Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

Yup, I’ve added rebirth to my stack with my terminus and I have a lot less reconciliation :wink:

I should be able to run 1 loop per day of my custom now!

1 Like

rebirth helps me too with this.

also The Emperor Terminus I have with 10 modules-all results enhancers is SOO MUCCH easier to run than the one I have with Sex Mastery and 20 modules. It’s the extra cores in terminus+ all the new stuff we’ve never had significant exposure too that makes it so challenging I believe.

1 Like

What about the one with sex mastery combined with rebirth?

Rebirth definitely helps, especially if I run rebirth after. But it’s still not as easy as the one with Just Emperor. Also Sex Mastery itself is a challenging sub to run outside the/ or not near the bedroom lol.
Alpha of Alpha also makes me more of a dick it seems lol, Leader of men is the most slept on module I believe. It has you start to live up to your own ideal while tapping into your own deep masculinity so as to become a natural example. And I really feel my life is starting to reflect that.

3 Likes

Interesting, I never thought leader of men could make you reflect on your life! Maybe I’ll add it :wink:

And it’s true that the more module that you have, the longer it takes to show results. If I tryed to run Khan, PCC and SS, I think it would take a couple of weeks to start seeing results.

How long have you mixed your “denser” sub with rebirth?

1 Like

And of course, running multiple separate titles take longer to show results for each individual one. I must be the only user on the entire forum running only one main sub (main meaning excluding Ultimas) at a time!

about 2 and 1/2 weeks I believe

1 Like

What is the highest number of loops someone has successfully run Rebirth on a single day so far without issues? Thinking of trying this out very soon.

(So far my guess is 8, which @TheBoxingScientist has done)

3 Likes

No idea about Rebirth Ultima but I ran at least five loops of Executive on Sunday

Yeah Blackadder is the forum’s machine! The action man around :wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes you are correct i did 8 loops overnight and felt amazing the following day.

2 Likes

@Azriel what do you mean sex mastery is challenging to run outside the bedroom ?. Do you mean it gives you an uncontrolable libido ?

yeah, my libido shoots up a lot and I either transmute it effectively or use it alongside Current Invoker to sail streams down tinder .

It just adds sex and dating as much more of a focus to include in whatever I am doing. On Emperor solo I could go a month with not thinking about woman.

3 Likes

Doing the Rebirth challenge today (one loop every other hour). Looking forward to a great outcome!

3 Likes

“Yes you are correct i did 8 loops overnight and felt amazing the following day.”

@TheBoxingScientist, were you using RebirthQ, or was it pre-Q?

Bro how is it going? I’ll play rebirth a lot tomorrow, like I’ll do more than two loops!

Good so far. Just about done with the 4th loop.

1 Like

Keep us updated, BA had some pretty insane results :wink:

I suspect there’s going to be a massive bloom that occurs with this (and my custom) after today since it will be the start of a washout.

2 Likes

It was Ultima I believe.

1 Like