Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Hahahahahahah. :flushed:

Nah, I just feel bad asking people to give up another two weeks of their lives and their stack to test. Stage 3 will also require you to be out and about, which I donā€™t feel comfortable asking anyone to do, so those who apply will need to be those who are willingly going out anyway.

1 Like

No, but I do think itā€™s going to help A LOT.

1 Like

What are we suppose to be doing ā€œout and aboutā€?

1 Like

Ah good to know. Iā€™ll go back to my stack. I donā€™t have to go to the office/out regularly till next year at this rate. :joy:

Ultima is a build, not a module. Your current customs are incompatible with the Ultima format. If we did offer an Ultima build on Q, youā€™d only be able to choose like five modules, and then weā€™d have to omit the Mandatory Q Core (which makes Q work), which would kill a lot of the subā€™s effectiveness. And, since Ultima is hand built right now, itā€™d be prohibitively expensive. So, Ultima is a very specialized build method. Itā€™s not necessarily stronger than Q except in particular situations ā€“ like the titles weā€™re building now.

1 Like

Oh, just some stuff. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have to head out everyday to do Family Buiness Work, Which I have started doing from Yesterday.

having fun around a campfire parties and enjoy being in the center-point of attention while having deeply rooted conversations that flow effortlessly and smoothly. Sounds fun right?

2 Likes

Iā€™m down to test

1 Like

This is incredibly interesting! I had KhanQ and StarkQ in sights to use before my participation in the tests so this is something Iā€™m excited to test out! Iā€™ll make StarkU and one of the KhanQ Stages (most likely Stage 1) my sub stack for now and see how results go.

Stage 3 sounds interesting for sure too. Thank you so much @SaintSovereign & @Fire for allowing me to test Ultima Stage 1 and 2. It was an incredible ride and Iā€™m hella grateful to have been part of it. Iā€™ll be sure to keep you updated on the current stack.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign If there is a Limitless Ultima can I please be part of the testing for it?

Me too. I would like to participate in a Limitless form of Ultima.

Lawd.

Iā€™ve said this multiple times now: Ultima is not for major titles. It doesnā€™t work well with them. Go look at the Ultima journals for stage 2 (StarkQ in Ultima format) or ask the testers ā€” it didnā€™t perform any better or faster than Q, Terminus or Terminus Squared.

Stage 1 performed exceptionally well because it was original scripting MADE FOR ULTIMA. The stacking modules are easily adapted because they are shorter, more focused scripts.

From there original post: You can use Ultima-powered titles to cause fast acting, but temporary yet profound state shifts and effects, for example, running a ā€œsexual auraā€ Ultima title before hitting the club or an Ultima-based productivity title before a hard day at work. You can also use Ultima-powered titles to boost the effectiveness of your subliminal stack. For example, using an Ultima-powered productivity subliminal to help you take action alongside an empire building title, like Emperor or The Ecstasy of Gold.

In other words: Ultima is best used as a booster, NOT for deep growth.

LimitlessQ is a massive script. It would have to be rewritten from scratch and would lose all of its advanced scripting. Now, what we CAN do is create a Cognitive Booster to work with Limitless that would cause a temporary effect on its own, or a long term effect even paired with Limitless or QL.

I would say that you just have to trust me on this, but you can see for yourself. Go read @Brandon or @mnemosyneā€™s Ultima journals. Stage 1 (A) worked much better. St1 (B) performed poorly, to the point where @mnemosyne hilariously suggested that we banish it to the nether, and Stage 2 (StarkU) didnā€™t perform as well either. Pretty much everyone wanted to go back to St1 (A).

@Hermit is running Stage 2 Special, another script written just for Ultima, hence why heā€™s getting good effects. But again, itā€™s a booster.

For major titles and customs, go with Q, Terminus, or Terminus Squared and buy an Ultima booster.

9 Likes

Are superchargers getting an Ultima replacement (e.g. True Social Ultima)?

Wondering if Ultima is a technology that can be used to create a program that helps with addictions and cravings. Helping the individual to not eat that sugary food or not smoke, etc.

1 Like

Yeah or drink more water. And something to calm/steady psych you up before a big presentation.

@SaintSovereign My apologies. I didnā€™t see that part or glossed over it. I probably glossed over it

1 Like

All this time I was thinking stage 1 was Emperor because of that disclaimer saying ā€œby downloading and using the emperorQ subliminalā€¦ā€ Now this makes much more sense why I was feeling like Stage 1 was more effective.

I feel like the oddball now also liking B haha. I wasnā€™t reading the other journals to keep my results unbiased, so I had no idea.

Very excited to see all the titles you guys come up with in Ultima!

1 Like

Thatā€™s the plan. Retiring stack modules and superchargers in exchange for Ultima titles. Much more convenient. No need to sit down and meditate. Just do one loop and roll out.

8 Likes

No worries ā€“ I wasnā€™t mad, just had 50 messages with people asking the same question.

1 Like