Limitless Executive + Commander for focus, Monk Mode, possible pairings

3 day washout, next listening day is Nov 4th

Genius!

So… I’ve been thinking about how to create a “wow” factor within myself that helps me generate a high value network.

I had a couple of ideas…

Inner Circle isn’t actually the priority right now, because before I manifest individuals, I want to be the type of person that can deserve to be their #1 friend in a given room.

So it was down to Stark, Emperor, and Khan for me.

All of them are interesting to me, and I haven’t really chosen just yet, but what I’m realizing is that ALL of those subs are massively enhanced by GLM, plus, GLM will help on it’s own, plus, also fits all the rest of my goals while staying as small and low-processing as possible,

so after my washout, my stack will be LE/COMM custom + GLM

After that, I’ll have to come back to the Stark/Emp/Khan question… really after having more information since I ran GLM and felt what that was like.

Been sleeping at 2-3am a lot this last week. Completely unexpected LBFH recon but it’s very strong for me.

Today, i woke up at 730, had an hour call, then slept till 930. Didn’t get productive work done till 12. So I made up for it in the second half of my day.

Just leaving a restaurant now that I have been at for 3 hours, and grinded out work consistently that 3 hours, no distractions except browsing subclub forums while waiting for the video I was studying to get to the “good part” sometimes

This pattern was definitely inspired by 3 cycles of Stark and seeing what all you guys who test things more often and faster do. Thanks for linking to it because I’d forgotten all about it!

Crazy I had an almost identical thought about this yesterday…not satisfied with my current network and friend circle, yet feeling like I should increase the value of what I bring to the table before actively creating a better one.

This is what I needed to read and be reminded of… GLM led me to some of my most productive and most self-disciplined behavior over the weeks I ran it and for a period afterward. Great choice!

@Summit i was gonna private message you but I can’t because of your profile being hidden. Went through your entire stark journal and was shocked at how similar of situations we’re both in. Sales-centric agency owners, with fulfillment partners (or at least a dislike of fulfillment vs selling), run a lot of similar stacks for similar reasons, sounds like a bit of a love-hate with coffee, and all of that is surface stuff but when I was reading your thoughts and reasons I was stunned thinking how I’ve thought all the same things at one time or another, too.

Did you end up journaling on GLM?

1 Like

Pretty sure I did…somewhere. I’ll check and shoot you a message later.

I fanboy’d over a few posts on the main discussion thread that might be useful:

My sales calendar is a reflection of my effort, work, results, focus on the important things.

Just like a bodybuilder’s effort is reflected in his body.

Right now, my sales calendar is empty.

'Nuff said.

Health & Wealth Manifestations

I thought I had a broken Oura Ring, but it turns out it was merely a broken charger. So I got my Oura Ring fixed and am wearing it again

That’s a $300 USD item that just re-appeared into my life, plus, one of the most advanced health trackers on earth, back in my life all of a sudden!

1 Like

Data around Khan

2 Likes

Are you telling us with that about your next big sub deep dive?

Huh? Sorry what? me no english proper today, please say again

Are you getting serious about running Khan in the near future?

GLM first, and we’ll see what happens from there. But yeah. Khan is looking mighty good right now.

My main goal with subs like Khan is to build up a high value network.

GLM, Stark, Khan, and HOM are the main ways I have available to go about that.

But Khan is looking extra good because I’m optimistic about Stage 1 titles now, after having such good results with EOG 1.

And as I look for info on whether or not Khan can do that, many many people are saying it DEFINITELY can.

1 Like

LBFH Wealth Manifestation

I agreed to puppy sit for a (new) friend of mine.

That in itself is an act of kindness that I’m usually too self centred to do with work being the way it is.

You could say it’s because I have a less packed sales calenda that I’m being kind, but also, I really wanted to help a friend, create a bond, play with a puppy, do something helpful for someone.

Turns out, he’s gonna give me $300, unlimited grass fed steak while I’m there, AND I get to play with the puppy. What a win.

Felt like the LBFH manifestation was strong because it was a wealth manifestation that I had to do a random act of kindness to receive.

There was no expectation of cash, which is why I’m getting cash.

Really had an insane amount of manifestations come through ever since adding divine will and tyrant to my custom.

2 Likes

Manifestations keep coming, wow

I will stop commenting on it soon but it seems like I’m getting a very obvious manifestation once every few days.

Today, I was waiting for an ikea delivery with some stuff.

I said to roommate “hey so I’m gonna hit the gym now because the delivery is going to come some time between 5-9pm, we’re gonna be trapped in the house till they get here, so I’m gonna go out now while I still can. Not the best outcome, but whatever.”

Then I look down on my phone, from a text from the IKEA driver, asking if he can come early. I call him, he’s at my house in 5 minutes, I have the ikea delivery, and now I’m free for the rest of the day! <3

The problem with manifestations

The problem is that, ultimately, these aren’t what I’m prioritizing. Unless I’m manifesting sales, it’s not all that interesting to me, and I’m wondering if maybe I shouldn’t have even put in manifestation modules if they were just going to detract any energy away from wealth and productivity, or if I should maybe have added in wealth modules specifically to attract those types of manifestations

1 Like

I went deep in the paint on this one.

Something about having been watching Luther’s journey for a while and resonating with him in age, country, ambitions, and feeing like “winning” is my new normal made me really connect to what thoughts I had inside me and start speaking from that place.

It also really cleared up a few of my own thoughts and helped me redefine my relationship to my own past, clarifying past experiences in clear language.

It’s amazing how much my goals have changed.

When I started the agency, when I started subliminals, my goal was to make $3000 income per month, and then work as little as possible once I hit that, working less instead of earning more.

(I lied to myself and said I wanted 5-10K monthly income but I was really only shooting for 3, at the beginning.)

That felt “rich” to me.

Now, earning a fair bit more than that, I feel poor. And that’s what I’m grateful about.

Society’s BS scripting says “people who want to earn as much as possible are greedy. Just live modestly and travel and have fun as much as possible.”

Where’s the value in that though?

I used to listen to society talk about how “the richer you get, the poorer you feel”

As if that was a bad thing,

as if it was about greed, as if wanting more automatically meant misery

(because… of course, wanting things you can’t have makes you miserable… and everyone assumes they can never make any more money than they have, so they assume wanting money will make you miserable).

But what I’ve learned in this journey is that the more money I have, the more money I allow myself to have

Which is self love.

I used to subconsciously say to myself “don’t earn more than 5000 a month… work 1 hour a week, that’s fine! But don’t earn more than 5000 a month, because money is inherently greedy.”

Now I realize that the more money I have, the more people I’ve helped

And therefore, the more money I have, the more I deserve to be rewarded.

And therefore, instead of trying to live as modestly as possible, I should serve as much as possible and earn/be rewarded as much as possible.

As I’ve made more money I’ve realized I can just work harder, help more people, and be rewarded even more. And I’ve allowed myself to receive those rewards and allowed myself to push myself and pull them in.

(*You have to earn money ethically of course, but IIRC, it was @ksub who also noticed EOG ST1 giving a strong push towards not just earning money, but earning it ethically)

Next point

Today, I was asked what I’d do if I sold my business for $10M on a coaching call, and there was such a clear distinction between successful biz owners and new ones.

ALL the new owners said

I’d retire

I’d play golf

I’d be a video game critic

but none of them said they’d keep working

Meanwhile, ALL the successful biz owners said things like starting new businesses, creating investment portfolios, mastering business skills.

For me, I’d find the best sales coach in the world, pay him 30K/mo, and get him to coach me on sales. I’d sell for someone, not for the money, but for the mastery.

And that’s the difference.

I love the game.

That brings me to the point I made to Luther, business and money is the #1 sport in the world, it’s the most competitive environment in the world, and if you win at it, you have the biggest rewards in the world.

And I’m okay being the 10,000th best at business in the world because that still means I have a lifestyle that 99% of other people only dream of.

Better to be 10,000th best at a competitive domain than #1 in the world at wiffleball.

Point is, it sounded cliche until I really believed it for myself,

At this stage, the money is just a way to keep score

Not just to keep score of how many people I helped, but at how many win win relationships I can build at scale and how impactful those relationships are. They win, I win.

It’s a way of keeping score of how authoritative my brand and identity are and how much influence I possess

Just like Romans 1000 years ago had ranking and nobility, entrepreneurs today are broken off into tiers, with the top being treated like emperors, the middle still being treated like nobility.

And I grew up decently poor, say middle class, we had a house and all but it wasn’t easy by any means. So, in order to break into that realm of nobility, I have to do it because of my characters, virtues, traits, and choices.

And I could choose to find my success in something easier like dating loads of women, or getting social validation, or just getting muscular, but where’s the competition in that?

For the rest, read the post on Luther’s page.

4 Likes

Slept at 5am, alarm went off at 8, rolled out of bed at 8:57 to have a quick shower, then had a sales call at 9am and got a $5700 pay in full.

Should I be celebrating that I can close deals with a 33 sleep score??? (OURA)… or stressing about my sleep???

I’m confused.

Happy, but confused.

This washout has been really good. The results are manifesting and naturalizing.

1 Like