Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

From my own experience and from just general useage of subs - and my own two cents, it varies from person to person.

Ultima overwhelmed me on certain days, especially if I did two loops - listen to your body and rest when appropriate.

I think that just applies to any sub anyway, and stick to one loop and gradually build yourself up.

1 Like

It is very cool that if you purchased the superchargers and stacking modules youā€™ll get the Ultima versions when released. I bought nearly all of them and noticed that, yes, I do have the Ultima versions of Sanguine and Creativity Unleashed in my downloads.

Thanks.

1 Like

Now that you have the Ultima product line SubClub could really push the boundaries of possibility. You could make a sub for gambling/luck that places an aura around the person or helps the person with better probability on winning. Also could have in there something with ā€œluckā€ having to do with the person having more positive things come to them. You could also make a law of attraction/manifestation type sub with modules or part of the scripting from alchemist and other subs.
Honestly with Ultima the possibilities are really endless, i mean you guys could really enhance every single product you have with some sort of Ultima that is meant to expand the use of a ā€œParentā€ like sub.
Another possibility would be to enhance the workout and fitness products you have with one of these bad boys. You could make a male and female version, maybe make one that enhances test and the other enhances estrogen, among other things like helps with drive while working out, and acts as a preworkout before the gym and also deals with after recovery.

I know another one you already have in your mind is probably something having to do with attraction and sex, or the very least something social with some attraction to it.

You could also make an ultima version of minds eye which could be pretty badass

@SaintSovereign @Fire

How about listening on Airpods? Are those acceptable for on the go listening?

@SaintSovereign

Yes. In the original post, I noted to do one loop every other day to start, then see how you respond. I ran Beyond Limitless all week and today, I crashed for an entire day.

3 Likes

Youā€™ll have to test it and see how it goes. It should be fine.

1 Like

I am looking forward to recording some more people on my thread about people with superhuman abilities in two weeks time.

Perhaps starting with @Hermit.

1 Like

:wink: I think Iā€™ll be working for a very long time just to get the Human abilities.

1 Like

5 Likes

ā€¦and Ultima Version 2 will make Point 1 in ToDo list obsolete and Point 2 a little bit different:

Just take over the world!

:smiley:

Whatā€™s coming tonight?

1 Like

My failed attempt at a joke, apparently.

8 Likes

How Typical

Hi @SaintSovereign ,

can you stack multiple Ultima products? More specifically Iā€™m using Sanguine and Iā€™d like to add Limit Destroyer as well (apart from regular subliminals). Is that OK?

1 Like

Who is he ???

King, WhiteTiger and Black Adder sit in the corner of the pub chatting away,

King: do you think darkPhilosopher is real ? i mean perhaps he is just an advanced A.I bot ?
WhiteTiger ā€œSome say he is not human a demi godā€

Black Adder ā€œOne of the many mysteries of lifeā€

King waves goodbye and leaves the pub. As he wonders down the street suddenly the sky turns from a vibrant blue to an eternal darkness. Sweat begins to drip from Kings forehead as the change in humidity makes him feel uneasy. It begins to rain King stands silently all he hears is the steady patter of rain drops on his jacket.

Suddenly a lightening bolt lights the entier sky. King covers his faceā€¦

King 'What the hell is going" then his jaw drops !!

From the heavens a man dressed in a cloak levitates down from the heavens and appears in front of King.

King ā€œIs it a bird ? is it a plane ? are you demi god ?ā€

The figure laughs then speaks

ā€œI am the
DarkPhilosopher the ambassador of the realm of subliminal club forgive me for the urrrm dramatic entry I am testing Saints new levitation subliminal super chargerā€

Kings ā€œwow your realā€
DarkPhilosopher ā€œahahahaha what is real are simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain based on your ability to touch, smell and feelā€

King turns to the ground then looks backup up and DarkPhilosopher has vanished

6 Likes

Lol I thought I was reading a post in my superhuman thread.

So whatā€™s going to happen to the stacking modules in the Q store after their corresponding titles have been upgraded to Ultima? Will we still have the option of choosing them as a module for our customs?

Sometimes I think it could be fun if blackadder and I started a thread where we alternated posts to create a fantastical work of total non-fiction exposing the behind-the-scenes goings-on of SubClub. SubClub Exposed or SubClub: The Unauthorized Biography

Iā€™d have to use a pen name of course. How about Dark Throat? :slight_smile:

Arenā€™t Q modules technically already stacking modules? Many of them are meant to take an aspect of the Core modules and enhance it, just like stacking modules do. So in Saints point of view, the stacking module functionality became largely obsolete once after Q-Day.

What do you mean by ā€œstillā€ though? It will be a long time before Q store modules would be retired, if ever.

2 Likes

But we do not have the option to stack most of them with SC non-custom titles. Eg: We cant stack Male Enhancement with Alchemist Q, because Male Enhancement is only in the Q store and not available as a stack module.

What I meant is, at the moment we still can choose Sanguine as a module in the Q store for our custom sub. Will this be removed from the Q store since Sanguine Ultima is out?

Ah, for those that are not (yet) committing to creating a low module-count custom stacking sub but would prefer to stick to the ā€œstandardā€ product line for now.

You have a good point. However, Saint believes that the Ultima replacements are equally or more effective compared to the stacking module line. So if they do indeed all get replaced, you can still find Ultima subs in their place in the store. Which you only have to run once a day instead of placing them in your stack.

And I think the request for ME to be a stacking module has been made. I donā€™t know how well physcial enhancement modules lend themselves to Ultima. Saint describes Ultima as a booster, meaning itā€™s better suited for the Results Enhancement modules.

There is one physical change concept Iā€™ve been meaning to propose to Saint as an Ultima though, since itā€™s more about the neurological system than the body. So in theory Ultima could work.

Another good question. I would say that it will continue to exist as a module in the Q store, as it works slightly different there. It may at some point be re-written or upgraded, but I donā€™t think itā€™ll be removed. When combined with the other modules, the Sanguine module still serves a purpose and works in a way that Ultima does not.

But if you like it and have doubts, you could always license the module now to have it available to you when you want it.