Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

What would an Aura Ultima even do on its own?

3 Likes

What effects might listening to multiple Ultima titles once each through the day have?

So no Ultima Ascension.

I guess I will buy Aura anyway to stack with my custom sub.

2 Likes

Will we be getting an Ultima title that can boost or enhance creativity? With long term listening to Ultima titles can the effects become permanent or are they just temporary and have to be re listened to forever every few days lol?

1 Like

Yes.

The scripts are written to cause a short term state shift. Of course, any subliminal will cause permanent change, but the Ultima scripts aren’t made for broad change. They’re boosters. Use them like you would stacking modules or superchargers.

3 Likes

How would one use a GLM Ultima? Not sure what sort of state shift to expect from that, as well as an appropriate situation to use it for.

1 Like

Yeah, I would wonder the same about a title like Rebirth.

Yea that just seems pointless, you want a healing module to be lasting!

1 Like

Good point @SubliminalUser

I see it differently. The super chargers are about state changes, as we’ve said.

basically any short-term situation where you’d be drawing on that program would be appropriate.

Healing supercharger would be great to use, for example, before your therapy sessions or at different points in the day when you are participating in a wellness-retreat.

Godlike Masculinity Ultima would make sense when you are going to do some important hardball negotiations or when you’re going to chair a meeting attended by individuals with strong personalities.

I think that pretty much any major program will have its state (transient) and stage (long-lasting) manifestations.

1 Like

Will that go for elixir and regeneration also?
Elixir before regeneration?

That combination would be fine of course, but I was more talking about the situations in your life. In other words, using a supercharger before going into an actual life-situation related to that mindstate.

I’ve used Elixir in the past (non-Ultima of course), and it really inspired my healing practices. Like significantly. Which is weird because I didn’t really feel that I was particularly good at working with it. Guess that’s par for the course though.

1 Like

How would you use SanguineU, following this logic?

1 Like

In my world, Sanguine would really help before going to provide support or care to someone who is going through something difficult. I remember the Visiting Nurse who helped our family when my grandmother was going through end-of-life. :pensive: It was a very difficult time for the family. There were actually two nurses. They were both great, but I’m thinking of one in particular.

She was very solid and was able to maintain a respectful but also a positive outlook. She wasn’t inappropriately cheerful or something but she was a kind of stalwart source of support who did what was needed and necessary with a positive attitude.

That’s just one example from my own life experience, but I’m sure others have relevant ideas and experiences as well.

Sometimes you just need help keeping your head up. As De La Soul once said ‘Man, life can get all up in your ass.’ And as Churchill said, ‘If you’re going through hell, keep going’.

I think Sanguine would be a godsend in many situations when you need to bear up and keep going.

4 Likes

I feel that I could benefit from using SanguineU everyday.

2 Likes

I am sold. I am gonna get it :joy:

Edit: Is it required to listen without a pause or can we press a pause and continue like 5 minutes later without a problem?

1 Like

Fire said it’s okay to listen and pause if you need to and then get back to it.

1 Like

You would use it in conjunction with another subliminal with healing effects to boost the effects of both.

Again, Ultima is a booster. Use it the same way you use stacking module or Supercharger. Standalone if you want temporary effects. Pair it with a major title or custom if you want longterm. Please everyone, stop over complicating this.

Godlike Masculinity will make you feel dominant, powerful and strong. Use it in a situation where you’d need that. Rebirth will make you feel like you can accomplish anything because you’re not tied to the past.

8 Likes

See above post. Nothing we do is ever pointless. We’re been planning this since Paris in January. We know what we’re doing.

3 Likes