The Waves with ZP

Yeah ok so not the listening recommendations. I was wondering if he runs 4 subs but ok :grin::grin:

1 Like

Oh I see what you mean. Yes, he just started running 4. At least he gets a rest day in between.

Alright, so I asked him what he’s running exactly. The Libertine version that he ran is like the meditation booster where some woman is moaning in the background. He ran it just the once. lol

1 Like

That one is good. The visualization itself is powerful. I first ran that when testing out the Lifecharger app. That’s what actually convinced me to buy Libertine and Commander both!

1 Like

I don’t have experience with the Clean & Weakest since it’s really male oriented. It worked really well for him. I’ve never seen him look so good before and apparently many other people thought that he looks great also. He went to a meeting where he hadn’t seen the people there in 6 months and they treated him like a celebrity. What do you like about Commander? I have that one but might have just ran it once.

2 Likes

I’ve really only ever run it stacked with Godlike Masculinity. Ultima and then ZP. Together, they make me feel “ruthless” like the bad guy in the original Equalizer movie with Denzel Washington. He’s one of my favorite villains. His overall attitude.

It definitely amps up the feeling of “Get stuff done”. On those, I feel like what I imagine he must feel like. Where you could easily kill an enemy, rob a bank, build a bridge, whatever. Then go eat a big steak dinner right after.

They just amp me up a lot. Probably too much lol. Might be worth my time to put Love Bomb in there to round those out and calm me down.

3 Likes

Sounds like really good productive, driven energy if you channel it in the right direction. After his results with Clean & Weakest, I’ve been thinking that programs that boost his masculinity would probably be really great for him. Emperor has been really good for him because it has brought back the discipline and focus that he lacked before. There’s something about this stack that brings about so much positivity in his inner world and in his social life. I will look into God like masculinity for him.

1 Like

I may “steal” his stack after this EoG test is over.

1 Like

I know that you’re fearless when it comes to your stacks. :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing your results.

1 Like

Yeah I remember how powerful that was. Also that girl moaning got one going sexually REALLY quick lol Or maybe that’s just me.

I wish I could run the life chargers more, especially because I LOVE the music from The Legacy and So Below. But my mind hates Ultrasonic :smiley:

Anyway, good it works for him!

2 Likes

My eyes were the lightest they have ever been for a few hours last night. They weren’t as light when I woke up this morning. My eyes do get lighter and darker all the time, but I’ve never seen them this light before. Just wanted to keep track.

2 Likes

I went through a very emotional time back in Dec. There was a song that I found back then that I really liked. The song captured the emotions I went through during that time. I saw someone for the first time back then who left an unusual impression on me, and the song reminded me of that person a little bit. I hadn’t listened to that song in such a long time. Then I began to play it yesterday and those emotions came back, I was surprised about that. Then this morning, I saw that same person again. Weird in a good way how feeling those emotions again brought that person back.

2 Likes

I had a song like that once. In 1992 or 1993. About the first girl I really ever loved. The eventual “not working out” part made that song bad for me. It would make me all emo just hearing it. I played it on loop all night one night in 1999. It totally desensitized me to that.

But it’s been a while since listening to it. I wonder if it would bring back some of that feeling so I can see if it would make her show up in me life again.

It’s awesome you had the good experience you did, it’s kinda gratifying having those kind of things happen on occasion to remind us this stuff works :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not even sure if what happened to me was related to these subs, entirely. I have confidence that these subs have the potential to do greater than this experience I had. I only posted about it on my online journal because it was something that I thought was interesting, so I just wanted to keep track of it.

You don’t even need to feel emotions or to hear a song to bring someone into your life. Just use social media or goolge them, place a phone call. That’s all it usually takes.

1 Like

How has it worked your custom with Libertine core for you so far?
Do many people approach you thanks to Approachability Aura?
And what do you think about Auric Overdriver?

Sorry for too many questions, I am just curious :).

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: It’s been a while since I’ve updated. The weather is beautiful and I’m always outside.

There have been people who approached me. Mostly, they just stand somewhere where they know I will be walking through, and they stare at me waiting for me to acknowledge them.

I’m not sure what’s going on with Auric Overdriver. This sub used to be energy intensive for me until I ran AC with it and I had a dream telling me that I had a blockage. I began running it with Rebirth and I began to feel energized after running these two together. I wasn’t listening to this sub that much, but I am definitely enjoying this sub so much more now that I run it with Rebirth.

I’m getting hit on, but a lot of times guys at the gym just look down or even put their head down when I catch them looking at me or when they are around me. I’m getting a lot of smiles from both men and women everywhere else.

My partner is sensitive to my energy and he says that it has a signature to it. Last week, when I was home, he was able to feel my energy a mile and a half away from the house!

2 Likes

Glad to know that you are doing well.
As it is saying, better be outside than inside :slight_smile:
Seems like Rebirth is doing its work well.

1 Like

Thank you @Deadpool . Gotta enjoy this weather before it gets cold again. I tried that Rebirth zp, Libertine zpt2 around 2 a.m. I could not fall back asleep again from all the energy I had. It was crazy. I went from that sub appearing to be energy intensive to having all that energy. I even went to the gym and got a great workout. I stayed up all day long with just a TEN minute nap. It seems to me that Rebirth makes everything I run it with work better.

My partner and I were eating dinner after I ran the Libertine zpt2, when he felt my energy. Then he got almost teary eyed and said that it felt as if my presence went right through him, as if I had astral projected into him and through him. He felt ME physically and emotionally.
He says that it was like a soul connection. He thinks that if any other guys ever feel this from me that they will think that I am “the one”.

This sub seems to be full of surprises.

2 Likes

I always listen to subs at the best in the morning, sometimes after lunch but never in the afternoon.
And always have to have my regenerative sleep.
Rebirth looks like a very good one but unfortunately, it takes one slot :frowning:
I still wonder why you are trying to get other guys when your current one seems to be a quite good catch.

Based on your words he has obviously liked you much, but this is not my business of course.

1 Like

You really don’t know the dynamics of anyone’s relationship of course, but when it comes to my relationship, I think that there is a real danger when we stop trying to be the best version of ourselves. Libertine is not just for single people and using it doesn’t mean that someone is trying to hook up with anyone. It’s an attractant that makes me more desirable. I have no problem with that. I even expose my partner to it or suggest that he runs it. :slight_smile: Life is too short to limit our levels of attractiveness just because we’re in a relationship. What is your relationship status?

1 Like