Spartan vs GLM for courage & discipline?

Title says it all.

I need something in my stack specifically to help me overcome fear/self-doubt using COURAGEOUS ACTION and DISCIPLINE around such actions.

Spartan has iron will and mindset scripting, as well as this objective which really spoke to me and my problem -

Cultivate a mindset of embracing the challenge and hardship, a mindset that pushes you to excel not just physically but even in everyday life.

However I know the sub focuses a lot on combat sports, physical activity, etc, which is not a major goal for me at the moment.

GLM on the other hand definitely could also be right up my alley for this…

The divine masculine, the element of fire, all of that could help push me towards this courageous action taker self I need to embody for the accomplishment of my goals.

This is the objective that calls to me from it -

Discipline yourself – discipline your body, your mind and your soul.

So I’m stuck on deciding which one is best.

I think I will be pairing one of them with Emperor (or True Sell to help me be persuasive on these intro and demo calls) and EoG ST 3.

Any thoughts on this from members with experience using these subs, or the founders who wrote the scripts, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

GLM+Commander

Steak dinner.

4 Likes

I would go with GLM, it is a mature taking responsibility which might end up in more discipline

4 Likes

+Ascension maybe

4 Likes

GLM.

On my second cycle and I can’t say enough good things about it…the raw power it imbues you with to face your fears and conquer your goals is, well…powerful.

Check out the GLM ZP thread for more of my fanboying over it.

4 Likes

Honestly your posts in that thread were what convinced me to go for it in the first place haha.

Ok thanks for the guidance y’all. GLM it is!

1 Like

Did you see my proposed stack tho?

Would I do GLM, Commander, and EoG in that case? With no Emperor or True Sell

This is good insight, thank you for sharing!

For actual productivity, I favor AscMogul+Limitless. EoG would take a lot longer to get through to the point you see productivity from it.

Haha this is too much revision of my current stack!

I do need to enhance productivity, but courage comes first in priority right now.

Thanks Palp!

Both both both

Why not Emperor and you have one free slot.

Emperor solo doesn’t give me the same productive vibe I get from AscMogul+Limitless

2 Likes

That one slot is a misleading notion since Emperor is like a heavy custom and I would rather run it solo or with some really light sub like CWoN.

I would go with that suggestion as well.

The suggestion to keep changes to my current stack minimal?

or the suggestion for Ascended Mogul + Limitless?

Ended up running EoG ST 3 (the action taking stage) + Emperor + GLM last night

3 min each, consecutively (yes, this is outside the recommendations, no I do not think anyone else should try this, I am experimenting, and so far so good)

The latter.

Also enter a support ticket.

Spartan vs. Ascension vs. Commander vs. GLM vs. anything else you might be interested in.

Specify in 100 words or less what you want to accomplish when you enter your ticket so they can best help you.

1 Like