What Is Happening With Beyond Limitless ZP?

Geez…
" Beyond Limitless ZP - 7 Minute Test" 7 min you cannot torture me like this LMAO… that would be awesome when it comes

1 Like

Hope it’s the lifecharger meditation. I want something lite to add to my stack.

its been a week.

any updates on this product?

Probably not since they are trying to roll out the objectives and also getting “rid” of the q line downloads from the download section

In due time it will come

1 Like

does anyone know anything about the status of Beyond Limitless ZP and/or The Executive ZP?

We are going to upgrade them on Thursday or Friday. They will be 15 minutes long. BLU and Limitless are similar, except the new BLU will focus strongly on maximizing your current level of learning ability and productivity rather than the longer term focus of Limitless. Executive will become a much more full featured program, focused solely on improving executive function.

28 Likes

@Simon your wish is now a reality :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Will Limitless Executive also be upgraded to ZP? Or does that one require more research and to see peoples overall results from BLU and Executive?

4 Likes

Will be out in a week dont worry.

1 Like

does the ZP version of Beyond Limitless also have that aspect the ultima had where it made you more confident that you can accomplish what you are working on.

im talking about this part of the ultima version sales page “Beyond Limitless Ultima also contains significant alpha individual and confidence boosting scripting, which will eradicate any internal fears or issues preventing you from performing when under pressure.”

has this aspect been kept in the ZP version?

this would make it the first subclub product entirely focused on executive function right?

i know commander also targets this but not entirely/solely the way this will.

also, can you please provide your definition of “executive function”?

do you basically mean “self control”?

EDIT: i think another definition of “executive function” would be the ability to plan, organize, and complete tasks. do you agree? is this what you mean when you say this product will be focused entirely on “executive function”.

1 Like

Woah, if this can be used like AsC, it’s a must have for everyone!!

1 Like

And Limitless Executive? :eyes:

and what happen to PSIT and PSITU…I assume there will be similar development in those two ?

PS, PSIT, PSITU → PS ZP

really?I always thought that was only temporary…soon they would launch different variation of PS…OK…I am fine with it…I am happy with my stack anyway…

I did make a guess once that later down the line we could get different versions of PS like:

PS becomes PS ZP + healing modules

PSIT becomes plain PS ZP

And

PSITU becomes PS ZP + BLU ZP type Booster

These are just guesses though and the official message so far was that all 3 products are upgraded to a single one.

1 Like

love that idea…it is amazing to just imagine what results those products will bring…let alone run them…anyway ,thank you for the replies…

2 Likes

Do you mean once a week as a booster?

1 Like

can we expect these 2 products today or looking like tomorrow at this point?

1 Like