Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

RICH-nl

And the winner is @Azriel, with his guess of:

He got the reference spot on. Good job. Send me a PM with your SubClub store email and I’ll add it to your account!

NOTE: Ultima is the pinnacle of subliminal technology. Get results in as little as ONE loop in the first few days. Read more about Ultima here. Note that Ultima titles are ONE file — a masked subliminal with an embedded ultrasonic subliminal.

Fast cars. Lavish houses. Record breaking businesses. Jetsetting to exotic, lush landscapes. Beautiful romantic partners. Complete and total financial independence. Sheer extravagance and opulence.

This is the epitome of true FREEDOM. What will you do once you’re incredibly, ludicrously…

R.I.C.H?

What will your goals and dreams be, once you have…

RIDICULOUS
INCOME
CAN’T
HATE?

R.I.C.H. Ultima is the world’s most powerful and fast acting wealth subliminal and our first Ultima designed to help you achieve complete and utter financial independence, granting you with the monetary means to go anywhere you please and buy whatever your heart desires without worrying about money. The Ultima that will help you generate and manifest so much money that no hater can stand against you or shake your core.

Indeed, as your wealth rises and status becomes higher and higher, you WILL see all kinds of thieves, scammers and haters trying to either grab at your success or mar your image and reputation while trying to bring you down to their level.

But no: that’s not something R.I.C.H. people have to worry about. At Subliminal Club, we show you how to develop the same philosophy as we ourselves follow:

Advancing and innovating your human potential beyond all limits and leaving others in the dust.

R.I.C.H will help you move with your heart towards endless wealth, day in day out, pushing you to unleash your passions in a way that will generate incredible amounts of money while manifesting wealth all around you. It will create a burning desire within you for pure, unadulterated wealth.

With R.I.C.H, you will feel as if your whole bloodstream was injected with the pure essence of money — and it wouldn’t be far from the truth. Not only does R.I.C.H. help you shatter through any mental wealth ceilings, it also has incredibly powerful energetic scripting, the aura and energetic scripting developed through titles such as Paragon and Libertine, all toward helping you utilize all of your being towards creating a life of utter, complete…

RIDICULOUS.
INCOME.

You will also experience a raging, burning desire rising deep within you to break all your wealth limits. A desire that will push you to become someone who cannot be touched. An incredible pull towards wealth that will make you grind every second of the day until those who doubted you have learned of what you are truly capable of.

And you are also capable of incredible manifestation — indeed, R.I.C.H has powerful new manifestation scripting with the aim of helping you create multiple lucrative cash flows. Such profound manifestation, coupled with the miraculous ability to innovate and create never before seen ideas, strategies, tactics and methods that can be used for your business and/or career will propel you through the ranks and to the level of those who are untouchable, that level of elite monetary performance where you just…

CAN’T.
HATE.

You can become one of those rare individuals who cannot be stopped on their ascent to financial greatness. See, jealousy arises from a place of weakness. Jealousy is a symptom of having a scarcity mentality. Most of these faulty beliefs were instilled within you during childhood. These beliefs are EXCEPTIONALLY hard to dissolve, as they tend to form the absolute basis on your deepest thoughts and views on money. If you believe money and wealth makes you evil or bad, your subconscious will NEVER allow you to become rich. If the thought of being a millionaire (or R.I.C.Her) feels you with doubt or dread, you have an UNHEALTHY relationship with money. R.I.C.H Ultima has special scripting designed to help you destroy and surpass those financial traumas and beliefs that are holding you back from being preposterously R.I.C.H.

Use R.I.C.H Ultima alongside a success-based / wealth building stack and you will see your financial dreams steadily take greater and greater shape as you listen, journal, and take action.

Recommended products to build a stack to use with R.I.C.H. Ultima: The Ecstasy of Gold, Emperor, Emperor: The House of Medici, Mogul, Ascended Mogul, The Executive and Limitless Executive.

• The BILLIONAIRE stack: Emperor: The House of Medici, The Ecstasy of Gold, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)
  • The SEXUAL THRONE stack: Khan, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima (run as a major program) + Diamond (run as a booster)
  • The INNOVATOR stack: StarkQ, Mogul, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Limitless Executive (run as a booster)
  • The R.I.C.H. Artist Stack: Ultimate Artist, StarkQ, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Limitless Executive (run as a booster)
  • The CAREER ACCELERATION stack: Ascended Mogul, Power Can Corrupt, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)
  • OR: You can also use R.I.C.H Ultima as a standalone if your sole focus is wealth – and it will work fantastically.

Also, create a unique stack of your own and visit the forum to tell us your results (click the “Community” button in the menu)!

As always, you’ll still need to take action, but R.I.C.H. Ultima WILL attune your mind, body and essence toward manifesting money and building wealth. Simply put, it’s easier with R.I.C.H.

Rise above – and teach the whole world your greatness.

If you are ready to become truly, unbelievably…

R.I.C.H…

Order now.

36 Likes

Congrats @Azriel

I’ll for sure be picking this up in a few days. What a long anticipated sub, big ups to SubClub for delivering on this highly requested product. Can’t wait to see all the amazing results

3 Likes

Hi Saint,

Nice to see this finally available.

Been waiting for ages.

Congrats @Azriel.

And don’t forget you promised custom subs on you when you become a billionaire. :grinning:

3 Likes

I cant wait to get this next week and run it with Dragon Reborn , Executive , and EOG.

4 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Yes.

Congrats @Azriel, this is it bro!

4 Likes

This is hot shit! Excellent copy as always, too.

3 Likes

Congrats @Azriel

5 Likes

Well, now I’m mad that this wasn’t out when I was building a personal Ultima lol. Back to the stack drawing board.

2 Likes

wahoooo!!!

Super psyched to win one of these.
Thanks for the congrats guys

@SaintSovereign- thanks for the gift

I have not even run the sub and it’s already working ! I was getting it either way so I am about $50 richer than if I had not won :joy::sunglasses:

31 Likes

Ugh this is going to pair so well with my wealth building customs, gonna run it every morning before checking out my daily stock picks :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I guess I’ll have to get it.

4 Likes

Congrats bro

2 Likes

oh… I have not. I’m looking forward to it for the both of us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay!! This is my favourite sales description yet

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign and everyone else: A race to 10 million?

5 Likes

I am 60 Australian dollars poorer today… millions richer few days/ months/ years later

4 Likes

Question: in the copy you mention running it with sexual/romance subs. Does that mean the sub itself is focused on abundance in general, or would you say it’s target specific to wealth/money?

3 Likes

Damn, that sounds epic, a small investment of $50 dollars.

Those $50 dollars that will bring the big bucks home.

Change of plans, will get this copy first.

3 Likes

Guys in case you didn’t see this yet -super cool

The BILLIONAIRE stack: Emperor: The House of Medici, The Ecstasy of Gold, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)
The SEXUAL THRONE stack: Khan, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima (run as a major program) + Diamond (run as a booster)
The INNOVATOR stack: StarkQ, Mogul, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Limitless Executive (run as a booster)
The R.I.C.H. Artist Stack: Ultimate Artist, StarkQ, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Limitless Executive (run as a booster)
The CAREER ACCELERATION stack: Ascended Mogul, Power Can Corrupt, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)
OR: You can also use R.I.C.H Ultima as a standalone if your sole focus is wealth – and it will work fantastically.

12 Likes

Is that it? Lol

2 Likes