The Waves with ZP

I tried one loop of Chosen when I woke up in the middle of the night. It energized me and I could have stayed up for hours if I had wanted to. I felt this feeling all night of a stillness. The closest I can describe this feeling would be the artwork for Ebon Maneuver.

I had unusual dreams of seeing things from up close, as if I was holding up a X50 magnifying glass. I also saw an exclusive secretive religious community from up close. I saw a group of them from about 15 feet away.

I felt like stretching, and I was surprised to notice that my body was a lot more flexible than usual.

I had a very clear realization about a person in my life, that I don’t like him. I felt good about this.

When I woke up at 5am, I felt like I should go to the local gym. This will sound odd, but there are like 20 people there at that time who I try to avoid, but I felt like it would be to go at that time. I didn’t go, but now I know that I can go at that time.

My partner says that there is a “sweetness” to me this morning.

I’ll journal again if I notice any changes when I interact with people today.

20 Likes

I wonder if Ebon Manoeuvre is in Chosen…?

1 Like

I think it is.

2 Likes

I reckon the modules have been derived from Chosen yeah.

2 Likes

If it is… HELL YEAH!!! :blush:

1 Like

I noticed more eye contact from people today and I was comfortable returning it.

I saw a really cute guy. He was a 10, I haven’t seen one of those in three months. He held the door open for me and he liked me a lot.

People seemed to flock to me.

I saw Jakob today. This is the guy I wrote about in my last journal. I liked him, but something happened that gave me the impression he’s a little too unstable for me. I felt like I could start talking to him again last night. We had kept our distance, but he started trying again today. Then I felt like I could make out with him< I could see it happening as if it was the most normal thing. This is really not like me. Maybe the other subs are kicking in? LOL Then I caught him watching me and his eyes were sparkling like the sun sparkles in the water. His eyes are really gorgeous. This is not like me to see him in this light.

5 Likes

I’m going to be including Spartan along with Chosen. I feel that I connect really well with Chosen, I even saw myself as the light being on the cover after I listen to it. :slight_smile: I might use Rich as the third title. I have to think about what I really want 6 months from now.

Although I would like check out my local gym in the early am, I realize that place is not for me anymore. I feel so out of place, like I don’t belong there. I’ve felt this way for about two months, but it really solidified now. I know that this is due to personal growth since I had to improve myself to gain the respect of the crowd at the new gym. I improved myself and many people respect and like me there now.

I also had a realization about Jakob. As amusing as he is, I’m going to have to stop paying attention to him. lol

My partner got a wink from a woman whose husband was walking 5 feet behind her :), plus lots of smiles. I’m glad that the sub is working for him, but I am not impressed with those results he’s getting anymore. It took months for him to even try Wanted, and I was really proud of him and the growth he has made. Now all of a sudden, I feel like there’s a part of me that feels that those are silly responses and that he can do much better. Maybe I am growing a lot already on just one loop of Chose ZP? He hasn’t tried ZP build yet.

3 Likes

I decided to run Chosen, Spartan and Rich. No more Qv2 for now, I want to keep my stack simple and easy.

I was tired before I listened to the subs and took a short nap afterwards. I had similar type of dreams as last time. Seeing things from up close, just not so close this time. I had a very short vivid dream in which I saw myself as really fit, I have never been this fit before. I was both physically and mentally powerful. I looked and acted like a different person, but it was me.

I felt all this sexual energy shortly after Spartan began to run. Not what I was expecting from these three titles, but maybe that’s just the way I interpret energy a lot of times. I went out for a little bit and some people felt very comfortable expressing their attraction.

I am understanding people’s behavior better.

4 Likes

My partner is going to go on Chosen and Rich ZP. He will stay on Wanted Qv2 because he really likes that sub. I am really glad about this.

3 Likes

I had the most beautiful dream. The quality of the dream was like the dreams I had after the first time I ran Renaissance Man. I was on the rooftop of my castle. It was round and the walls were shaped like a crown. I could see the sky for miles and miles. I’m not sure if it was the sunrise or sunset with the most beautiful pink and coral skies.

6 Likes

He ran Chosen and Rich ZP. He said he liked it, that he felt calm and like the subs were doing something.

He wouldn’t stop complementing me this morning. Then I noticed that his eyes looked really good. They were so bright and had a magnetism that he doesn’t have in his eyes. His eyes were the center of attention on his face and I wanted to keep looking into them. He said that my eyes were magnetic. I’m having fun comparing results with him.

4 Likes

It is so cool that you have someone to run subliminals with outside of the forums. Every single person in my life is resistant or or scoffs at them. Oh well. Is it bringing you two closer together? I know it seemed like you were keeping him at arms length earlier in your journals.

3 Likes

Thanks @Pyro My guy has been very difficult to deal with. He’s terribly stubborn, manipulative and smart (genius IQ), but self sabotaging. You can try to bring them to the water, but what will make the biggest difference is if you continue to grow with or without them.

I used to be embarrassed of him, but Wanted made me feel proud of him. As long as I’m in this relationship, I will make it the best that it can possibly be. It doesn’t mean that I am more attached to him or that I love him more. I accept him with his good qualities and the bad ones. The subs have helped me to see right through him, I can manage him. He knows I won’t let him get away with any low status bull anymore and he respects me for this.

Having the subs in common will only improve our relationship. I really enjoy his perspective, now that we’re both using Chosen. It helps me to understand why people are responding to me the way they do.

9 Likes

That is so nice, two people in a relationship running Chosen. Where you both want the best for each other and inspire each other to become the best version of yourself. Lovely!

2 Likes

It’s going to be great influencing each other while we’re on this sub. He thinks that Chosen sounds like the ultimate subliminal for having success in this world with people.

5 Likes

I woke up this morning feeling so tired yet I didn’t want to stop admiring myself. Then all of a sudden I don’t know what happened but I felt like I looked bad. My partner came home and made me feel amazing as soon as he saw me. He was telling me how good I looked that there was something really special about me today. He said the closest he could describe it was that there was a light around my face. He said this all while his own face was full of life and light. He has been really impressed by my appearance many times, but I’ve never seen him like this before.

I went out and I felt like I radiated positivity and niceness. I smiled easily at people, I felt confident, and at ease to be myself.

I was stopped at a stop sign to allow pedestrians to get to the grocery store. I saw this man, he was probably very poor. I smiled at him and he was so surprised and happy. He smiled back and waved at me. He then looked at me again, surprised, as if he felt special. I just continued to smile at him until I left. I thought about it and I felt really good. I made him day better with just a smile. I don’t know why I couldn’t do that before. I feel as if I am finally becoming the woman that I’ve always wanted to be, but couldn’t be for whatever unknown reasons to me.

I feel so good, like I am bursting with love.

On another note. My partner was really good in bed. It seems that he is becoming really intuitive and his techniques have improved greatly. But yeah, for guys that doubt themselves, you don’t need to be a guitarist or anything like that. Wanted or Chose will turn you into one. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was tired before running Spartan, Rich and Chosen last night, and I felt energized afterwards.

I had an interesting dream about people I know. They looked completely different, but I knew that it was them. I was seeing bad qualities about them that I didn’t know they had. Like this woman I haven’t met yet, she always looks at me, so I was going to start talking to her. In the dream, I kept telling her that she was always lying and that I wasn’t going to waste my time talking to her anymore. The dream seemed as if I was watching a movie on a UHD again, like the pink sky dream. I saw qualities about two other people besides this person.

Complete strangers are treating me with affection, gratitude, and I see a light in their eyes and affection on their face when they look at me. Other strangers stare at me for very long periods of time. I’m talking about 20 seconds at a time then they do it again, others watch me for minutes at a time. Some smile others do not. Some seem to get a comfort out of it, others inspiration, others attraction, it’s all positive.

Spartan helped me have an awesome workout. I don’t know if I have ever been that focused at the gym before, so many distractions that keep me entertained while I am there :slight_smile: not only was I focused, but I kept on feeling my own body temp rising.

3 Likes

I was thinking about a work opportunity that hasn’t happened in a while then I got an unexpected phone call and there was the opportunity. Rich.

When I was on Seductress and Stark Qv2, I suddenly knew that I wanted other ear piercings besides the traditional ones. I even thought I would look cute with a nose piercing, I’m still not sure I want face piercings. Not sure where that thought came from. I had a dream last night that completely showed me how many piercings I should get and the look to go for. I like the look with more piercings but in the dream, I was told that having a look with that many piercings is not for me yet. This is at least the second dream I’ve had about guidance.

There were two people I wanted to see today, and those unusual random manifestations happened. It even seemed as if my steps were led to run into Jacob. I’ve never ever seen him so relaxed with such a casual confidence before. It was as if he felt free to be himself.

1 Like

I’m noticing the same reaction on Chosen as well

1 Like

Ran Chosen and Spartan last night (yesterday). I didn’t have any dreams that I can recall, probably the first night ever since running ZP.

I’m getting excellent workouts at the gym. The second time I went to the gym after including Spartan, and I surprised myself and apparently everyone around me with my new level of strength on one of the machines. I was walking around with sweat beads on the front of my shoulders that looked so attractive. It seems really odd in a good way to me now how the sweat beads just stayed there for almost an hour lol, that I know of.

I was focused during my workout, but I also sensed the stillness that I talked about on my first post after running Chosen. It was a really good feeling. It felt as if there was silence and like the physical movement of others had slowed down. It only felt that way since the music was loud, people were talking and the machines were going. It felt as if I could see between the spaces better. This is something that I think could be used to accomplish something really great. Not as intense, but it does remind me of the bullets scene in The Matrix.

2 Likes