Limitless Executive + Commander for focus, Monk Mode, possible pairings

And just like that, you mentioning me so randomly is an exact manifestation of my custom :wink:

Manifestception intensifies

1 Like

God bless subliminals of all kinds, past experience with diamond, emperor, heartsong, etc.,

My sex life is amazing. It’s been 3 years since I started with my girlfriend and it’s only gotten better since then.

Also, general relationship progress from all subs, 3 years with my girlfriend. Wow. And approximately 2 years with subliminals… definitely a correlation there!

2 Likes

Inner Circle Results Despite Not Running Inner Circle

Aka, I’ve realized that my goals align with Inner Circle, regardless of whether or not I run it, so I’m optimizing for that specific avenue of my life.

Went to a halloween party, full of entrepreneurs. This is from the entrepreneurs men’s group I’m in. But I feel like such a small fry. Younger. Less successful. Maybe I’m making some revenue but I haven’t turned that into a lifestyle yet. Right now I feel like the nerd that hangs out at home all day and plays video games, except I’m the nerd that stays home all day and builds biz. I don’t have the lifestyle, fun, hobbies, network, notoriety to show for it, so have I even really achieved it?

I ended up talking to a guy who personally knows Jeremy Miner, is the top closer at the company he works at, was there with his fancy suit accountant business partner, talks about how people are coming on his podcast and how he’s friends with so and so and how he’s this amazing sales person and how he’s wearing his Rolex, but none of it came off flashy, it’s like he was resisting even diving into it and the room was pressing him for more detail.

Considering running Khan

The status differential was so insanely high. I connected with the guy and he offered to have me over and dive into sales courses we own together, but the whole time I was just thinking “this guy is dominating me. He’s got the attention of the room, the attention of my girlfriend, and the life I want. He’s better than me.”

Those are obviously beliefs, not facts.

And so it made me think that Khan might be the way to move forward if I really want to have long lasting success in building a network. Healing those beliefs.

A large part of the belief was “oh this guy is better than me is my girlfriend gonna like him.” Which is obviously something I wouldn’t be thinking on Khan.

@friday @luther24 do you think Khan would help me with these kinds of thoughts? Not using Khan to get laid, but using Khan to build up insane status to build an insanely high value network.

I could attract one with Inner Circle. But I want to be so dominant that I fully lead and am in the highest level of circles. Khan might be the foundation for that, just like how EOG1 was the foundation for money that I wish I took so long ago.

To @azriel’s point about being a master socialite on Khan in all situations

2 Likes

Healing your bs. Positivity towards life etc.

I’d say a bunch of months of healing, then LBFH, then ascension, GLM or smth, maybe even EoG.

Isn’t that just insecurity? Yeah I used to think like that too lol, it’s okay.

Sure Khan can help with that, it’s big on confidence. I don’t know if you run Khan ST1 before but it’s kind of tough apparently for some people lol. You can try I guess. LBFH is good too like Alexander mentioned
because the self-love makes you secure and confident. Yeah, Khan is heavy on the status and network in my opinion but it can manifest differently for different people. Maybe it’s the social dominance and sexual charisma.

1 Like

Definitely an insecurity.

And it’s a passing thought. I trust the loyalty of my partner as much as I trust Gandalf will protect middle earth.

So it’s not a worry about showing up in my relationship.

But my goals right now are to be seen as equals and create incredibly deep friendships that last a life time with high value people, and if I’m still having “less than” mentality, I worry that might sabotage me any time I get close to achieving my goal.

If Khan is heavy on status and network for you, it may be the direct answer I’m looking for. The question then becomes am I ready to bombard my subconscious with healing like that. We’ll see!

My listening schedule (approximately)

Major programs, 3 mins: 2x per week, Friday and Sunday, so that I’m not listening during the work week, let recon come on my weekend.

Microloops, 30s: mon-thurs (4x week)

Off days: Every Saturday, Every 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 15th, 16th, and 17th of the month.

3 Likes

Yesterday’s Listening Routine:

LBFH Exp. - 30 seconds
Ulysses S. Grant Custom (LE/Comm) - 30 seconds

Result: Up till 3am, as is the norm when I listen to LBFH. I thought 30s would help, but no. However, the inner voice happening inside me was pure love. I was accepting myself, devising strategies to get myself out of the spiral I was in, really having a relationship with myself, maybe just not being hard enough on myself to do what I felt I needed to do to get back into self-love.

But the voice in my head was there, I felt an urgent need to meditate, read, stop youtube, do self-care… that was just a new thought, compared to years of “one more video” conditioning, and that conditioning won. But I’m still amazed that the conversation in my head was a back and forth battle, instead of wholly absorbed into the youtube binge I was on.

Listening Schedule Today:

Ulysses S. Grant Custom - 30 Seconds
Paragon Complete - 5 minutes

My roommate cut his hand and was panicking about needing stitches so I played Paragon, thinking that it may help emotionally and physically. I have also been thinking about what to stack LE/Comm with, and while part of me is leaning towards Inner Circle, Khan, or Stark, another part of me was simply leaning towards Paragon and/or Paragon Sleep, so, it was a fine experiment. Had an AMAZING workout at the gym today, then meditated afterwards to reconnect with my body. I never do that.

Learnings/Noticeable Events

Realized that my iPhone’s standard alarm… “Radar”… has a 4 second pattern, which I could use as a guided box-breathing meditation. Meaning, that when my alarm goes off in the morning, I inhale for four seconds (one iteration of the alarm), hold for four seconds, exhale for four, hold for four, inhale for four, hold for four, exhale for four, etc.

Set two types of habits for myself, “Regular” and “Non-Negotiable” and committed to keep the list for both VERY small. Just want one to two habits done consistently no matter what my mood is. Non-Negotiables are done every day, the same way every time, “Regular” habits are things like reading, forest time, meditation, that I want to do at least one of per day, but so long as I read for 30 minutes, I don’t need to meditate, or so long as I have forest time for 30 minutes, I don’t need to read, etc. It’s a leisure-time-specific self-care activity, and so long as I do one, that’s good enough for me.

Listened to the Andrew Huberman podcast on Meditation today.

From LBFH, gave myself enough self love to realize I don’t need to wake myself up at 5am anymore if I’m getting terrible sleep in my new apartment

Was putting off going to Ikea and getting bed frames, organization stuff, etc, but finally did it! (Thank you Achilles’ Heel, Victory’s Call, Purity Without).

3 day washout, next listening day is Nov 4th

Genius!

So… I’ve been thinking about how to create a “wow” factor within myself that helps me generate a high value network.

I had a couple of ideas…

Inner Circle isn’t actually the priority right now, because before I manifest individuals, I want to be the type of person that can deserve to be their #1 friend in a given room.

So it was down to Stark, Emperor, and Khan for me.

All of them are interesting to me, and I haven’t really chosen just yet, but what I’m realizing is that ALL of those subs are massively enhanced by GLM, plus, GLM will help on it’s own, plus, also fits all the rest of my goals while staying as small and low-processing as possible,

so after my washout, my stack will be LE/COMM custom + GLM

After that, I’ll have to come back to the Stark/Emp/Khan question… really after having more information since I ran GLM and felt what that was like.

Been sleeping at 2-3am a lot this last week. Completely unexpected LBFH recon but it’s very strong for me.

Today, i woke up at 730, had an hour call, then slept till 930. Didn’t get productive work done till 12. So I made up for it in the second half of my day.

Just leaving a restaurant now that I have been at for 3 hours, and grinded out work consistently that 3 hours, no distractions except browsing subclub forums while waiting for the video I was studying to get to the “good part” sometimes

This pattern was definitely inspired by 3 cycles of Stark and seeing what all you guys who test things more often and faster do. Thanks for linking to it because I’d forgotten all about it!

Crazy I had an almost identical thought about this yesterday…not satisfied with my current network and friend circle, yet feeling like I should increase the value of what I bring to the table before actively creating a better one.

This is what I needed to read and be reminded of… GLM led me to some of my most productive and most self-disciplined behavior over the weeks I ran it and for a period afterward. Great choice!

@Summit i was gonna private message you but I can’t because of your profile being hidden. Went through your entire stark journal and was shocked at how similar of situations we’re both in. Sales-centric agency owners, with fulfillment partners (or at least a dislike of fulfillment vs selling), run a lot of similar stacks for similar reasons, sounds like a bit of a love-hate with coffee, and all of that is surface stuff but when I was reading your thoughts and reasons I was stunned thinking how I’ve thought all the same things at one time or another, too.

Did you end up journaling on GLM?

1 Like

Pretty sure I did…somewhere. I’ll check and shoot you a message later.

I fanboy’d over a few posts on the main discussion thread that might be useful:

My sales calendar is a reflection of my effort, work, results, focus on the important things.

Just like a bodybuilder’s effort is reflected in his body.

Right now, my sales calendar is empty.

'Nuff said.

Health & Wealth Manifestations

I thought I had a broken Oura Ring, but it turns out it was merely a broken charger. So I got my Oura Ring fixed and am wearing it again

That’s a $300 USD item that just re-appeared into my life, plus, one of the most advanced health trackers on earth, back in my life all of a sudden!

1 Like

Data around Khan

2 Likes