Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man ZP

yeah i love RM, it feels like the perfect fit for me personally. definitely gonna make my 2nd custom with RM and UA or RM and Limitless, RM is a must

2 Likes

1.Using the power of emotion, you can use a lot of patterns and use your abilities. (Maybe with this, you can show great skill with a little knowledge and practice when you study or learn something.)

1. Improve empathy!

2. I found a deep knowledge for the field I want to study!

4.rm can feel beautiful of nature.

++
Except for being introverted, RM is the best core for me as well as Stark!!(I need extroversion because Iā€™m extremely introverted.)

If you ask me to choose two cores for the rest of my life, I will choose RM and Stark right away!

5 Likes

Any more experiences for RM ZP?

Itā€˜s harder to find them compared to other subs, since most people use ā€šRMā€˜ and you canā€™t search for the term because of the search letter restriction.

Especially looking for experiences regarding confidence, and if it also increases productivity (plus the obvious creativity of course)

Not sure I buy into that generalization

2 Likes

You are fortunate and blessed, I can only imagine walking in somebodyā€™s shoes that grew up with zero trauma, that would be wow.

Trauma isnā€™t what happened to someone. Itā€™s how they respond and process it. I just donā€™t think everyone is doomed to have traumatic responses or let that stuff define them.

2 Likes

Look up ā€œRM Renaissance Manā€ as the search term and youā€™ll get both.

1 Like

Ran my first loop of RM ever a little earlier and LOVING it already. I feel so free and unrestrained from any self doubt, societyā€™s judgment, etc.

One of the biggest breakthroughs during a period of intense healing I had recently was that I have been stifling myself, and holding myself back from honestly expressing my fullest self due to past trauma. That was a huge factor that led me to using RM. I can already tell this will be the PERFECT antidote to that.

Like as a kid I used to be so free and expressive - creatively, musically and socially with others. But years of conditioning and self judgment repressed this side of me to the point where it has been manifesting as physical discomfort and tension in my throat area. Which makes perfect sense since that is the area of self expression. I thought this was a physical health issue, leading to me running Paragon, which ultimately showed me ā€œnah man you gotta express your truthā€ aka run RM lol

Just now I was at the grocery store after running my RM and could sense a lot of people noticing me, including some very cute girls. Itā€™s like people could sense something was special about me. I was so relaxed in my body and just noticing the world from a different lens. Colors stood out as more vibrant and the world as a whole seemed more ā€œinterestingā€.

Also, I struck up a friendly conversation with the clerk ringing me out. Even though it was small talk I felt like I connected with the guy more than I would normally feel during such an exchange.

Music sounds amazing too Iā€™m noticing. I love what Iā€™m seeing so far with this sub. Highly underrated.

17 Likes

Iā€™m experiencing everything you just mentioned and Iā€™m also on my 1st cycle of RM. Regarding the throat blockage, I never really had a voice growing up to the point where I developed a speech impediment, still early to say because I still have 2 cycles left to experiment with, stacking it with QL. Happy customer :+1:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign dear Saint or anyone with the correct info help me,

what does it mean by self expression?

Can RM help with someone having problem communicating and missing the right words to speak is that a matter of not being able to self express?

Can this subliminal help, does self expression mean with communication?

1. Can this sub help to become an excellent successful coach/counceler?

Which subliminal stack do you recommend or standalone for communication and coaching excellence?

Thanks alot

5 Likes

I think the self-expression in RM is about moving ideas out of your head and into concrete form. Building a prototype, writing a book, etc

2 Likes

You can also enter a support ticket.

In my experience:

Yes, even more apparent when youā€™re expressing emotions, not just ideas, concepts, theories, praxis, etcā€¦ Although, Iā€™ll have to say that something like Stark is better for rational and intellectual and overall social communication.

Donā€™t see why not. Perhaps pair it with Stark or limitless, and whatever might clasp with the area of your coaching

1 Like

I am surprised this thread is so quiet. IIRC RM was a big deal, many got it since it was the first of Q2 or Solace.

Anyway can someone let me know RM vs Stark? Especially in terms of alpha-ness, creativity, communication, cognitive abilities such as reasoning or processing or even intuiting.

How exactly does it utilise emotions? Would it make one feel intensely the negative emotions?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve wanted to use this title but things keep coming up in my life that delay it :joy: i wanna make a Stark/RM custom eventually.

3 Likes

I just did 30 seconds of RM as my first ever exposure to RM as far as I remember.

The regular. I havenā€™t downloaded the experimental one yet.

Now to see what happens, if anything.

EDIT:After 17 minutes, Iā€™ve got a headache forming.

27 mins in I feel kinda loopy. Tired. Brain feels like itā€™s trying to remember something that isnā€™t coming just yet. Catch myself looking at the trees. Leaves blowing in the rain (Iā€™m waiting at a SubWay for orders to come up). More tired by the minute.

Hypotheses: maybe the brain is trying to fill in whatever scripting gaps it can. Similar to when Arthur Claypool deleted chunks of Samaritanā€™s code to force it into survival mode and get it to become sentient.

37/38 minutes: I can feel my creative faculties trying to come online. Not quite hit escape velocity on that yet though.

One hour: So tired. Want a donut now. going to go get one.

Disclaimer: last night, I ran DR, my take on The Monstrosity, and some of Emperor-Ex, Commander, Limitless Exec. But Iā€™ve running that for a bit and never got this kind of reaction.

9 Likes

The recon goes away if I am up doing something. Even just driving to the store. But if Iā€™m just sitting with nothing as a ā€œgoalā€ or ā€œpurposeā€ then itā€™s like George Michael and just goes WHAM!

That isnā€™t all RM Iā€™m sure. The Emperor-Ex, Commander, Limitless Exec adds to it I imagine. But itā€™s never been like THIS.

Itā€™s 11:30 PM my time. Recon is gone. Iā€™m sitting at home. Just did another 30-second microdoseloop. But where the first microloop was the first 30 seconds, Iā€™m now doing the NEXT 30 seconds.

First one was 0-30 seconds on the timestamps. This one I just did was 30-60 seconds.
Testing out my idea of the horrible recon being from having to ā€œfill in the gapsā€ by giving the SubC the second 30-second chunk.

Next microloop I do will be the 60-90 second mark.
If my hypothesis holds, then the recon should be a bit less severe as there will be less guesswork on the part of the SubC as to what the missing info was.

A full hour later, and no recon from the 2nd microloop. And I have been more creative. First time in a few days actually. So this is promising. Iā€™ll do a 3rd microloop tomorrow of timestamps 60-90.

1 Like

So the 30 second listen can bw used as a recharger ?.

Does this 30 sec loop work with customs.