Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

My BLU is also 59:49 and my Sanguine Ultima 59:54. Not sure why

1 Like

No, thereā€™s nothing wrong with your downloads. The files arenā€™t guaranteed to be 60 minutes exactly, sometimes theyā€™ll be off by a few seconds.

5 Likes

Anybody kind enough to share his results?

1 Like

@Myster

This guy is crushing it, and using Rebirth Ultima quite consistently

3 Likes

For purpose of convenience in stacking ultra over listening to Masked Ultima over headphones,

Putting aside the 1 loop wonder of Ultima, how effective is the older rebirth stacking module now in absolute terms?

1 Like

Idk but for fun ill just drop this here, double the bandwidth (2-bit stream) +

So 2x + (User action). :thinking:

2 Likes

Any one noticed feeling sexual on healing subsā€¦rebirth and regeneration?

Bro please expand the explanation :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Thank you @Myster

Love the journaling, Iā€™ve read it and it is inspiring to see how you grew with your subā€™s usage, we should link parts of your journal here!

1 Like

What I meant was it is 2x (information per second) + person doing something (nothing to āˆž)

I would say that rebirthQ basically = Ultima + more time efficient, the stuff that matters over time ā€¦ because

Things related to Ultima coreā€¦

My personal opinion on Ultima core. I would say its possible that each Ultima core has slight variability to suit the needs of the advanced script, specific to the end goal.

So running Q you miss out on beneficial ā€œshort term state shiftā€. If someone is bad at intent ā€œStateā€, you may just ā€œZone outā€ (Focus) so to speakā€¦ Where with Ultima, the intent ā€œStateā€ is scripted for you.

To get around this, I would say run half of the Ultima at one time and finish it later. It could look like day 1, 30 Min Ultima, day 2 finish Ultima. Over time you will get used to what you skip out on (Theoretically).

This is based on insights by,

Focus, Intent and state all improve manifestation (Opinion), and as we said earlier Ultima probably does it automatically.

EDIT

Addition for posterityā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to become very curious about what Rebirth Ultima does when combined with other subliminals. I like the idea of starting anew in this moment. It places a much greater emphasis on the present momentā€”forget what was in the past, Iā€™m here right now and this is what I am. This is as opposed to Limit Destroyer Ultima which still has us presuppose the identity of someone who has limits accumulated which need to be removed. The name of Rebirth Ultima implies that the perspective taken in this ultima does not focus on the ā€œaccumulated past.ā€

So I really wonder what that would do in conjunction with a custom that has (say) Blue Skies or a subliminal focused on social stuff.

2 Likes

Neville Goddard said that the ā€œOld Manā€ must die.

2 Likes

I was thinking about Neville Goddard when I wrote the above. Rebirthā€™s concepts does seem to fit in very will with Goddardā€™s teachings. I wonder if anyone here ran Rebirth Ultima while falling asleep.

@King have you used RebirthU? It is a bit strange that I cannot find many accounts of it.

1 Like

Used it a few times. I am not so aware of the impact of Ultima subs on me unfortunately.

That is unfortunate, as it is exactly Ultima subs where it is intended for the impact to be easily known.

I guess I am a special case.

Do you use any Ultimas, then?

Yea, BLU and Limit Destroyer.

I would presume that you experience effects from these. Donā€™t they make a difference on you the day you run them?

Not really. No special feeling. But I wrote about something that happened when i ran rebirth.

2 Likes