Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

Not really. No special feeling. But I wrote about something that happened when i ran rebirth.

2 Likes

Is anyone using both rebirth and limit destroyer ? one after the other ?

1 Like

Im using Q not ultima

1 Like

@pacman nice one smash it :slight_smile:

Why not use ultima versions ?

I read a post which said that its not good to mix ultimas in one day ā€¦cant find it now.
To be honest rebirth and limit destroyer are damn potent!

Howsit going for you @TheBoxingScientist ?

1 Like

I was considering mixing both of them in one day but you seem more well informed then me about how not to run them cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think they should be run one after the other.

The advice Iā€™ve seen on here for ultima is if youā€™re going to listen to two then listen to one in the morning and the other at night. Or alternate days.

2 Likes

@Joe i think you and pacman are correct cheers

2 Likes

I think I have only run Rebirth Ultima a couple of times. A Total Breakdown Ultima would be a lot of fun. Run that with Executive. Selective apathy while getting shit done.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s my plan, Iā€™ve put I am in my custom. When executive comes out Iā€™ll run it for sure!

But I am Ultima would be crazy! :wink:

2 Likes

Part of the reason is the fact that youā€™re looking for a ā€œspecial feeling.ā€ I think everyoneā€™s expecting to run a sub and have this occur, when in actuality, itā€™ll be a much more natural sensation. If youā€™re running a title like BLU, but you arenā€™t measuring your output, thereā€™s no way for you to know whether the sub is working or not. You MUST have some kind of benchmark in place, otherwise youā€™ll never be able to tell how well the titleā€™s working for you. You canā€™t run BLU and not do anything, or wait for a ā€œfeeling.ā€ Almost everyone who has given BLU a good review pretty much follows that strategy.

7 Likes

Has anyone stacked Rebirth U or LDU with Khan stage 1? How was it and how long did you run it for? Iā€™m planning on getting Khan soon mainly for stage 1 TB so I can destroy my blockages and traumas. I think thatā€™s why my first sub ascension hasnā€™t been effective for me even though I ran it for 3 months.

I remember when I ran BLU to study and just kept studying up until midnight when I felt I was falling asleep on my book. BLU made me driven to go further, usually I was only working until 8-9PM.

4 Likes

Bro, Khan St1 will kick your ass! Maybe this is what you need to grow :joy:

Oh, and @Sigma11, go read @Mysterā€™s journal (Mysterā€™s journal), he made a post about rebirth ultima!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly why Iā€™m going for it, mainly for stage 1 and I will run it close to 90 days. Hopefully after that whatever sub I get or even current ones I have I will see results from them. Itā€™s frustrating for me and honestly pisses me off seeing others get results and me nothing. So I wanna achieve my goal of getting results from subs here.

Yeah :muscle::sunglasses: go hard or go home!

For real, you might stack rebirth if you want, canā€™t garantee it will change the progress. Iā€™d say just try Khan St1 and see if you feel good or bad, just test out your emotions.

Usually you should feel like shit after a few days, it means it is working.

2 Likes

I agree with @GoldenTiger Khan St 1 is tough as fuck but also incredibly beautiful. Iā€™ve been running it recently with Ultima A which is also Executive. Iā€™ve been depressed as fuck at times but itā€™s part of the process.
Itā€™s probably best to ignore me as I tend to be a raging pessimist. Unknowingly for I donā€™t know hiw long my nickname at a prior job I had was Eeyore

@SaintSovereign your reply made me think of this for some reason

1 Like

This entire forum is sleeping on this title! When combined with some related spiritual teachings it is extremely effective!

3 Likes

It makes everything else more effective

2 Likes