Your Personality Type

WHAT?! The filthy traitor! He told me he was INTJ.

Instant classic!

OMG so fucking accurate

ENTJ here, pretty accurate and funny!

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher. I’ve continued to process this.

Here’s my theory (so far): This apparent slow change is not a block; rather, it’s an expression of a certain style.

You have a rational-intuitive, strongly introverted personality.

That combination might make it feel like the change doesn’t happen automatically. But the actual reason for this perception may be that you are less disconnected (or potentially less disconnected) from unconscious process.

So, it’s not technically that less is happening, it’s that you’re able to be more aware of what is happening; so it’s less surprising for you than it would be for someone whose awareness is more remote from the underlying process. When you check a garden once every 6 months, the growth and change will shock you; when you’re seeing the garden all day every day, the changes will seem to happen subtly.

It’s possible that your conscious awareness may have an enhanced (compared to average) capacity to look under the hood and get involved with what’s happening.

This is a theory. Somewhat shaky because it’s coming to me right now.

I don’t mean that you have the ability to just go and muck about with everything in your unconscious. It’s more similar to a submarine or an aquarium; where there is a periscope or glass that allows people to observe deep-sea marine life.

The conscious awareness of the introverted intuitive can (and does) dive deep within and observe in an open-ended way. I think Saint shared that on a previous occasion you had literally spoken back the lines from the subliminal script with high accuracy. I just remembered that, and it supports this theory. This suggests further your potential to be aware of not just the subliminal’s content but also of the ongoing changes within your own deep mind as well.

Okay, great; but on a practical level, so what?

Some version of the following practice could be helpful:

Put your modules before you (mentally, or if you prefer, physically in a list). For each module (or combined if you prefer), consider what it would look like if it were fully expressed in your life. How would your life look? I don’t just mean wishful thinking or fantasizing (though that’s fine too), I mean applying your dominant function: Introverted Intuition, to feel out a sense of how things will be with this module expressed.

My theory is that this exercise will suggest or present particular steps to you. It’s like flicking an on-switch for a certain type of change to happen (the conveyor belts in the factory start moving). It’s plugging in your conscious awareness to the subconscious change process.

It’s also sending a strong message from your conscious awareness to your subconscious that ‘Okay, I’m willing to cooperate with you’. I think that for some people (possibly people like you) this kind of intentional agreement or permission-giving may be a more important factor; because they have a stronger ability to regulate what is allowed in from the subconscious. So they have more of a choice. That’s not a negative thing, the choice can work both ways, letting things through or stopping them at the border (yikes, cringe-y metaphor).

It would probably evolve into an ongoing thing, this kind of checking-in. Sort of like looking out the window to check the weather and decide what clothes to wear that day. But this is looking inside at the weather.

(obviously, disregard this if it’s not timely or useful)

1 Like

You could very well be right. And even if you weren’t I’d like to believe the line of communication between me and my subconscious is a lot more developed. I actually experience something similar when doing energy work, where it works against me since I tend to perceive all energy as my own, thus not being able to discern between different objects.

I’ll give your advice a try, thanks!

1 Like

Been thinking more about this too. Personality type influences subliminals’ effectiveness because it impacts a) what you’re open to, b) how you see the world and what you believe (i.e., how you organize your perceptions, and c) what you’re likely to do, the actions (and reactions) that you’re likely to take. All of those things strongly impact subliminal effectiveness.

I’ve been here on the forum and using Sub Club subliminals for just over one year.

I started out with my Wish program, Ecstasy of Gold. I have a stable commitment to the goals associated with EoG, but as far as clear, powerful actions? Still figuring that out. I realized, over time, that this is going to be a process. So I’m still working with it now.

(I feel very confident though that after all of this time with EoG, once my actions click in, the ‘take-off’ is going to be very powerful indeed.)

With Mind’s Eye Terminus 2 I’ve also had kind of subtle results. I sense that something powerful is happening, but it’s not obvious what it is. (like becoming aware of the movement of the planet you’re standing on)

In contrast, as soon as I started to play Alchemist stage 1, I felt powerful, immediate, and obvious impact. This has been the program for me. Overall, I just felt empowered. It was something of a trailer effect. It has not just been on overdrive every day since then. The engine calmed down, but it’s still purring and I can feel the movement. What’s more, in addition to its own effects, Alchemist also seems to enhance the results of any of the other subliminals that I’m playing.

I consider Alchemist as my program. And I think that lines up pretty precisely with my dominant Function as an INFP, Introverted Feeling. Seems like Alchemist is compatible with my psychological blood type. Easy for my system to accept. Point is, that gave me a very clear demonstration of how subliminals and personality work together.

Same thing’s happening with a Terminus2 build custom I’ve made that has Regeneration and Blue Skies. I’m experiencing immediate effects. As in 5-10 minutes after pressing play. That fits with my personality too.

So, I’m thinking an analogy is that personality is like the road on which the subliminal car is driving. Bumpy, dirt road with boulders and potholes equals slower progress. Smooth, wide, modern road, and that car can just let loose.

1 Like

Not to appropriate you, but if you could analyse alchemist in relation to other subs and modules that would be a great source of information to read. I imagine something like “Atman was inspired by the reasearch during the production of alchemist”.

Which road is better when it rains or the funding disappears :wink:

I chose my name @Malkuth because in studying Qaballah, I found that a major life project for me is expressing ideals and higher plane stuff in practical ways in my lived experience. Building the kingdom on earth.

I saw that the founders here were named @Fire and @SaintSovereign. I didn’t quite realize that Fire also had the name Malkuth. Though if I’d paid closer attention that would have been obvious. Otherwise, I’d have chosen a different name. (Maybe Sandalphon or Builder or something else).

Point is, I have no idea what research led to which modules or programs. I’m not associated with the company in any way other than buying and admiring the products. I can intuitively reflect just as can anyone else; but I have no inside information.

1 Like

I know, I am familiar with your previous posts about this.

I was just interested in your personal take.

You are running alchemist though? :smile: That is inside enough for me. I know that I could read your journal, but what I meant was a cliff notes, spark of Malkuth. You are probably familiar with techniques to explain and observe reality in the absence of hard science (metaphysics).

Would you attribute alchemist in changing this, and any attribution to subs and modules.

Sorry if I sound overbearing, I am only expressing my interest as a consumer, to put it plainly/bluntly and no rush of course.

1 Like

Okay, that’s a relief. Just wanted to make sure.

I’m 2 months into Alchemist Stage I Pathfinder. So, we’ll see where this takes me.

One of the programs that seems to really be combining with Alchemist is Regeneration. Also Blue Skies. It’s like a super-charge.

It also seems to just enhance my sense of Purpose which, as I think now, must also mean that it’s working with my Will. So, Divine Will is another module to consider in connection with Alchemist.

I’ll let the question percolate in my mind for a while. And see what comes out. Thanks @user9437773791397760 .

I could write a book about my personality type.

1 Like

ISTJ/INTJ depending on the weeks…

That was hilarious :joy:

But as far as analysis and rhetoric are concerned it basically did not stray from ad hominem.

In essence, all of the same criticisms that the video levels against the MBTI can easily be leveled against the video itself.

In fact, the video even concludes by using the same person who it earlier discredited (Carl Jung) to support its own assertions. So that’s kind of wonky.

Finally it also kind of implies that the following statement would be a valid conclusion: ‘Well, chickens aren’t a real category of bird because they were named and classified before the establishment of avian biology as a scientific field.”

Latter half of that statement is definitely true. But the first half? Not so much.

I’ve never taken the newer test to determine INFP-? . I only knew that I was INFP.

What’s the significance of the Turbulent part?

1 Like

just checked too. Seems that this particular company added an Identity scale to the basic personality type framework. So everyone is either Assertive or Turbulent.

https://www.16personalities.com/articles/identity-assertive-vs-turbulent

not quite sure where I’d fall on that one, at the moment.

:slight_smile:

I hear you.

Well, back to your original point:

What would we suggest for an INFP.

I am an INFP and hmmm…I think there’s a lot of diversity within the type.

But…I’m a big fan of Alchemist. haha.

I know it’s typically associated with spiritual or even mystical practices. And the name is Alchemist.

But the word that captures how I see Alchemist is ‘Soul’. The deep, enduring values and patterns within your mind and heart. These seem to correspond to the function of Introverted Feeling.

I found that as soon as I started playing Alchemist, it was like someone had turned the focus controls and the lines of things all felt clearer. At that time, I said that for an INFP, Alchemist is the equivalent of Emperor. This is because I think that we get our sense of purpose, energy, motivation from that sense of being in touch with our deepest guiding values and inner experiences.

I’m right at the midpoint of Alchemist now. On a break from subliminals until next Monday, and on that day, I’ll begin Alchemist Level 3. So I haven’t gone through the whole thing yet. We’ll see where it leads.

Other than though, for the INFP, one of your main strengths is your contact with your own inner subjective sense of things. One goal is to learn to respect the inner sense and to trust it. Society does not always encourage us to do this. I mean society will talk a good game. But when the shit hits the fan, that inner voice often gets thrown out. But the INFP doesn’t really have that luxury. You can’t turn off that inner sense. (I’m using hyperbole.) It’s harder to ignore it. We need to make friends with that inner sense and to harness it into whatever we’re doing. Otherwise, we’ll tend to feel an acute sense of being pulled in two (or three or four or…).

So, try to forgive the recurrent dizziness, nausea, and fainting spells, and do your best to honor the gifts of that Oracle of Delphi. Cause they’re not going anywhere. :wink:

That for me is the province of Alchemist.

p.s. Now with the Q Store, there are module-based alternatives to Alchemist. So those are other options as well.

1 Like

Throwing in my thoughts here as an INFP as well, hope you don’t mind. I’ve noticed INFPs vary wildly, more than any type. I think it’s because of their internally driven value system. So while one INFP could be a scientist, another is a musician. But they usually are driven by one thing. That’s that idealistic filter. Depending on what it is determines the difficulties. An INFP going into science has more structure laid out before them than an INFP making a living as a musician.

Speaking from my personal experience not all INFPs lack confidence. Some have that idealism and strength to put aside the opinions of others and go head first into what they want. Some aren’t so confident and are a little bit more malleable so they’ll frequently get thrown off their “path” so to speak.

Alchemist seems like a good one. My personal approach I’ve been taking is attempting to ground myself with ascended mogul before I consider alchemist. What I mean by grounding isn’t buying into the “reality” people often like to throw around as the truth. Grounding in this case for me refers to autonomy and free choice in the world we live in. I’ve felt before I go the spiritual path, I have to immerse myself in the physical more to learn lessons I’ve missed attempting to bypass them when I was younger ironically using spirituality.

4 Likes

INFJ pretty consistently on tests but not sure how confident I am about that. There’s things I see in there about myself and then other things that are way off.

I like the plug to stop the drain analogy. Highly relate. Learning to give your energy to those who deserve it is an important lesson I had to learn. Whether or not it’s actual psychic energy, I can’t say. But I’ve felt people leech off my energy. I think INFPs naturally have a healing sort of vibe and we want to think the best of people. But without clear boundaries it invites very manipulative people. It’s a valid concern about becoming too much of a recluse. . What attracted you to Emperor in the first place? It does have a very specific goal, if you don’t 100% need it there might be better options. It’s a mistake I see sometimes here, going after the newest thing because it’s more powerful or has more grand goals. But those goals cost energy, and if you’re not 100% committed that’s used energy that could be re-directed into better ways to improve your life in a more streamlined way.

I honestly have not tried Emperor. If I were to ever use Emperor I’d make sure to read AM’s description and basically confirm if I could check off everything on that list in my own personal reality. Emperor is an advanced program and requires a solid foundation. I have enough insight to know I’m not there yet, so it’s never really crossed my mind.

Having said that, AM is a fantastic sub. It gets overlooked a lot. I’m running a custom now with AM and Ultimate Artist along with several other modules. But AM is pretty much the backbone of that custom. I started with StarkQ and it proved to be way too dense for me. My first stack here when I started was actually AM and UA and now interestingly enough I’m back to that combo.

It really is all about your goals though. I wrote about this before, but it’s important with these subs to use them as a tool for change. Which means doing what feels in the realm of possibility for yourself. Sometimes that means starting small and building up and AM is great for that.

1 Like

Anytime. Glad I could help out

1 Like

ENFP here

Any recommendations for a sub that fits?

Thank you Guys