Ecstasy of Life, Freedom, and Actualization + True Sell

This is the start of my 3rd cycle running Ecstasy of Life, and I’ve committed to a specific path…

• I invested into joining a new group of highly successful people led by a guy who knows his shit, and more importantly, is still using it to make many money
  • The first call he held was a long call that destroyed the limits of what I thought was possible with working offers and creating new ones
  • Today started off with reviewing principles, applying them to outreach, and I’m feeling inspired
  • I’ve pressed the “I believe” button and doing what this guy says to do regardless of what my thoughts are – despite some talent and skill, I’m a dummy, and I accept that now, lol

Ecstasy of Freedom is in the stack because when there are no limits to success and wealth, my efforts make huge impacts on my bank accounts…it’s the wealth lube of the stack. I ran it for two cycles back in Nov & Dec '22, but a little more lube doesn’t hurt.

True Sell is the power-up that’ll take my interactions to another dimension…and help me find the best outcomes.

And that’s the stack.

I can already imagine the fun.

4 Likes

There are millions of new millionaires minted every year. There’s nothing special or mystical about becoming one.

4 Likes

hi summit,

i came across your posts about GLM and was very impressed.

have you had a chance to test GLM ZP version 2 or are these results from version 1 of GLM ZP?

Those results were from v1, but I doubt you’d be disappointed with v2. If you’re this interested in it, I suggest you give it a go. Feel the :fire: for yourself.

1 Like

Ok, it’s been about a month or so since investing into the group of badass business boys and girls, and the internal pressure is building to take BIG steps forward. Others have already implemented the mentor’s strategy and are making leaps forward in their businesses.

I tend to observe things a little longer than others before making my move, so adapting my nature to a more fluid strategy is taking some mental effort. I’m noticing a lot of emotion and tension come up in my body as I’m going through this process. Plus, it’s taking a ton of reminding to solidify this new mental model of business, but starting Ecstasy of Actualization this last week, I felt a strong shift. I think I’ve found my zero point to create from and enter into this arena.

My perception of the gap I thought was an abyss between me and my dreams has changed…it’s actually only a shallow pool of water perfectly reflecting the dark sky.

It’s time to get my feet wet.

2 Likes