Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

How much longer are the effects of Ultima supposed to last, as compared to the current line of Superchargers and Stack modules?

Testers reported 5-6 hours for acute results, minor results lingering into the next day.

3 Likes

I see. Current guidelines is ā€œonce every two days until you become acclimated to its effects.ā€. Can you explain why itā€™s not a good idea to re-listen to Ultima subs the moment the effects wear off? Is the subconscious mind still processing the script even after the effects are no longer felt?

They are actually running custom subliminals that specifically tell them to know what they are doing. :wink:

Actually, I am in part with Sir in that I will miss the guided tracks. I like using them to practice visualization and even manifestation. Plus, I love a good female English accent. As for Libertine, who doesnā€™t love a well-sounding orgasm?

But I look forward to seeing what Ultima can do in their place.

Curious how something like As Above & So Below can be turned into Ultima though. Imagine feeling a sudden surge of energy flowing through your body, completely unguided by conscious effort.

2 Likes

Running multiple loops was causing burn out and fatigue during the tests. At least with Ultima A. Iā€™m running Ultima St 2 Special, the Beyond Limitless prototype and didnā€™t experience burn out. Either way, safety comes first.

2 Likes

Maybe when we have to do something but are procrastinating so if we listen to GM Ultima it can strengthen our discipline to get what needs to be done done ? Iā€™m just guessing though

Sanguine could also lessen the harshness of emperor and khan. When on st3 and emperor I felt frustrated about not knowing how to go about taking action and my emotions were all over the place. I didnā€™t know how to deal with those emotions brought up by emperor or khan in healthy ways more so emperor and khan st3. This was a valuable lesson though because I became aware For a majority of my life if not all, I never dealt with emotions/ stress properly and often used negative outlets to deal with life, emotions, stress etc
sanguine could be stacked after emperor or after another rougher sub to help you stay centered and calm as much as it can to help you deal with the challenges emperor or something like khan st3 may throw at you

3 Likes

So happy we wonā€™t need the voices in superchargers anymore. Will the shorter ones go up to one hour or will they still be the same length?

Why? :frowning:

All Ultima titles will be 1 hour, according to the Saint himself.

1 Like

Seems that there are 5 Stacking modules : Aura, Godlike Masculinity, Sanguine, Limit Destroyer, and Rebirth

and 11 Superchargers (if you count DREAMS): The Commander, The Elixir, True Social, Beyond Limitless, Libertine, As Above, So Below, The Beast Within, The Beast Unleashed, DREAMS, The Legacy

Wonder which of these will get the ULTIMA treatment.

Iā€™m cool with waiting to find out.

Of all 16, the two that have made the biggest impact for me personally have been The Commander and The Elixir.

2 Likes

I assume all of them will get it, just that some will get it first.

1 Like

I would rather listen to whatever I like alongside or just the masking. I donā€™t like the voice.

1 Like

Ive totally forgot about As above and So below, my excitement levels just doubled

2 Likes

This is the point where my mind start considering what conditions need to exist for all of them to be updates at the exact same moment in time. Mind. Blown. :wink:

Since this is the discussion thread, Iā€™m open to theories how these would work without a guided meditation. Itā€™s been bugging me ever since Saint told me of his plans.

1 Like

So if I understand correctly all the supercharges and stacking modules will get replaced with a Ultima version.

This version will be a bit more expensive because of the nature of the build method.

But it will come as a free upgrade for those who already purchased these products in the past.

So If I go and buy all superchargers or stacking modules I like now, I could save some grant, right? :smiley:

Shh, donā€™t reveal the big secret and get everybody buying up all the superchargers and stacking modules before the big upgrade! Itā€™ll be like Cyber Monday.

1 Like

@friday just unlocked the key of the Universe and the magnificence of the 3,6,9.

This is what I did yesterday lol went and bought whatever wasnā€™t already in my arsenal (luckily only ended up being 3 programs)

1 Like

Saint, do you suggest rest days for Ultima?

@SaintSovereign can you tell us what is Stage 1 files ?