Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

@SaintSovereign What exactly does " executing the sub" mean?

A subliminal is a set of suggestions (or instructions, with other producers) that will guide you toward achieving your / the subliminal’s goals. When you’re “executing” the sub, that means you’re actively following those suggestions and receiving good, positive results.

3 Likes

So does this mean that superchargers that are converted to Ultima will no longer have the vocal track?

when can the rest of us test Ultima 1A? :slight_smile:

They will not. But, the originals will always be available.

2 Likes

Noooooooo!!! :broken_heart:

Are there any downsides to listening to Libertine Ultima and the original Libertine at the same time just to hear the vocal track?

The embedded ultrasonic in Libertine original could cause issues with the ultrasonic in Libertine Ultima…

1 Like

Got it. What is the duration for Ultima titles of stacking modules like Godlike Masculinity, Rebirth etc? Are they going to still be at 30 mins, except Aura which is an hour?

All of them will be one hour, but you can listen for as long as you want (as long as you’re getting results). I’d start with the full hour though.

3 Likes

Rebirth Ultima? That I am excited for

3 Likes

Hmmmm… A bit curious as to how Beyond Limitless Ultima would fare.

1 Like

Im waiting for the 1 hour Elixir Ultima🐉

2 Likes

Just a thought. When testing ultima Stage1A, testers reported feelings of energy and tirelessness. I wonder how this can combine with Beast Unleashed/Beast Within. Imagine working out and not getting tired or feeling pain?

1 Like

If superchargers are also getting an upgrade, what’s going to happen to the bundle packs (Alchemist/Emperor Fitness Supreme)? Will the superchargers left in those bundles left as the originals? If they are replaced with Ultima versions, will the price point stay where is or increase (the answer is probably obvious but for the sake of knowing I thought I’d ask)?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign When is Rebirth Ultima coming ?

1 Like

What would an Aura Ultima even do on its own?

3 Likes

What effects might listening to multiple Ultima titles once each through the day have?

So no Ultima Ascension.

I guess I will buy Aura anyway to stack with my custom sub.

2 Likes

Will we be getting an Ultima title that can boost or enhance creativity? With long term listening to Ultima titles can the effects become permanent or are they just temporary and have to be re listened to forever every few days lol?

1 Like