First Year Of Focus Wealth 2021

Been on a washout. Starting a new cycle Renaissance man + Beyond limitless (lifecharger for now waiting for zp version)

@SaintSovereign is there a bloom that happen from a previous stack while running a new stack.
Wondering if am going to see result from my last 21 day cycle?

1 loop of Beyond limitless (lifecharger app) and Renaissance man yesterday and today am productive as hell the ideals for my games keep flowing like water : improvement, art, mechanics etc.

2 Likes

And then:

You got this :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks bro taking think alot easy now, 1 loop will help me get thing done until I can do more. Also I download the original supercharger file.

1 Like

Got some recon today on my rest day so I’ll be dropping Beyond limitless supercharger and keeping Renaissance man at 1 loop the dreams and productivity are next level on this sub. If I experience this tmr I’ll add in saguine.

I really liking how this sub has a combination of cognitive abilities (started to find ideas come quickly and easily) and productivity (am getting what I had to put off for awhile done and moving on to new things) which is just awesome. I feel like add in a second loop here or there as long as recon doesn’t get too heavy.

Just Combine my two custom sub for this year masculinity and sexuality hope it works out. Lost a lot of great modules R.I.P.

2 Likes

Ran 2 loops of Renaissance man hoping I don’t get recon tmr if so next listening day will be saguine.

Dropping my loop back down to 1 since recon is messing with my productivity. Also didn’t get to run sanguine so I’ll mediate and I plan to start back exercising to help with recon.

2 Likes

Decided to run 1 loop of epg st1 just to try it out with Renaissance man. It stage 3 that am interested in using with Ascension chamber. I’ll probably use once a week since am really trying to use only 1 main sub.

Decided to add Ql stage 4 with Renaissance man. Been wondering what to add since this will reduce my recon so I don’t have to run saguine, plus if I don’t get the results am looking for by end of the week I just go to stage 3. I feel like this is best since running 1 sub at 2 loops give me massive recon but very good result once it’s gone.

I think you are on to something about Renaissance Man have a mix of cognitive boosting and productivity.

Yesterday I was spending more time and effort with web scraping in Python programming in terms of learning and practice in my spare time. Plus it felt natural.

1 Like

Same time happened with my games and game design.

1 Like

1 loop of QL st 4 and RM. We report tmr on benefits since that’s when it usual kicks in. I’ve decide to jump to st 4 since it was in a custom that I ran for the whole year last year, feel like adding Eog st 4. I’ve alway talk about the lottery and trying to win it but I looked at st1 eog an realized that is what I needed smh.

Today I notice my thinking is a bit faster.
Am able to focus my attention more.
There wasn’t any brain fog there before bit head feels clear.
I feel like a lot of benefits from RM has improve a bit.
Almost forgot my dreams have change, with RM they were dreams about meeting people also certain thing I studied would bleed over into the dream example I studied female anatomy about 1 week ago then had a dream with a female dance, someone I’ve never seen in real life of course I don’t know that for sure, her face was vivid I could see a lot of her features. On QL my dream have me in some sort of interaction with these people like am learning thing and we are discussing ideas of course there no sound but it feel that way.

I’ve made a plan moving forward that I plan on sticking to. Let see what happens but it really solid to me.

1 Like

Tried a little experiment Rich and Eog st3 for 1 loop each which lead me to winning some money later that day.

1 Like

I did 2 loops of saguine as a experiment just check some stuff out.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire does saguine have some kind of blockage removal?

Also I woke up early this morning with a flood of information that am wondering if it the truth related to a certain situation, can I truths this info?

Note: I watch a couple videos night before that had information in it that would have change perspective on this situation am in.

Going on a early 6 day washout from today

Also started to workout again and found a book with some cognitive techniques so I’ll be adding 3 of them to my schdule.

Finish with the washout. Just ran 2 loops of eog st3 and will add in Ascension chamber when released.

Been feeling really relax since after running Ascension chamber, nothing big has manifested as yet but am trying.
My biggest question is to add in a new zp title since 2 loop of eog st3 or any zp title give me recon even if it’s small, am thinking commander or going back to RICH. Will have to see since tomorrow is back to listening.

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Does Eog st3 has the same amount or strength when it come to manifestation as RICH?

Updated stack: mind’s eye + RICH + Ascension chamber(once a week)
Feel like mind eye will be keep into the my 8 month of focus on relationships.

Saw a sign that something big is coming. Hope whatever it is it come very soon.

Keep seeing signs that my goal for Ascension chamber is about to come true.

2 Likes