Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

I’m running AM & HOM together in a custom. When I run BLU before engaging in anything creative it really helps get the ideas flowing

3 Likes

BLU supercharges everything.

4 Likes

small update, I was really struggling to find a solution to my program system what would fit all the criteria that I wanted (cpu efficient, infinitely expandable, intuitive) and I was really thinking about this for a good few hours. Nothing came to mind.
Then I put the entire project on hold for a day and focused on school work. when I was studying, I listened to BLU and not only was I able to figure out the homework better, but I (think) I found a very simple solution to the problem I talked about above that fits the criteria.

So long story shot, BLU is definitely one of my secret weapons for learning.

5 Likes

Right on! Keep posting and persisting!

1 Like

The track is 59:49 long. Is that ok?

I redownloaded it to make sure.

Okay, I’ve just found the answer:

3 Likes

would BLU help as a for controlling one’s own brainwave patterns?

All I know with this sub I eat like crazy even with one loop. More brainpower being used.

1 Like

Would JBJ flip 4 Bluetooth speakers be fine ? Or anker sound core ?

Not sure. Ultimas work best on headphones, though.

1 Like

nyom nyom nyom :star_struck:

Hello everyone , i am new member at the subclub community and thus i lack experiance and knowledge , I am thinking of buying the beyond limitless title but i have some questions regarding this title , it would be really helpful if anyone could help me with these ,

1. The beyond limitless title claims it helps with information recall and eidetic memory stuff and then again it also says that it has a temporary effect only , then whats the point of using it ?

2. If all the ultimas have a temporary effect , then will it never become permanent or even it does , how effective it will be ?

That was all .

Thank You

This was the initial assumption, but further testing has shown that to not be the case always.
They can indeed lock in “permanent” changes

1 Like

I see , so is there a time frame for that effect ?

It’ll be different for each user. If you have the budget for it, I’d get one of the “healing” subs such as Rebirth Ultima or Elixir Ultima to stack with BLU. Limit Destroyer might even be good.
Any of those will help BLU work better because they remove blockages/limitations and all that which get in the way of BLU working to the full potential.

1 Like

Does Beyond Limitless contain scripting to improve your Mind‘s Eye?

Not much. Beyond Limitless is more focused on enhancing study / coding / productive sessions.

5 Likes

Thank you for the super-quick reply

1 Like

Woke up today at 4:30 am and played a loop of BLU, and damn, studied till 12 nonstop. This is huge for me.

5 Likes

good news for all BLU fans

4 Likes