Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

“If you are closed off, scornful to those around you, low energy, unavailable to others, filled with blockages and traumas that need to be dealt with, then hold off with Love Bomb. Having a profound aura of love is quite a bit harder if you are all of those above…followed up with a base of a general/status subliminal such as Ascension, Ascended Mogul or Emperor to grow yourself and be in a place in life where you can maximally take advantage of Love Bomb.”

Is👆the same rationale we should run CFW after developing alpha qualities?

4 Likes

Limitless: Limitless: Ultimate Learning and Productivity Subliminal - SubliminalClub

12 Likes

Yep. CFW can also make you a bit “softer” in some areas. Having a good base means that everything will harmonize.

8 Likes

That description of love bomb is my I only ran it once. That recon was sick. I’m everything in that post. I gotta lotta shit I need to work through

1 Like

:tired_face:Reading that description made me want to try out limitless again.

2 Likes

The Pro tips of ME are awesome !!

4 Likes

It has some similarities with Beyond Limitless, which is faster acting than Limitless, and Quantum Limitless which is slower, but much more deeply profound acting. They have similar goals, but the focus of each and the breadth of how much they affect is different. Use Limitless as a steady, versatile overall development that you can use without much worry for timing. It is also excellent for stacking. Quantum Limitless is better for when you have the time to commit to improving your cognitive abilities on all levels – use it before or at the start of your study year for example, when there are no exams, so that long-term development can take place. Beyond Limitless is best when you want the powerful, fast-acting boost.

This is a useful comparison!

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign, @Fire - appreciate you guys for giving us these updated objectives in the list format.

We had been wanting it for a while now (since Qv1 if I remember right) and this was the perfect time to update them since ZP came out with its script changes. Even though we can get a good idea of the goals of each title by just reading the sales page even for ZP, there is something very satisfying about reading lists.

Plus, also love the extended information with the Tips, Differences, Gender, Age, etc info. Gives us more clarity and avoids cluttering the forum with questions from new users that can be answered by the sales page itself.

:pray:

16 Likes

Nice!

@SaintSovereign would you say that running stark alone has its own benefits regarding intelligence and other cognitive skills and can replace limitless if your goal isn’t entirely intelligence oriented

But it would help and give you an advantage. Like music production and playing an instrument

Does stark zp has its own nice share of limitless?

1 Like

When running Heartsong to rekindle an existing romance, consider telling your partner that you’re engaging in a deep discovery of why you fell for them in the first place. That way, they aren’t confused when you begin expressing your love for them in various ways.

Sending this information to my past and future Sages to better deal with a certain pleasantly confused little lady.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to the descriptions of Primal, Quantum Limitless and Inner Circle. I have a Primal/IC custom flickering to life in my head

4 Likes

I have not used any of those. I have tried those, I have tried hypnosis, meditation, medication. Exercise less loops, less time. Nothing seems to clear it. I have learned to dig deep and just ride the waves.

I am an avid fan of racing so watching that and playing those games have helped me but my productivity that I gained on Emperor is absolutely gone. Weirdly enough I am okay with that. I have only 1 loop left before my second 5 day break and then I get to go to stage 2.

1 Like

Complete loss of productivity, ED issues, a lot of confusion about my desires/what’s important to me. No internal pain though which I had on QV2.

Zero desire to meditate. I used to meditate for every day for the last 7 years.

7 Likes

Sounds like some pretty radical and deep healing may be happening.

6 Likes

Yeah this sounds like textbook recon to me.

Productivity down, dick down, mood down. Power through it! Glory awaits on the other side!

3 Likes

It’s during those times that it’s most important to keep on the meditation

It’s when you trully use your internal knowledge acumulated to know what lies beyond that dark phase, and find the strength to keep pushing against all odds

There will be more phases like that it’s a cycle
It usually happens before breakthrough

May you find strength within those words brother
Even if it’s less to what you’re used keep meditate future you is watching

Just be okay with how you feel so you may need to dial down a bit to keep going that’s it

2 Likes

Even though the issues are annoying, I am not particularly down about it. I just accept its part of the process. I know I will come out eventually so I’m not worried.

It’s like in auto racing. You can only do the best with the car you have. Sometimes the car just isn’t working and you have to run with the best you got without overdoing it otherwise you risk of destroying or using up your equipment.

4 Likes

Glad to see you’ve got the perfect frame to go forward
Nothing more to say, you’ve pretty much summed it up

You got this :ok_hand:t2: :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

I think a lot of people set goals and whatever it is without doing the work to find out who they really are and what they really want minus the trauma and the pressure from society or those close to them

I have gone on endlessly about how Dragon Reborn has fundamentally changed who I am now compared to how I was prior and continues to do so. I’m not done. At this point I am both excited and a bit terrified to think of how I will be after running EOG long term.

5 Likes

It’s that crux between how everyone should do Regen or DR first to actually have a foundation and discover themselves,

but at the same time these are tough to run for newcomers and might actually drive them away…

1 Like