Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Was the updated manual similar to the previous version?

1 Like

not yet

1 Like

There will be a support article on it. With more stack recommendations :ok_hand:

1 Like

what recommendations?

This the recommendation he speaks about
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Recommended products to build a stack to use with R.I.C.H. Ultima: The Ecstasy of Gold, Emperor, Emperor: The House of Medici, Mogul, Ascended Mogul, The Executive and Limitless Executive.

The BILLIONAIRE stack: Emperor: The House of Medici, The Ecstasy of Gold, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)
The SEXUAL THRONE stack: Khan, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima (run as a major program) + Diamond (run as a booster)
The INNOVATOR stack: StarkQ, Mogul, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Limitless Executive (run as a booster)
The R.I.C.H. Artist Stack: Ultimate Artist, StarkQ, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Limitless Executive (run as a booster)
The CAREER ACCELERATION stack: Ascended Mogul, Power Can Corrupt, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)
OR: You can also use R.I.C.H Ultima as a standalone if your sole focus is wealth – and it will work fantastically.

6 Likes

You can still read them at:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

So, guys, while we are speaking about RICH, could you tell me is RICH ZP is heavy to run? I’m doing my stack plan for the future and I would like to know when I may add RICH into my stack.

Someone more knowledgeable will likely comment, but all that I’ve seen that makes R.I.C.H. difficult for some is not already having pathways of manifestation opened for money to flow to the user.

3 Likes

calm before the storm

2 Likes

It would be on the lighter side of things as it used to be an ultima. However, still powerful, and while light is a good benchmark to guess that a sub wont give too much recon, you never know which subliminals will be easy for you to run specifically until you try them

2 Likes

Super busy and productive

@SaintSovereign

Once you told me this. But also there is “General hormonal improvement — your whole body is part of the learning process.” in Limitless’s description.
Don’t really understand this part. So what’s true now?

2 Likes

Consequences I guess

Is Stark ZP getting an update for objectives?

1 Like

No. They’ve decided that Stark ZP will not ever be getting objectives. Everything else will, but anything they say about Stark’s objectives will be too revealing about the contents of stark and therefore can’t be advertised.

16 Likes

Lol :joy:

1 Like

Every title will get their objectives. When it will happen is what we don’t know.

1 Like

For god’s sake

@SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant

The alchemist objectives are missing from the other 2 alchemist product pages… it is only on the main … maybe that is for a specific reason was just letting you know

It is. We have to add objectives for all the programs in the other bundles.

5 Likes