I don’t know which of them to drop, leaning towards dropping Mogul as tbh I’ve never really gotten results from it (although I was inconsistent), and my EmpB results have been pretty good so far.

1 Like

Listened to 15 mins of Renaissance man last night

• great sleep
  • wanted to read for fun
  • nice meditation
  • worked out in the morning (never do that)
  • enjoyed the sauna

Also realized how poor my reading is now compared to a few weeks ago, so, that’s a Renaissance man style hobby that I guess will start flourishing.

Overall,

I made a really good use of my Saturday. I usually feel lost on Saturday. An abundance of time, no work to do, no hobbies, so I fill it with meaningless work, hanging around, a sense of uselessness. But this Saturday, I had fun! Lots of fun. Felt very connected to myself and purposeful.

The love of life on this sub is real :slight_smile:

Long term plans

Combine foundation building, productivity building, and healing.

With a base of LE/COMM/EOG ST1 as my tried and true stack, I’ll add in RM to connect to my emotions, then GLM to embrace my masculine. That’ll be a nice polarity and will help build a base for consistent and intrinsically motivated productivity

2 Likes

What’s your online chess rating if you don’t mind me asking, lol

Ya haha I don’t mind. 1500 rapid, but that was a while ago. Don’t play much as of the last 8 months.

Pretty bad at blitz haha, like 900 or 1100, think my peak was 1200

1 Like

Renaissance Man - First Loop

Last night, I was talking to my girlfriend about how it feels running RM in social situations, and I said a lot, but I ended it all by saying "I’ve never felt so free in my life

I was free to dance, and I normally never dance, but any time music came on, while we were all just sitting there I was dancing in my seat, laughing and swaying to 2000’s rap like 50 Cent - Candy Shop and Akon - Mr. Lonely. Rather than be the odd duck, it inspired everyone to enjoy the music more. I was free to dance

Conversationally I was free flowing. What I was saying was great and everyone was receptive to it, but, even more importantly, I never had a second of doubt around whether or not I should say something. I was free to speak my mind, and did so, and it came out eloquently and I learned and had fun in our convos.

As far as the social dynamic was concerned, i was free from the worries of who’s coolest, who’s alpha, who’s not. I lived in a better paradigm, where I was having fun, everyone was having fun, everyone was equally awesome. And because of that, I noticed that I ended up on the top of that social ladder at times. But I didn’t care if I was, or if I wasn’t.

And of course, yesterday overall, even before going out, was just so tremendously fun. And purposeful. I didn’t use my day yesterday to have a productivity grind, but I did great things like reading, connecting with my gf, cooking, going to the gym and sauna, and never felt bored for a second. I woke up with such tremendous optimism that I KNEW it was going to be a good day the moment I opened my eyes

8 Likes

1500 sheesh, yeah you would destroy me. Yeah I sometimes play on Lichess, I’m like 1200 in blitz - complete noob. LMAO

Ya but it’s really not a good thing. I got into chess a few months before Covid, and was like 600 blitz/rapid before Covid started. To say I was addicted was an understatement.

Listened to my LE/COMM custom last night, which has Achilles and Victory’s Call, and I don’t have enough positive words to say about these two modules.

But there’s a definite transformation that’s coming from these, maybe combined with Vortexdive Crucible, which is another No Healing, Embrace Negativity module.

It’s not conscious, but I’m literally going through my list doing ALL the things I was avoiding in the past few weeks.

It’s like I’ve emotionally had enough and decided to tackle all the big hairy tasks I’ve been avoiding.

And I only made the link to the modules in hindsight, which is why I’m writing this.

First of all, it feels good. I have more self respect after doing things I previously set limiting beliefs around.

Second, it feels productive. Because I’m doing important things.

Third, it feels relieving, like a weight is finally lifted off my shoulders, and I don’t have to worry about what will happen if these things don’t get done.

2 Likes

Day 1 of my washout

My washout schedule these days is taking 3 days off from 1-3 of every month, and another 3-5 days off from 15-17 of every month.

Todays the 15th which Is perfect, so I’ll take tue/we’d/thu off, and then listen to a full loop of something on Friday, let it process over the weekend.

Love Bomb For Humanity Wealth & Letting Go

Got a random LBFH manifestation a few weeks ago someone offering me $300 to puppy sit.

However, when he came back, I told him to just silently give my $300 to the other guy that puppy sit too, so he got $600 instead of $300.

Felt nice to basically anonymously give him $300.

He is getting married soon and does well but is a bit more paycheck to paycheck and I want to see him succeed and hope that helps!

1 Like

Wow…. WOOOOOW

JUst did a self hypnosis through the Reveri app, recommended by Andrew Huberman.

The level of focus I got into so quickly was incredible. I have no idea if that was 10 minutes or 30

2 Likes

@palpatine aren’t you a big fan of hypnosis?

1 Like

I am The Hypnotist

1 Like

That’s awesome man, you prob do have a very high flow factor.

When I tried the app it didn’t exactly work for me, although I don’t think I did the focus track.

I’ll have to try again, it was like a year ago when I first tried it.