Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2023)

Ascencion and EoG1 are on the stack also, so maybe Ascension played a part.

2 Likes

I appreciate your journal entries with ascension and Glm, it’s been valuable feedback for me. I know you’re switching them out soon but thank you for your contributions.

4 Likes

Oh I wanted to ask. You have run those two before I presume? Do you have an opinion on running them separate vs. Together?

Was there any issues for you at all running ascension/glm together? I’ve read glm is the fuel and ascension is the car before. I am wondering if it’s “better” to run together or does not matter ect.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

I never really ran Ascension before. Ascended Mogul only, and even then not part of a cycle…always stacked with Limitless to aid in focus while working on creative projects.

I shuffled them in my playlist on some sub days, and I can’t say I noticed a difference based on order.
I’ve thought about building a custom based on Ascension and GLM. May hold off though since GLM is about to get upgradified.

As for separate vs together, I like them together. The most potent thing so far I’ve run is GLM with Commander. that was interesting.

As for the productive focus thing, I might try AscMogul and RoM now.

2 Likes

Are you willing to elaborate on this more?

Thank you for the summary, I’m definitely feeling a call to masculinity myself and I find your stack enlightening.

1 Like

That was on Ultima originally. ZP seems to do it for me too.

I noticed a post by @BLACKICE I forgot about, which kinda makes me wanna try out Commander+GLM+Ascension :rofl:

Can you even IMAGINE the alpha masculine overload on that?

EDIT: Saving that as an idea for a “Pure alpha masculinity” custom.

Either
Ascension+Commander+GLM
OR
Khan4+Commander+GLM
OR
Emperor+Commander+GLM

haha. I guess maybe GLM and Commander in a custom, that way I can pick what alpha sub to have those amplify.

2 Likes

After the above interactions with @Geoff, I decided to read over the sales pages again for Ascension, GLM and Emperor.

I will hold off on replacing Ascension with AscMogul. Mainly from re-reading this, which I forgot about:

Similarities/Differences: Ascension is an integral part of Ascended Mogul, however, the way Ascended Mogul helps you develop is different and targets a broader range of your inner being. Furthermore, they are still standalone products. Use Ascension when you desire both a deeper and broader focus on anything status and personal power related. Ascended Mogul is excellent if you have wealth goals and might not require as much of a focus on personal power.

Of course, I could replace Ascension with Emperor and just finally allow that one to unfold fully.

EoG1, Emperor and GLM could be fun. got 2-4 more days to figure it out, though.

2 Likes

Seems like eog in your stack kinda removes the need for Ascended Mogul imo. Emperor sounds nice but if you’re going for the RoD soon, why not keep it light with what you got for now?

Either way, I’m loving your highlights with Ascension and Glm.

1 Like

RoD may have to wait. Not sure yet. Too many options.

More Washout Day 1:

I remember that my voice was exeptionally deep yesterday or the day before. In spurts. I took that to be Ascension and/or GLM of course.

Weird that didn’t happen until nearly the end of a cycle. Usually that happns early on when running these kinds of titles.

I noticed it and mentally filed it away to journal, because the wife was telling me something and I didn’t wanna lose focus on that. Then I forgot to journal it until now hah.

So I went to bed after rereading the pages for Emperor, Ascension, GLM, Regen, Rebirth, and Limit Destroyer.

Dreamed that I kept finding myself in situations where I had to die to “wake back up” in the “real world” of the dream. Very much like David jumping off the building in “Vanilla Sky” at the end.

It was Inception-like in feel. Dying in a dream to wake up.

There were several “dreams” but the only one I remember clearly is I drank a massive amount of antifreeze to die. I sat there after drinking it and was looking at a sign and waiting for the moment to pass.

The sign got blurry and morphed into a different sign that my “real” body was seeing as I woke back in in the “real world”

I think all the thought about RoD last night plus reading the other sales pages hit on something.

And now, more than ever, I’m considering running Emperor longer-term and just letting all unfold at the right pace for me. Emperor, EoG stages, RoD.

The Ecstatic Emperor custom is Emperor and EoG4. If I work my way through Emperor and EoG (stage-by-stage) then by the time I’m ready for the EE custom to be in sub cycles, I’ll definitely be a “new” person.

As for the dream I had, my SubCs way of showing that parts of me need to die so I can wake up.

2 Likes

Washout: Day 2

Sitting in the Planet Fitness parking lot awaiting my next Doordash delivery. Tons of cute girls going in and out. I’m feeling an incredible sense of horniness and confidence. GLM is my friend. Ascension too.

Kinda wondering about Primal, Ascension and GLM in a custom.

I feel today like I wanna be more social than usual. So that’s something I’ll have to keep an eye on.

Emperors don’t hang out with the people too much :joy:

2 Likes

Washout day 3

Walking in the parking lot going into this teriyaki place to grab some lunch.

This guy is headed out and as I got closer I moved to the side a bit. Was side eyeing the cute cart girl because she’s cute.

I felt kinda alpha calm as has been happening lately.

The guy suddenly says “How’s it going, man?”
I just nodded, said “Sup?” and we both kept walking.

Doesn’t sound like much but it seemed like a mutual respect thing. Or like he was sussing me out to see if I’m a threat (?)

I think today will be the last day of washout.

I’m ready for the next cycle.

1. EoG1
  2. Ecstatic Emperor (Emperor and EoG4 cores)
  3. GLM
1 Like

So is this caused by an aura? I’ve seen many posts about guys acting out in weird ways due to running ascension.

On DR, I did notice acknowledgement in other guys when out. Nods ect.

1 Like

I figure Ascension or GLM. More likely both though.
I’ll miss Ascension. Mainly because I waited so long to run it properly.

I’ll eventually make a custom of either
Primal
Ascension

OR

Primal Seduction
Ascension

1 Like

Sitting in the gym reading while wife does her workout stuff.

So many :fire: girls here.

I realize sitting here that I’ve been using lack of money as an excuse not to come here. Haven’t really been in a couple years.

The real reason I fee like I’ve stopped is I don’t like seeing all these hot women as they’re a reminder I’ve let so much go in my life.

No woman in her right mind would go for a guy who’s dropped the ball on so many things.

Which most likely includes my own woman.

Wake up call.

I’m done settling. Fixing my finances first. As that seems like a big part of how I want to show up as a man.

Will work in either EF or LotS eventually. But for now, I build.

4 Likes

Genesis, perhaps?

Nah, I almost got it already, but I realized it’s just S.O.S.

2 Likes

(Pre-Setup) Day 1: Ecstatic Emperor, GLM, LBFH

Credit due to @TheDerpinator for the LBFH idea. I already had GLM from the previous cycle and am keeping it for now, so I swapped out EoG1 for LBFH. Since the EE custom already has EoG4, I’ll see how this cycle goes.

Heading to bed. Will run this when I wake up.

1 Like

1 Like