Limitless Executive + Commander for focus, Monk Mode, possible pairings

Are you telling us with that about your next big sub deep dive?

Huh? Sorry what? me no english proper today, please say again

Are you getting serious about running Khan in the near future?

GLM first, and we’ll see what happens from there. But yeah. Khan is looking mighty good right now.

My main goal with subs like Khan is to build up a high value network.

GLM, Stark, Khan, and HOM are the main ways I have available to go about that.

But Khan is looking extra good because I’m optimistic about Stage 1 titles now, after having such good results with EOG 1.

And as I look for info on whether or not Khan can do that, many many people are saying it DEFINITELY can.

1 Like

LBFH Wealth Manifestation

I agreed to puppy sit for a (new) friend of mine.

That in itself is an act of kindness that I’m usually too self centred to do with work being the way it is.

You could say it’s because I have a less packed sales calenda that I’m being kind, but also, I really wanted to help a friend, create a bond, play with a puppy, do something helpful for someone.

Turns out, he’s gonna give me $300, unlimited grass fed steak while I’m there, AND I get to play with the puppy. What a win.

Felt like the LBFH manifestation was strong because it was a wealth manifestation that I had to do a random act of kindness to receive.

There was no expectation of cash, which is why I’m getting cash.

Really had an insane amount of manifestations come through ever since adding divine will and tyrant to my custom.

2 Likes

Manifestations keep coming, wow

I will stop commenting on it soon but it seems like I’m getting a very obvious manifestation once every few days.

Today, I was waiting for an ikea delivery with some stuff.

I said to roommate “hey so I’m gonna hit the gym now because the delivery is going to come some time between 5-9pm, we’re gonna be trapped in the house till they get here, so I’m gonna go out now while I still can. Not the best outcome, but whatever.”

Then I look down on my phone, from a text from the IKEA driver, asking if he can come early. I call him, he’s at my house in 5 minutes, I have the ikea delivery, and now I’m free for the rest of the day! <3

The problem with manifestations

The problem is that, ultimately, these aren’t what I’m prioritizing. Unless I’m manifesting sales, it’s not all that interesting to me, and I’m wondering if maybe I shouldn’t have even put in manifestation modules if they were just going to detract any energy away from wealth and productivity, or if I should maybe have added in wealth modules specifically to attract those types of manifestations

1 Like

I went deep in the paint on this one.

Something about having been watching Luther’s journey for a while and resonating with him in age, country, ambitions, and feeing like “winning” is my new normal made me really connect to what thoughts I had inside me and start speaking from that place.

It also really cleared up a few of my own thoughts and helped me redefine my relationship to my own past, clarifying past experiences in clear language.

It’s amazing how much my goals have changed.

When I started the agency, when I started subliminals, my goal was to make $3000 income per month, and then work as little as possible once I hit that, working less instead of earning more.

(I lied to myself and said I wanted 5-10K monthly income but I was really only shooting for 3, at the beginning.)

That felt “rich” to me.

Now, earning a fair bit more than that, I feel poor. And that’s what I’m grateful about.

Society’s BS scripting says “people who want to earn as much as possible are greedy. Just live modestly and travel and have fun as much as possible.”

Where’s the value in that though?

I used to listen to society talk about how “the richer you get, the poorer you feel”

As if that was a bad thing,

as if it was about greed, as if wanting more automatically meant misery

(because… of course, wanting things you can’t have makes you miserable… and everyone assumes they can never make any more money than they have, so they assume wanting money will make you miserable).

But what I’ve learned in this journey is that the more money I have, the more money I allow myself to have

Which is self love.

I used to subconsciously say to myself “don’t earn more than 5000 a month… work 1 hour a week, that’s fine! But don’t earn more than 5000 a month, because money is inherently greedy.”

Now I realize that the more money I have, the more people I’ve helped

And therefore, the more money I have, the more I deserve to be rewarded.

And therefore, instead of trying to live as modestly as possible, I should serve as much as possible and earn/be rewarded as much as possible.

As I’ve made more money I’ve realized I can just work harder, help more people, and be rewarded even more. And I’ve allowed myself to receive those rewards and allowed myself to push myself and pull them in.

(*You have to earn money ethically of course, but IIRC, it was @ksub who also noticed EOG ST1 giving a strong push towards not just earning money, but earning it ethically)

Next point

Today, I was asked what I’d do if I sold my business for $10M on a coaching call, and there was such a clear distinction between successful biz owners and new ones.

ALL the new owners said

I’d retire

I’d play golf

I’d be a video game critic

but none of them said they’d keep working

Meanwhile, ALL the successful biz owners said things like starting new businesses, creating investment portfolios, mastering business skills.

For me, I’d find the best sales coach in the world, pay him 30K/mo, and get him to coach me on sales. I’d sell for someone, not for the money, but for the mastery.

And that’s the difference.

I love the game.

That brings me to the point I made to Luther, business and money is the #1 sport in the world, it’s the most competitive environment in the world, and if you win at it, you have the biggest rewards in the world.

And I’m okay being the 10,000th best at business in the world because that still means I have a lifestyle that 99% of other people only dream of.

Better to be 10,000th best at a competitive domain than #1 in the world at wiffleball.

Point is, it sounded cliche until I really believed it for myself,

At this stage, the money is just a way to keep score

Not just to keep score of how many people I helped, but at how many win win relationships I can build at scale and how impactful those relationships are. They win, I win.

It’s a way of keeping score of how authoritative my brand and identity are and how much influence I possess

Just like Romans 1000 years ago had ranking and nobility, entrepreneurs today are broken off into tiers, with the top being treated like emperors, the middle still being treated like nobility.

And I grew up decently poor, say middle class, we had a house and all but it wasn’t easy by any means. So, in order to break into that realm of nobility, I have to do it because of my characters, virtues, traits, and choices.

And I could choose to find my success in something easier like dating loads of women, or getting social validation, or just getting muscular, but where’s the competition in that?

For the rest, read the post on Luther’s page.

4 Likes

Slept at 5am, alarm went off at 8, rolled out of bed at 8:57 to have a quick shower, then had a sales call at 9am and got a $5700 pay in full.

Should I be celebrating that I can close deals with a 33 sleep score??? (OURA)… or stressing about my sleep???

I’m confused.

Happy, but confused.

This washout has been really good. The results are manifesting and naturalizing.

1 Like

Today, I feel angry.

But that’s all that’s coming from the anger. Just a feeling that I’m aware of.

No outbursts. No decision making from a place of anger. No being negatively effected by the anger.

I feel joyful, and under that, I have the capacity to access that anger, to add iron to that joy.

It feels good. Literally feeling it in my body, it’s pleasant.

Better to be the man that feels anger than the man that IS angry.

And this feels like natural access to the full range of my emotions, not being afraid of the “bad” ones. Not judging them. Not making them mean anything about me. Not letting them mean I’m having a bad day.

And what are these… are they Commander results? Overall subliminal results from a variety of subs? Unrelated to subs?

Who knows who cares.

It’s good to be alive

2 Likes

Still in a washout.

Feels good.

1 Like

Will you be using EMPB now for you’re monk mode?

Will comment on EMPB later but initial thoughts:

Sounds good. Not yet. Build foundation I currently have. Add GLM. I’m pretty sensitive to subliminals and recon so gonna go slow with EMPB when I do get it also want to make sure it doesn’t effect romantic relationship.

2022 is at an end

My girlfriend said to me

”wow I can’t believe we’re almost done 2022!”

And for the first time in my life, I felt like the year didn’t come to an end too fast.

Every year, in January, I imagine how my life will dramatically change at the end of the year. How productive I’ll be. How much I’ll accomplish

Then the end of the year comes around and it feels “too fast.”

But this year, I can look back at what I’ve done with pride.

Almost a whole year of maximizing what I’m capable of.

Were there setbacks? Yes. Burnout, depression at times, being out of state and lost.

All part of the process, I enjoyed my summer instead of grinded, and got right back into flow in September

This year feels just right, because at the end of the year, I can actually say I made use of every single day. I can actually say that I did enough this year to make it feel like the end of the year didn’t come too fast, or too slow, but just right.

That’s a good feeling

3 Likes

Emperor Black in relation to my goals

Was thinking about running Khan…

Basically wanted insane productivity that also focused on social dominance without getting obsessed with socializing.

Seriously wondering about running EMPB + Stark… am I crazy?

5 Likes

Day 5 of my washout.

Will probably let the 5th day be a washout as well.

Will listen again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Bro Emperor Black + Stark is such a fascinating concept. I was thinking about it a lot today once I read the description of Emperor Black.

5 Likes

What do you think it would be doing? Tony in his cave? Zero Fame?

4 Likes

Something like this, yes.

3 Likes

No one will know till someone gives it a try

3 Likes